Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 160

post #2386 of 4114
BA5 has not been released yet.

 

It's weird that I haven't heard anything from Phil yet regarding my HY3s. The shells were made back in March and he said that he would get to them during the holiday at the beginning of this month.

post #2387 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

BA5 has not been released yet.

 

It's weird that I haven't heard anything from Phil yet regarding my HY3s. The shells were made back in March and he said that he would get to them during the holiday at the beginning of this month.

 

I have to ask, just so I'm not getting this mixed up. You ordered yours back in March, and it is now almost August. So you've been waiting almost 5 months?

 

I was planning on ordering in the next week or two, just deciding between the HY3 and the BA3, but I'm not sure I have enough cookies in my patience jar to wait half a year for them to arrive. 

post #2388 of 4114

I had a quick question. Has the cable issue been sorted yet? Or are CE still waiting on that?

post #2389 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

 

I have to ask, just so I'm not getting this mixed up. You ordered yours back in March, and it is now almost August. So you've been waiting almost 5 months?

 

I was planning on ordering in the next week or two, just deciding between the HY3 and the BA3, but I'm not sure I have enough cookies in my patience jar to wait half a year for them to arrive. 

 

Yes and no.

Yes I've been waiting almost 5 months, but you will probably not have to wait 5 months. Phil was not officially taking orders at that time because of the cable issue (he had no good quality cables to go with the CIEMs because of delays from his cable suppliers). However I sent my impressions anyways, so that he would have them ready to go when the cables arrive. Phil just started working on orders and sending stuff out about a month ago, so he has a lot of backlog to clear. If you order next month, you will probably only have to wait a month or two for them to arrive.

post #2390 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakhar View Post

I had a quick question. Has the cable issue been sorted yet? Or are CE still waiting on that?

 

He started sending out stuff recently so maybe the main cable issue has been sorted out. However he might be sending out old cables with the orders and then will send the new cable upgrade later for free.
post #2391 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

 

Yes and no.

Yes I've been waiting almost 5 months, but you will probably not have to wait 5 months. Phil was not officially taking orders at that time because of the cable issue (he had no good quality cables to go with the CIEMs because of delays from his cable suppliers). However I sent my impressions anyways, so that he would have them ready to go when the cables arrive. Phil just started working on orders and sending stuff out about a month ago, so he has a lot of backlog to clear. If you order next month, you will probably only have to wait a month or two for them to arrive.

 

Ok, thanks for the clarification. That is why I asked. Hopefully that has all been resolved. I'd love to get some more comparisons/impressions from the HY3 and BA3. Probably just going to have to buy to find out as it seems there aren't any floating around atm. GL with yours, hopefully they arrive soon. 

post #2392 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

 

He started sending out stuff recently so maybe the main cable issue has been sorted out. However he might be sending out old cables with the orders and then will send the new cable upgrade later for free.

But doesn't the new cable have a different connection type? When is the new cable scheduled to be released?

post #2393 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakhar View Post

But doesn't the new cable have a different connection type? When is the new cable scheduled to be released?

No it will be the same connector pin-wise, just angled. Not sure about release date.

post #2394 of 4114

Anyone had a response from Phil via email this week?  Waiting to hear how long my ma's are going to be mia!

post #2395 of 4114

No, he seems to be very busy :(

post #2396 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

Anyone had a response from Phil via email this week?  Waiting to hear how long my ma's are going to be mia!

Cosmic ears just posted this on facebook:

 

Last week was our first week back after the summer break and we have been inundated with emails and requests during that time. We have been trying to catch up with this backlog over the past week in conjunction with the monitor production.

We will hopefully have all emails responded to by the end of July (only a few days) and we are confident to have caught up with our production by the end of the week at which point we will be at 2-3 week build times.

We are also looking forward to some new announcements in the coming months so stay tuned.

We thank you for your patience as we catch up and if anyone has any missed feedback from us please send us an email and we will ensure a prompt reply.

post #2397 of 4114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleybob217 View Post

Cosmic ears just posted this on facebook:

 

Last week was our first week back after the summer break and we have been inundated with emails and requests during that time. We have been trying to catch up with this backlog over the past week in conjunction with the monitor production.

We will hopefully have all emails responded to by the end of July (only a few days) and we are confident to have caught up with our production by the end of the week at which point we will be at 2-3 week build times.

We are also looking forward to some new announcements in the coming months so stay tuned.

We thank you for your patience as we catch up and if anyone has any missed feedback from us please send us an email and we will ensure a prompt reply.

I hope Phil will announce BA6 soon. It might be something like Miracles (just my guess) and it is not a bad thing at all.

post #2398 of 4114
Great news, thanks for posting it here.
post #2399 of 4114
Caught up by the end of the week! Woohoo! Let's keep our fingers crossed that he's right :D
post #2400 of 4114
Message from Phil:

At last after a lot of time and effort we have responded to all mails in our inbox. If you have not had a response then something has gone missing so please resend your questions.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)