I am using the BA4F mainly with the Theorem but I've been using it with the C5 as well for some albums this weekend. Especially when you want some more bass and warmth, the C5 is nice to have
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro The Meze 12 Classics has been provided to me by the Meze company as part of the official European review tour in exchange for my honest opinion. Later on Meze decided the participants can...
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 213
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3182 of 522110/21/13 at 7:18ampost #3183 of 522110/21/13 at 7:26ampost #3184 of 522110/21/13 at 7:41ampost #3185 of 522110/21/13 at 9:33ampost #3186 of 522110/21/13 at 9:43amHmm...really? My impressions were done behind 3rd bend (I wanted in that way because I wanted to avoid situation were my impressions would appear to be too shorrt) but I guess Phil made the shell behind 2nd bend.post #3187 of 522110/21/13 at 9:55amQuote:
Mine aren't even half your size. But that's because I have a bend, like a real 90 degrees bend in my canals.post #3188 of 522110/22/13 at 2:38ampost #3189 of 522110/22/13 at 2:52amQuote:
When I came home yesterday, a UPS note said there was a package for me with my neighbors from across the street. I'd prefer them not doing that with 3K€ amps though
The more I ship and receive the more I hate post services.
But anyway, show us a pic! Enjoy the monitorspost #3190 of 522110/22/13 at 2:58am
It wasn't the post service, I notified Cosmic Ears of address change and had it confirmed a good amount of time before shipping as I'd moved, thankfully I knew the people living in my old place, I'm not even bothered because I'm just that happy to have them, I'll post some pictures very soon!post #3191 of 522110/22/13 at 3:00amQuote:Which monitor you have?Originally Posted by daftpolecat
It wasn't the post service, I notified Cosmic Ears of address change and had it confirmed a good amount of time before shipping as I'd moved, thankfully I knew the people living in my old place, I'm not even bothered because I'm just that happy to have them, I'll post some pictures very soon!post #3192 of 522110/22/13 at 3:06ampost #3193 of 522110/22/13 at 3:13ampost #3194 of 522110/22/13 at 3:16amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 42 seconds ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of... 1 minute ago
- › HD 600/650 or HE-400S/i or T90 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing a high quality Bluetooth "Wireless" cable from LEAR! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Best IEMS under 300-350$? 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 12 Classics by OSiRiSsk
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear