Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 264
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3947 of 52945/26/14 at 2:43pmpost #3948 of 52945/26/14 at 8:26pmpost #3949 of 52945/27/14 at 12:44amQuote:
I share your excitement about the HY5, wonder when Headphonia is going to publish the BA6 review?
The cable for my HY-TF10 have given up the ghost recently.
It's seen almost daily use for around a year now so it lasted well.
I've ordered the new BA-x cable to replace it.
Looking forward to it as I'm really not a fan of guide wires.post #3950 of 52945/28/14 at 10:59ampost #3951 of 52945/28/14 at 10:15pmpost #3952 of 52945/29/14 at 12:24ampost #3953 of 52945/29/14 at 12:39amQuote:
*******, I've had a DX50 since release, considering how much audio gear I've bought the past few months I doubt I'll be upgrading anytime soonpost #3954 of 52945/29/14 at 12:43amQuote:
I think the two pin variants benefit from being recessed as the delicate (well, kinda) pins have added support to help resist bending.
It looks to me a though the new connecter is a better design from the perspective of mechanical integrity.
But it looks soooo good recessed.
Almost like a fixed cable.post #3955 of 52945/29/14 at 12:47ampost #3956 of 52945/29/14 at 2:31amQuote:
I sold it because there was just too much hiss with the DX50 -> BA4f. I managed to get €150 for it, you can always do the same? :)
Buying head-fi related stuff really isn't buying. It's more like renting it, untill you sell it to someone else...
I tried to purchase the D-zero to go with my android phone, but the mp4nation.de store is absolutely horrible and after three weeks of not receiving anything I demanded my money back
I'm glad I did, because the DX90 sure as heck sounds better than both previously mentioned DAC-AMPs.post #3957 of 52945/29/14 at 2:43ampost #3958 of 52945/29/14 at 2:44am
Nah, they'll probably have a DX95 by then. Having 4 Sabre DACs and 17 opamps, en 17 micro sd slots :ppost #3959 of 52945/29/14 at 2:46am
My main issue is there's a tiny line across the top left corner of the screen, everything works perfectly but I feel that would drag the price down too much. I bought a set of hd650's again, panam amp, sansa clip+, CE2E and reshelled BA4F in the past few months. I'm meant to be a student.
If I could get £150 never mind 150EUR I'd be very happy
Do you feel the difference in performance is worth the price? I liked the sound of the fiio X5 although I haven't looked into it much, I do prefer the look of the dx line.
I just flashed my DX50 today with a DX90 firmware port that bypasses android sound processing completely and goes straight to the dac, I'll see how the sound change is when I get my BA4
Edited by daftpolecat - 5/29/14 at 2:49ampost #3960 of 52945/29/14 at 2:55amQuote:
Not interested in those 4 dacs or 17 opamps but high capacity is important for me, that is the only reason I haven't bought DX90 now.
Then again by the time I finish the master and get a job, I believe successor of DX100 will be out. Hopefully they will manage to bring the capacity to close to 500 gb.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 35 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 52 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 5 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear