Indeed, i contacted phil regarding this and he hasn't answered me yet.
I'm still looking around for my 2nd ciem currently, and would be nice if CE10P would come out on time, even if it means a leap of faith.
I'm loving my 6, but it do is better than my CE4. So I'm sure the CE10 will be better than the 6.
I agree it's not just about the number of drivers, but then again it's only logic you can get more out of 10 drivers than you can out of 4 or 6.
It's true that it doesn't mean better sound. But given the budget and the timing of the buying, I'd rather wait for CE10P. I would love to have a taste of cosmicears, and if it's possible I wanna give their flagship a go.
I do read positive feedbacks from CE6, but I believe that Phil would give his best for his flagship to top it :)
Yeah, with Phil behind it I'm sure it will be a good jump up from the CE6, I just think it may be a while before it comes out.
I love my BA4 and personally the only upgrade I'd make is to the CE6, although I'm sure I won't be saying that if I ever hear a CE10...
I was also thinking about getting CE6P, but just now I decided to get a Roxanne for my 2nd CIEM (somehow).
and if the CE10P would come out in the very very right timing, I'd take the plunge for my (coming) 3rd CIEM.
Anyway, is the CE10P demo not yet available? Anyway, tell us what you hear as soon as you have it
I don't think it is although it appears on the demo site. I absolutely love the CE6P so I am intrigued of the differences/improvements that it might bring. Even if it comes out I would like to first have an iDSD Micro and maybe a Cayin N6 to pair it with and see what it does with those.