Marley dude, you gotta post some pics (some means actually a lot here) and tell me if the sound problem is solved or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 208post #3106 of 523710/11/13 at 1:58pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3107 of 523710/11/13 at 2:22pmQuote:
I'm sorry, I will take pictures tomorrow if I find the time. I'm really swamped in school work actually :(
The sound problems are indeed solved. And the fit issues are solved as well!
Will report in soon.post #3108 of 523710/12/13 at 7:57pmBeen informed as of yesterday, my ba4f have been shipped, I really hope I get them before the end of the month as I might be outta town for a week.
At least I still have my W4r to keep me entertained. I really like the mellow laid back clarity that they produce, but I have to admit I'm just a tad of a bass junkie, hope the ba4f can satisfy that itch, don't get me wrong I didn't want hybrids. Damn tf10!!!!!!!post #3109 of 523710/13/13 at 12:31ampost #3110 of 523710/13/13 at 3:55amQuote:
What was the issue again?Quote:Originally Posted by Seven1816
Been informed as of yesterday, my ba4f have been shipped, I really hope I get them before the end of the month as I might be outta town for a week.
At least I still have my W4r to keep me entertained. I really like the mellow laid back clarity that they produce, but I have to admit I'm just a tad of a bass junkie, hope the ba4f can satisfy that itch, don't get me wrong I didn't want hybrids. Damn tf10!!!!!!!
I'm really curious to hear, how well the BA4f stacks up against the W4r. Since they are in the same price range.
The BA4f, can dish out some serious bass. When I'm listening to some dubstep-like music the BA4f gives all the bass I need. The bass seems to extend very deep too. But when I'm listening to metal, I barely hear the bass boost. So I really like the way the bass boost is implemented, it's there, but only when called for.post #3111 of 523710/13/13 at 5:51am
If Phil can beat UM Miracles with his BA6, I think he will win a lot of customers, since his customer service is excellent and I *unfortunately* see some people who complains about some departments of UM. If Phil can come up with something really good, we have a true winner in that price region.post #3112 of 523710/13/13 at 1:41pmpost #3113 of 523710/14/13 at 12:39ampost #3114 of 523710/14/13 at 12:42ampost #3115 of 523710/14/13 at 1:22ampost #3116 of 523710/14/13 at 1:23ampost #3117 of 523710/14/13 at 1:39amMine just went from shell detailing to shell assembly. I know that shell detailing isn't listed on the page (this is why I'm asking on the forum:D)
Edited by shakur1996 - 10/14/13 at 1:46ampost #3118 of 523710/14/13 at 1:42ampost #3119 of 523710/14/13 at 6:58am
1 Awaiting Impressions
2 Ear Impression QA
3 Impression Detailing
4 Shell Creation
5 Electronic Assembly
6 Shell Detailing
7 Final Finishing
8 Testing QA
Patience.............oooohhhhmmmm!!!post #3120 of 523710/14/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Hmm that sucks. But Phil will fix it, no doubt! :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 17 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 44 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 1 minute ago
- › I need to replace my cable (soldered in) in my AKG K-501's 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Trio Portable Tube Amp - Discussion and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear