Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
This is an amazing ultra portable amp. I paid 99$ for it and couldn't be happier. Sound This amp has one of the best soundstage i've heard for this price , if not the best. The soundstage can...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 264
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I share your excitement about the HY5, wonder when Headphonia is going to publish the BA6 review?
The cable for my HY-TF10 have given up the ghost recently.
It's seen almost daily use for around a year now so it lasted well.
I've ordered the new BA-x cable to replace it.
Looking forward to it as I'm really not a fan of guide wires.
*******, I've had a DX50 since release, considering how much audio gear I've bought the past few months I doubt I'll be upgrading anytime soon
I think the two pin variants benefit from being recessed as the delicate (well, kinda) pins have added support to help resist bending.
It looks to me a though the new connecter is a better design from the perspective of mechanical integrity.
But it looks soooo good recessed.
Almost like a fixed cable.
I sold it because there was just too much hiss with the DX50 -> BA4f. I managed to get €150 for it, you can always do the same? :)
Buying head-fi related stuff really isn't buying. It's more like renting it, untill you sell it to someone else...
I tried to purchase the D-zero to go with my android phone, but the mp4nation.de store is absolutely horrible and after three weeks of not receiving anything I demanded my money back
I'm glad I did, because the DX90 sure as heck sounds better than both previously mentioned DAC-AMPs.
Nah, they'll probably have a DX95 by then. Having 4 Sabre DACs and 17 opamps, en 17 micro sd slots :p
My main issue is there's a tiny line across the top left corner of the screen, everything works perfectly but I feel that would drag the price down too much. I bought a set of hd650's again, panam amp, sansa clip+, CE2E and reshelled BA4F in the past few months. I'm meant to be a student.
If I could get £150 never mind 150EUR I'd be very happy
Do you feel the difference in performance is worth the price? I liked the sound of the fiio X5 although I haven't looked into it much, I do prefer the look of the dx line.
I just flashed my DX50 today with a DX90 firmware port that bypasses android sound processing completely and goes straight to the dac, I'll see how the sound change is when I get my BA4
Edited by daftpolecat - 5/29/14 at 2:49am
Not interested in those 4 dacs or 17 opamps but high capacity is important for me, that is the only reason I haven't bought DX90 now.
Then again by the time I finish the master and get a job, I believe successor of DX100 will be out. Hopefully they will manage to bring the capacity to close to 500 gb.
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 7 seconds ago
- › New guy needs some help 17 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.085 . . . . 30 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. Phase 2: SmartPower how, why and what it... 1 minute ago
- › Best amp for Beyerdynamic T1 1 minute ago
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 1 minute ago
- › RHA MA-600i Review 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW/TOUR] Somic MH412 + Viper4Android. The "Put Up or Shut Up"... 3 minutes ago
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Questyle Co.,ltd CMA800 amplifier by project86
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)