I am using the BA4F mainly with the Theorem but I've been using it with the C5 as well for some albums this weekend. Especially when you want some more bass and warmth, the C5 is nice to have
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 213
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3182 of 529410/21/13 at 7:18ampost #3183 of 529410/21/13 at 7:26ampost #3184 of 529410/21/13 at 7:41ampost #3185 of 529410/21/13 at 9:33ampost #3186 of 529410/21/13 at 9:43amHmm...really? My impressions were done behind 3rd bend (I wanted in that way because I wanted to avoid situation were my impressions would appear to be too shorrt) but I guess Phil made the shell behind 2nd bend.post #3187 of 529410/21/13 at 9:55amQuote:
Mine aren't even half your size. But that's because I have a bend, like a real 90 degrees bend in my canals.post #3188 of 529410/22/13 at 2:38ampost #3189 of 529410/22/13 at 2:52amQuote:
When I came home yesterday, a UPS note said there was a package for me with my neighbors from across the street. I'd prefer them not doing that with 3K€ amps though
The more I ship and receive the more I hate post services.
But anyway, show us a pic! Enjoy the monitorspost #3190 of 529410/22/13 at 2:58am
It wasn't the post service, I notified Cosmic Ears of address change and had it confirmed a good amount of time before shipping as I'd moved, thankfully I knew the people living in my old place, I'm not even bothered because I'm just that happy to have them, I'll post some pictures very soon!post #3191 of 529410/22/13 at 3:00amQuote:Which monitor you have?Originally Posted by daftpolecat
It wasn't the post service, I notified Cosmic Ears of address change and had it confirmed a good amount of time before shipping as I'd moved, thankfully I knew the people living in my old place, I'm not even bothered because I'm just that happy to have them, I'll post some pictures very soon!post #3192 of 529410/22/13 at 3:06ampost #3193 of 529410/22/13 at 3:13ampost #3194 of 529410/22/13 at 3:16amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Official Echobox Explorer Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 56 seconds ago
- › CARY AUDIO V-12R -Black Faceplate (280SA V12R) KT-66 / EL34 / 12AX7WA 2 minutes ago
- › Kansas City Headfi Meet June 3rd @ Oak Park Library 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear