- 2,093 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Toronto
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 152
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Being swamped is literally the best thing ever for a starting company!
Unless they can't cope, get a bad name and then people drift away. Take a look at Kozee and the inearcustom thread atm! Thankfully Phil seems to be on top of the situation!
Yeah, that's never good. If it ever get's that crazy they should expand and hire more people :D
Btw, does anybody know how the color 'smoke' looks?
Did you check their FB page? If I am not mistaking there are some photos and you can see the smoke too. Phil brought some faceplates which makes me drooooool, take a look at them
They have a picture with the description 'BA4 - smoke with steampunk faceplate'. Should've checked their page first :p but
Yeah smoke looks really cool, I think I'll order it in that color.
Well touch wood my issues now seemed to be getting better by the day as I practice with the fit. I was able to shave a little bit of the side plug end of the cable at the ear part (where it plugs into the iem itself) and that helped as that was pressing against my right ear as well. I was always a little suspicious as to why the iems felt comfortable without the cables in! The only worry I have now is one of long term comfort. As I plan to use these for most of the day at work, they do need to be comfortable for long periods (I'm talking 2 hour periods here, without a break). If that's ok then I'm sorted :)
It's true what they say once you've tried customs. It'll be very hard to go back to universals if the fit is as sorted as it seems to be :)
Edited by davidcotton - 6/26/13 at 1:34pm
I don't really get why the prefits are necessary. If the CIEM fits in the ear mold, will it not, per definition be comfortable? Since it's a replicate of the inside of your ear? :x
Edited by Marleybob217 - 6/27/13 at 9:54am
I always thought the mold would be perfect.
Sounds like I'm not going to get my BA4s before the end of august then :(
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Great Rock Albums! 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 6 minutes ago
- › FS: HiFiMAN RE-600 Songbird IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3