Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDSDPrice: $499 at musicdirect.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob (On/Off)Power Connector: USB 3.0 Male, USB 3.0...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: Chord Electronics Limited U.K.Model: MojoPrice: $599 at moon-audio.com Volume Control: One “+” and one “-” volume ball button.Power Connector: USB, Micro BBattery Life:...
*This review comes from my Portable Amp / Dac Shootout.Posted as a reference for users. For the full review, see: [[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: Resonessence LabsModel: CONCERO HPPrice: $850...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 264
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3947 of 52825/26/14 at 2:43pmpost #3948 of 52825/26/14 at 8:26pmpost #3949 of 52825/27/14 at 12:44amQuote:
I share your excitement about the HY5, wonder when Headphonia is going to publish the BA6 review?
The cable for my HY-TF10 have given up the ghost recently.
It's seen almost daily use for around a year now so it lasted well.
I've ordered the new BA-x cable to replace it.
Looking forward to it as I'm really not a fan of guide wires.post #3950 of 52825/28/14 at 10:59ampost #3951 of 52825/28/14 at 10:15pmpost #3952 of 52825/29/14 at 12:24ampost #3953 of 52825/29/14 at 12:39amQuote:
*******, I've had a DX50 since release, considering how much audio gear I've bought the past few months I doubt I'll be upgrading anytime soonpost #3954 of 52825/29/14 at 12:43amQuote:
I think the two pin variants benefit from being recessed as the delicate (well, kinda) pins have added support to help resist bending.
It looks to me a though the new connecter is a better design from the perspective of mechanical integrity.
But it looks soooo good recessed.
Almost like a fixed cable.post #3955 of 52825/29/14 at 12:47ampost #3956 of 52825/29/14 at 2:31amQuote:
I sold it because there was just too much hiss with the DX50 -> BA4f. I managed to get €150 for it, you can always do the same? :)
Buying head-fi related stuff really isn't buying. It's more like renting it, untill you sell it to someone else...
I tried to purchase the D-zero to go with my android phone, but the mp4nation.de store is absolutely horrible and after three weeks of not receiving anything I demanded my money back
I'm glad I did, because the DX90 sure as heck sounds better than both previously mentioned DAC-AMPs.post #3957 of 52825/29/14 at 2:43ampost #3958 of 52825/29/14 at 2:44am
Nah, they'll probably have a DX95 by then. Having 4 Sabre DACs and 17 opamps, en 17 micro sd slots :ppost #3959 of 52825/29/14 at 2:46am
My main issue is there's a tiny line across the top left corner of the screen, everything works perfectly but I feel that would drag the price down too much. I bought a set of hd650's again, panam amp, sansa clip+, CE2E and reshelled BA4F in the past few months. I'm meant to be a student.
If I could get £150 never mind 150EUR I'd be very happy
Do you feel the difference in performance is worth the price? I liked the sound of the fiio X5 although I haven't looked into it much, I do prefer the look of the dx line.
I just flashed my DX50 today with a DX90 firmware port that bypasses android sound processing completely and goes straight to the dac, I'll see how the sound change is when I get my BA4
Edited by daftpolecat - 5/29/14 at 2:49ampost #3960 of 52825/29/14 at 2:55amQuote:
Not interested in those 4 dacs or 17 opamps but high capacity is important for me, that is the only reason I haven't bought DX90 now.
Then again by the time I finish the master and get a job, I believe successor of DX100 will be out. Hopefully they will manage to bring the capacity to close to 500 gb.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 5 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 4 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 7 minutes ago
- › Shozy Alien+ 11 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 12 minutes ago
- › Please recommend headphones or IEMs for blocking low frequency noise 12 minutes ago
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear