- 2,113 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Toronto
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
Here a short first impressions review of the AH-MM400. After unpacking I was truly amazed. The build-quality is far beyond anything I ever held in my hands with this price tag to it. If anybody...
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Being swamped is literally the best thing ever for a starting company!
Unless they can't cope, get a bad name and then people drift away. Take a look at Kozee and the inearcustom thread atm! Thankfully Phil seems to be on top of the situation!
Yeah, that's never good. If it ever get's that crazy they should expand and hire more people :D
Btw, does anybody know how the color 'smoke' looks?
Did you check their FB page? If I am not mistaking there are some photos and you can see the smoke too. Phil brought some faceplates which makes me drooooool, take a look at them
They have a picture with the description 'BA4 - smoke with steampunk faceplate'. Should've checked their page first :p but
Yeah smoke looks really cool, I think I'll order it in that color.
Well touch wood my issues now seemed to be getting better by the day as I practice with the fit. I was able to shave a little bit of the side plug end of the cable at the ear part (where it plugs into the iem itself) and that helped as that was pressing against my right ear as well. I was always a little suspicious as to why the iems felt comfortable without the cables in! The only worry I have now is one of long term comfort. As I plan to use these for most of the day at work, they do need to be comfortable for long periods (I'm talking 2 hour periods here, without a break). If that's ok then I'm sorted :)
It's true what they say once you've tried customs. It'll be very hard to go back to universals if the fit is as sorted as it seems to be :)
Edited by davidcotton - 6/26/13 at 1:34pm
I don't really get why the prefits are necessary. If the CIEM fits in the ear mold, will it not, per definition be comfortable? Since it's a replicate of the inside of your ear? :x
Edited by Marleybob217 - 6/27/13 at 9:54am
I always thought the mold would be perfect.
Sounds like I'm not going to get my BA4s before the end of august then :(
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of all the best Bluetooth Headphones (Fidelio,... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K 702 Reference-Quality Open-Back Circumaural Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)