Marley dude, you gotta post some pics (some means actually a lot here) and tell me if the sound problem is solved or not?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 208post #3106 of 529410/11/13 at 1:58pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3107 of 529410/11/13 at 2:22pmQuote:
I'm sorry, I will take pictures tomorrow if I find the time. I'm really swamped in school work actually :(
The sound problems are indeed solved. And the fit issues are solved as well!
Will report in soon.post #3108 of 529410/12/13 at 7:57pmBeen informed as of yesterday, my ba4f have been shipped, I really hope I get them before the end of the month as I might be outta town for a week.
At least I still have my W4r to keep me entertained. I really like the mellow laid back clarity that they produce, but I have to admit I'm just a tad of a bass junkie, hope the ba4f can satisfy that itch, don't get me wrong I didn't want hybrids. Damn tf10!!!!!!!post #3109 of 529410/13/13 at 12:31ampost #3110 of 529410/13/13 at 3:55amQuote:
What was the issue again?Quote:Originally Posted by Seven1816
Been informed as of yesterday, my ba4f have been shipped, I really hope I get them before the end of the month as I might be outta town for a week.
At least I still have my W4r to keep me entertained. I really like the mellow laid back clarity that they produce, but I have to admit I'm just a tad of a bass junkie, hope the ba4f can satisfy that itch, don't get me wrong I didn't want hybrids. Damn tf10!!!!!!!
I'm really curious to hear, how well the BA4f stacks up against the W4r. Since they are in the same price range.
The BA4f, can dish out some serious bass. When I'm listening to some dubstep-like music the BA4f gives all the bass I need. The bass seems to extend very deep too. But when I'm listening to metal, I barely hear the bass boost. So I really like the way the bass boost is implemented, it's there, but only when called for.post #3111 of 529410/13/13 at 5:51am
If Phil can beat UM Miracles with his BA6, I think he will win a lot of customers, since his customer service is excellent and I *unfortunately* see some people who complains about some departments of UM. If Phil can come up with something really good, we have a true winner in that price region.post #3112 of 529410/13/13 at 1:41pmpost #3113 of 529410/14/13 at 12:39ampost #3114 of 529410/14/13 at 12:42ampost #3115 of 529410/14/13 at 1:22ampost #3116 of 529410/14/13 at 1:23ampost #3117 of 529410/14/13 at 1:39amMine just went from shell detailing to shell assembly. I know that shell detailing isn't listed on the page (this is why I'm asking on the forum:D)
Edited by shakur1996 - 10/14/13 at 1:46ampost #3118 of 529410/14/13 at 1:42ampost #3119 of 529410/14/13 at 6:58am
1 Awaiting Impressions
2 Ear Impression QA
3 Impression Detailing
4 Shell Creation
5 Electronic Assembly
6 Shell Detailing
7 Final Finishing
8 Testing QA
Patience.............oooohhhhmmmm!!!post #3120 of 529410/14/13 at 7:22amQuote:
Hmm that sucks. But Phil will fix it, no doubt! :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 22 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 32 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5iii Firmware Modification Project - PURIST REMIXED WITH... 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio' Andromeda' IEMs, Brand New in Sealed Box ***SALE... 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 7 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 8 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear