- 981 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
With the revolve Kingston stepped away from the great design of the original Clouds and decided to go in a new (more gamey) design direction. According to my source at Kingston one of the goals was...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 240post #3586 of 52212/7/14 at 5:33amAFAIK, BA3 has rather V shaped sound. Whereas BA4 is neutral (r version being more analytical/reference and f version with added warmth and musicality). So, much depends what you are looking for in the sound.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3587 of 52212/7/14 at 5:38ampost #3588 of 52212/7/14 at 6:24ampost #3589 of 52212/7/14 at 6:31ampost #3590 of 52212/7/14 at 6:54amQuote:
You've not been the only who has been enquiring about that possibility :P :)post #3591 of 52212/8/14 at 4:59amThe day has arrived... after loving my um3x for almost four years, I crushed them, um3x+back pocket+chair=bad idea hahahaha. The solution? wait until phill activates my CER shop request xDD, this way I kill two birds with one stone, I keep my es3x (?) and you have my ear impressions for future ciems (hy5 maybe?? xDD).
I'll be anxious waiting your answer my CE user is the same, Enigma87
Edited by Enigma87 - 2/8/14 at 5:03ampost #3592 of 52212/9/14 at 4:01ampost #3593 of 52212/9/14 at 6:03amQuote:
Intermittent but yes if you mean emails.post #3594 of 52212/9/14 at 6:11ampost #3595 of 52212/9/14 at 9:46ampost #3596 of 52212/9/14 at 10:48amQuote:
Will they be available soon? My prefitmodels are about to expire 😉post #3597 of 52212/9/14 at 10:53ampost #3598 of 52212/9/14 at 11:57amSend Phil an email and he wil answer all of your questions about CE6. He did not give any release date but maybe now he can tell you something about this.post #3599 of 52212/9/14 at 1:04pmpost #3600 of 52212/12/14 at 12:47am
I've got my jh16 reshells back from Phil, and I must say that the fit is SPOT-ON!!! No company has ever made a pair of acrylic-based customs that fit right the first time!
Phil was extremely responsive throughout the entire process, even before I made the purchase. This is the most positive experience I've had with a customs company thus far.. For the measly amount I paid for the JH16 reshell(they were my own originally, but the original build was lacking and the fit was pretty bad, and I always had a suspicion there was imbalance between R-L), Phil fixed my imbalance issue, replaced the everything inside that was broken down and worn out, and I received a pair of IEMs that I feel are better in build quality compared to the original.
I think some points really stood out in the whole process that highlights Cosmic Ears' dedication to its customers
1) Phil advised me against getting a HY3 replacement and suggested I wait for the reshell to be done since I would probably not enjoy it as much. What company in its right mind would turn down more business!!
2) Phil actually used his personal time to help experiment and repair the imbalance problem for my Jh16s. I cannot express in words how grateful I am to him. Without his help I would just have a pair of very expensive paper weights.
3) The process took a little longer than usual, which I stress is NO FAULT of cosmic ear. Since JH uses different sizes from the standard sound tubes, Phil had to order them and wait. Plus, he had to experiment through trial and error the best way to remedy the imbalance. Although it wasn't his fault, he felt responsible for it and more than made up for it by throwing in a HUGE surprise when he sent my reshells back.
I'm pretty sure that Phil made a huge loss in trying to remedy my reshell, and I truly appreciate his help.
Phil, if you read this, thanks for all your help! You have a loyal customer for life!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 CS Closed Back 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-A3 vs Sennheiser IE80? Which one is better? 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA Z5 + LItz Cable/ PRICE DROPP!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle by MrOTL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear