- 2,124 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Toronto
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Being swamped is literally the best thing ever for a starting company!
Unless they can't cope, get a bad name and then people drift away. Take a look at Kozee and the inearcustom thread atm! Thankfully Phil seems to be on top of the situation!
Yeah, that's never good. If it ever get's that crazy they should expand and hire more people :D
Btw, does anybody know how the color 'smoke' looks?
Did you check their FB page? If I am not mistaking there are some photos and you can see the smoke too. Phil brought some faceplates which makes me drooooool, take a look at them
They have a picture with the description 'BA4 - smoke with steampunk faceplate'. Should've checked their page first :p but
Yeah smoke looks really cool, I think I'll order it in that color.
Well touch wood my issues now seemed to be getting better by the day as I practice with the fit. I was able to shave a little bit of the side plug end of the cable at the ear part (where it plugs into the iem itself) and that helped as that was pressing against my right ear as well. I was always a little suspicious as to why the iems felt comfortable without the cables in! The only worry I have now is one of long term comfort. As I plan to use these for most of the day at work, they do need to be comfortable for long periods (I'm talking 2 hour periods here, without a break). If that's ok then I'm sorted :)
It's true what they say once you've tried customs. It'll be very hard to go back to universals if the fit is as sorted as it seems to be :)
Edited by davidcotton - 6/26/13 at 1:34pm
I don't really get why the prefits are necessary. If the CIEM fits in the ear mold, will it not, per definition be comfortable? Since it's a replicate of the inside of your ear? :x
Edited by Marleybob217 - 6/27/13 at 9:54am
I always thought the mold would be perfect.
Sounds like I'm not going to get my BA4s before the end of august then :(
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 16 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2