- 2,199 Posts. Joined 4/2012
- Location: Toronto
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 236post #3526 of 52821/11/14 at 4:46pmWhat I meant was a redesigned ba2 and ba3, my laziness drove me to write x to save some time.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3527 of 52821/12/14 at 2:30am
I don't think there's a new version. Like the Headfonia review clearly says they will change the nominations of the different monitors, not the configuration.
Sure they might add some models but the BA4F sound will be the same in the CE4Epost #3528 of 52821/13/14 at 12:35ampost #3529 of 52821/15/14 at 4:36ampost #3530 of 52821/16/14 at 7:02ampost #3531 of 52821/16/14 at 7:03ampost #3532 of 52821/16/14 at 7:18ampost #3533 of 52821/16/14 at 7:41ampost #3534 of 52821/16/14 at 9:18amOk. Then putting pricing out is advertising stunt so far. I will hopefully get a mail from CE when BA5 is available.
Wondering by the way which dac/amp I should go for to be able to use with my Android phone. I like by the way V sound signature so I am really looking forward to give BA5 or even BA6 a go.post #3535 of 52821/17/14 at 11:15ampost #3536 of 52821/20/14 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by ramboamadeus
Ok. Then putting pricing out is advertising stunt so far. I will hopefully get a mail from CE when BA5 is available.
Wondering by the way which dac/amp I should go for to be able to use with my Android phone. I like by the way V sound signature so I am really looking forward to give BA5 or even BA6 a go.
What's your budget for your Amp/DAC?
The Fiio E07K pairs very well with my Android based phone and is very affordable.post #3537 of 52821/20/14 at 7:39ampost #3538 of 52821/20/14 at 10:43am
Hello friends. I'm going to need a pair of IEMs and am very interested in getting a custom model.
I live in Sweden and just heard of these guys a couple of days ago and was instantly hooked.
At the moment my daily driver is the V-Moda M100 and the M80 and I like the sound signature of those cans. (A little bassheavy that is)
Therefore I have a few questions, since they don't answer my email, I thought I'd simply ask here. :)
I'm going to be wearing them to the gym and when running among other things, I take it they stay better in the ear than regular IEM's, which I don't really enjoy by the way?
But which size would I get? Do the bigger models have a better fit och seal or sound or something?
And what model do you think would suit my preferences the best? HY3 or BA3? I noticed the HY3 is out of stock..
Thanks in advance. :)post #3539 of 52821/20/14 at 10:59ampost #3540 of 52821/20/14 at 1:33pmQuote:
Done! I think I might have used the "Contact us" form on your website rather than sending a traditional mail before. :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 5 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › crinacle's FR measurement database (150 IEMs measured) 6 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear