Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 211

post #3151 of 4114
.
Edited by rachael - 3/15/14 at 5:56am
post #3152 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleybob217 View Post

Hmm that sucks. But Phil will fix it, no doubt! smily_headphones1.gif

Yes I got an email from him saying that he received it and that my BA4 was in the lab now, they will test them to see what the issue is
post #3153 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by neozecat View Post

Yes I got an email from him saying that he received it and that my BA4 was in the lab now, they will test them to see what the issue is

Did you tell him that you think it's because the inside of your ear is covering one of the bores?

 

...or was that even you?

post #3154 of 4114

Phil is going to send me one of his reference portable dac/amp, the iBasso D-Zero. In the meantime I am appreciating the HO of the DX50 more and more.

post #3155 of 4114
@blueangel2322 : yes I did. I also told him that with wax in the holes on the right side the volume difference decrease and there is something wrong with the size and placement of the holes on the right side compare to the left.
post #3156 of 4114

My BA4F's were sent last night, shouldn't take long from Sweden to Scotland, looking forward to it!

post #3157 of 4114

My new ones have just arrived but I won't be home today. crap!

post #3158 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

My new ones have just arrived but I won't be home today. crap!

Well you must be doing something important away from home! So, try to enjoy that? :x

post #3159 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftpolecat View Post
 

My BA4F's were sent last night, shouldn't take long from Sweden to Scotland, looking forward to it!

Should be around 3-5 days depending from which depot they went.

post #3160 of 4114

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2a

 

Look what I just bought for the BA4f :)

I've been in the market for one of these for so long, and now I finally pulled the trigger. Bought it from a UK ebay seller for €130, which is about the same as what I paid for the fiio E9 in the Netherlands. Since this amp is pretty much Phil's reference amp, it can't go wrong.

Now I just need a good portable amp to pair with the DX50. I hope the D-zero is a good pairing with the BA4F And the DX50.


Edited by Marleybob217 - 10/17/13 at 10:08am
post #3161 of 4114
Nice. I'm considering purchasing leckerton uha-4 as portable amp for my ba4r.
post #3162 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleybob217 View Post
 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2a

 

Look what I just bought for the BA4f :)

I've been in the market for one of these for so long, and now I finally pulled the trigger. Bought it from a UK ebay seller for €130, which is about the same as what I paid for the fiio E9 in the Netherlands. Since this amp is pretty much Phil's reference amp, it can't go wrong.

Now I just need a good portable amp to pair with the DX50. I hope the D-zero is a good pairing with the BA4F And the DX50.


I heard D12 creates miracles with DX50, mate. Maybe you can consider it?

post #3163 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 


I heard D12 creates miracles with DX50, mate. Maybe you can consider it?

Yep, I've read that too. But, that thing is huge, that's never ever going to fit in my pocket! Might as well carry the O2 around XD

post #3164 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleybob217 View Post
 

Yep, I've read that too. But, that thing is huge, that's never ever going to fit in my pocket! Might as well carry the O2 around XD


DAP + AMP is never slim enough to fit into a pocket dude, you gotta carry a small bag with you to put your rig in it :happy_face1:

 

I am actually considering iPod Classic 240 gb + Hifi M8. Don't have money yet but for the future I mean. Then I will have to buy a small bag to put them in + converting of 300 gb flac to alac... Maybe I should just settle on X5 or something :D

post #3165 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 


DAP + AMP is never slim enough to fit into a pocket dude, you gotta carry a small bag with you to put your rig in it :happy_face1:

 

I am actually considering iPod Classic 240 gb + Hifi M8. Don't have money yet but for the future I mean. Then I will have to buy a small bag to put them in + converting of 300 gb flac to alac... Maybe I should just settle on X5 or something :D

Not in my trousers, but a 11 mm thick D-zero + DX50 will definitely fit in my coats pockets. The pico slim would be another option, if it wouldn't be so darn expensive -_-

It does feel a bit useless to not use the dac section of the D-zero, but maybe one day I will buy one of those android phones that connects to its dac.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)