or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 238

post #3556 of 5221
In my case (I was ordering in September 2013) the period was about 1 week, but in the meantime I send them maybe one or two reminders.
post #3557 of 5221

Awesome, thanks Krismarzyk - it's my first foray into CIEM and I'm really excited to place my order. Hoping to get some Shure SE530's reshelled to use with my iBasso DX50.

post #3558 of 5221

Arh, sorry, this was a wrong post but can't figure out how to delete :-)


Edited by martinfs - 1/24/14 at 9:26am
post #3559 of 5221

Ordered the translucent tri cable today, I'm within the EU so it shouldn't take too long to arrive, I'll post many pictures when it arrives!

post #3560 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftpolecat View Post
 

Ordered the translucent tri cable today, I'm within the EU so it shouldn't take too long to arrive, I'll post many pictures when it arrives!


Woah I didn't even realize the translucent cable came out. Thanks for that lol

post #3561 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGT View Post
 

We seemed to have a little glitch with our email, found them all now, will respond to them all by tomorrow of you have not heard from me already.

Hello Phil,

 

I've sended you an email through the contact form on your site. 

I did receive a confirmation mail, but no answer yet.

 

have you received my first mail?

 

btw, I send you a 2nd mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

 

greetings, Joel

post #3562 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by djowel View Post
 

Hello Phil,

 

I've sended you an email through the contact form on your site. 

I did receive a confirmation mail, but no answer yet.

 

have you received my first mail?

 

btw, I send you a 2nd mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

 

greetings, Joel

Hi Joel

 

we received both emails and we already replied to the original one on the 27th, not sure why you did not get it, I am replying here just in case the email is not working, I have emailed our original reply.

post #3563 of 5221

Thanks phil! 

post #3564 of 5221

So I just came home from work to find a cosmic ears package on my doorstep, photos of the translucent cable in the next post

post #3565 of 5221

 

 

 

 


Edited by daftpolecat - 2/1/14 at 8:37am
post #3566 of 5221

The memory wire part of the cable is so much smoother when adjusting vs my black cable

post #3567 of 5221

Nice, may have to get a pair for my turning green cable tf10 reshells.

 

Which ciems are those incidentally?  Nice and clear.

post #3568 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post
 

Nice, may have to get a pair for my turning green cable tf10 reshells.

 

Which ciems are those incidentally?  Nice and clear.

BA4 in smoke

post #3569 of 5221

Very nice, how are they for rock and metal if you listen to any of that?

 

Thanks

post #3570 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post
 

Very nice, how are they for rock and metal if you listen to any of that?

 

Thanks

I haven't really listened to any rock on them yet, metal is a long time ago for me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)