or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 213

post #3181 of 5221

I am using the BA4F mainly with the Theorem but I've been using it with the C5 as well for some albums this weekend. Especially when you want some more bass and warmth, the C5 is nice to have

post #3182 of 5221
My BA4r will be shipped today:D

See initial photos of my new CIEMs:p

post #3183 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

My BA4r will be shipped today:D

See initial photos of my new CIEMs:p

 

Is that the regular "Smoke" with the CE logo? Enjoy!

post #3184 of 5221
Yeap, regular smoke with logo.

Can't wait to stick them into my ears:D
post #3185 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

My BA4r will be shipped today:D

See initial photos of my new CIEMs:p

Good lengthy ear canals you got there! 

post #3186 of 5221
Hmm...really? My impressions were done behind 3rd bend (I wanted in that way because I wanted to avoid situation were my impressions would appear to be too shorrt) but I guess Phil made the shell behind 2nd bend.
post #3187 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

Hmm...really? My impressions were done behind 3rd bend (I wanted in that way because I wanted to avoid situation were my impressions would appear to be too shorrt) but I guess Phil made the shell behind 2nd bend.

Mine aren't even half your size. But that's because I have a bend, like a real 90 degrees bend in my canals.

post #3188 of 5221

Guess whats in my ears as I type, man these feel good.

 

They did however go to the wrong address, but luckily I managed to get a hold of them this morning

post #3189 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftpolecat View Post
 

Guess whats in my ears as I type, man these feel good.

 

They did however go to the wrong address, but luckily I managed to get a hold of them this morning

 

When I came home yesterday, a UPS note said there was a package for me with my neighbors from across the street. I'd prefer them not doing that with 3K€ amps though :rolleyes:

The more I ship and receive the more I hate post services.

 

But anyway, show us a pic! Enjoy the monitors :smile:

post #3190 of 5221

It wasn't the post service, I notified Cosmic Ears of address change and had it confirmed a good amount of time before shipping as I'd moved, thankfully I knew the people living in my old place, I'm not even bothered because I'm just that happy to have them, I'll post some pictures very soon!

post #3191 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftpolecat View Post

It wasn't the post service, I notified Cosmic Ears of address change and had it confirmed a good amount of time before shipping as I'd moved, thankfully I knew the people living in my old place, I'm not even bothered because I'm just that happy to have them, I'll post some pictures very soon!
Which monitor you have?
post #3192 of 5221

BA4F

post #3193 of 5221

http://imgur.com/a/bXxuc - Album link

post #3194 of 5221
Nice. Is this regular smoke?
post #3195 of 5221

yeah

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)