Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 253

post #3781 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyberry View Post


Does anyone else think its super cool how phil remembers which of us have which ce iem? O.o

my wife doesn't :etysmile:

post #3782 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGT View Post
 

my wife doesn't :etysmile:

 

You owe me a new keyboard Phil, my current one has coke spat all over it :D

post #3783 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGT View Post
 

my wife doesn't :etysmile:


lol, lost it :D that was good.

post #3784 of 4287

Hmmm, my impatience is getting the better of me and those pictures aren't helping.

Buy BA1's now, or wait 3 months or more for BA3/4s (or equivalent to be announced). I really want my first pair of cIEMs. If only CE took Bitcoins.

I've never had a pair of cIEMs before and the BA1's would tide me over for a while. Decisions. Decisions.

post #3785 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplesRevenge View Post
 

Hmmm, my impatience is getting the better of me and those pictures aren't helping.

Buy BA1's now, or wait 3 months or more for BA3/4s (or equivalent to be announced). I really want my first pair of cIEMs. If only CE took Bitcoins.

I've never had a pair of cIEMs before and the BA1's would tide me over for a while. Decisions. Decisions.


Could always get the micros and then get the 3 or 4 at a later date!

post #3786 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post
 


Could always get the micros and then get the 3 or 4 at a later date!

I'd like a set of the new micros... Just waiting for Cosmic Ears to respond.  I get the idea they are very, very busy.

post #3787 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post
 


Could always get the micros and then get the 3 or 4 at a later date!

 

That is exactly what I'm tempted to do! A lower entry model would tide me over for more than long enough to put money aside for a higher end model. It would also be a nice introductory to cIEMs.

Micros=BA1?

I understand from thread tracking and various articles (e.g. headphonia) that they will be having a brand reshuffle and new products soon.

post #3788 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplesRevenge View Post
 

 

That is exactly what I'm tempted to do! A lower entry model would tide me over for more than long enough to put money aside for a higher end model. It would also be a nice introductory to cIEMs.

Micros=BA1?

I understand from thread tracking and various articles (e.g. headphonia) that they will be having a brand reshuffle and new products soon.


BA1= MA1 so yes in effect.

 

I'm on a fortnight long break from in ears atm as my left ear is clogged with wax.  This always happens to me just after a heavy cold (and the one I had lasted 7 weeks over christmas period and only just now about done with it!).  Got the appointment made for the Doctors to syringe it (which normally ends up with it running out my ear, missing the collecting jug and going down my sleeve!)for a fortnight, so going to have a self imposed break to let the ears settle down before having it done.

 

Two things I've noticed so far.

 

a)It's normally my right ear that blocks up the worst but for some reason this time it's the left.  I can feel something in there, but just can't clear it.  The stuff used to dissolve it works, but then ends up clogging the canal as it doesn't drain away properly so I have to get it cleared for that anyway!

 

b)I really miss the isolation at work where I use these.  It's been really hard not to grab the ma1's and shove them in, particularly when the machinery or the yakking starts getting bad.  Couple that with the fact we have major works going on on the floor above where I work and it makes me really appreciate them when I can use them!  I do have a pair of sennheiser hd25-II's so it's not all bad aside from the left being a bit muffled but obviously the isolation isn't as good, plus it's more awkward wearing glasses.


Edited by davidcotton - 3/26/14 at 1:09pm
post #3789 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyberry View Post

Does anyone else think its super cool how phil remembers which of us have which ce iem? O.o
Yes he just recently reminded me on the aspect of how I originally wanted glitter with mne subtly. It had totally left my thought process. I personally thought it was awesome as I don't really care for it now.
post #3790 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGT View Post

my wife doesn't etysmile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by davtse View Post

You owe me a new keyboard Phil, my current one has coke spat all over it biggrin.gif
You all are such entertaining individuals. I love it so much. Wish the regular day to day was this amusing.
post #3791 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post


Could always get the micros and then get the 3 or 4 at a later date!
In certain cases more is better right? And given the right circumstances that could prove useful in the long run, like having a back-up monitor once you do get a 3 or 4.
post #3792 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviltooth View Post
 

Courtesy of Cosmic Ear's Facebook posting: "We promised to bring the micro back and in April it will be available again. They will be available in single (CE1M) or twin (CE2M) driver configurations and will come with detachable ultra light cable as standard."

 

Very, very tempting for me... The CE2M is calling my name.


anyone have any more detail info about CE2M? tried searching around but got nothing

post #3793 of 4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoekeat View Post
 


anyone have any more detail info about CE2M? tried searching around but got nothing

 

ce2m if i'm not mistaken is the BA2 in a micro shell.

post #3794 of 4287
CE is only going to make micros with a max of 2 drivers per side i assume? Dont know how they wld squeeze in anymore than that
post #3795 of 4287

Guess I better hold off getting the BA1 and wait a few weeks until the micro announcement.

Patience is a virtue, which I seem to have none. :blink:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)