- 2,019 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Toronto
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 152
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Being swamped is literally the best thing ever for a starting company!
Unless they can't cope, get a bad name and then people drift away. Take a look at Kozee and the inearcustom thread atm! Thankfully Phil seems to be on top of the situation!
Yeah, that's never good. If it ever get's that crazy they should expand and hire more people :D
Btw, does anybody know how the color 'smoke' looks?
Did you check their FB page? If I am not mistaking there are some photos and you can see the smoke too. Phil brought some faceplates which makes me drooooool, take a look at them
They have a picture with the description 'BA4 - smoke with steampunk faceplate'. Should've checked their page first :p but
Yeah smoke looks really cool, I think I'll order it in that color.
Well touch wood my issues now seemed to be getting better by the day as I practice with the fit. I was able to shave a little bit of the side plug end of the cable at the ear part (where it plugs into the iem itself) and that helped as that was pressing against my right ear as well. I was always a little suspicious as to why the iems felt comfortable without the cables in! The only worry I have now is one of long term comfort. As I plan to use these for most of the day at work, they do need to be comfortable for long periods (I'm talking 2 hour periods here, without a break). If that's ok then I'm sorted :)
It's true what they say once you've tried customs. It'll be very hard to go back to universals if the fit is as sorted as it seems to be :)
Edited by davidcotton - 6/26/13 at 1:34pm
I don't really get why the prefits are necessary. If the CIEM fits in the ear mold, will it not, per definition be comfortable? Since it's a replicate of the inside of your ear? :x
Edited by Marleybob217 - 6/27/13 at 9:54am
I always thought the mold would be perfect.
Sounds like I'm not going to get my BA4s before the end of august then :(
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Good sleeping in ear headphones? 58 seconds ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 1 minute ago
- › DT1350 Loses Left Side Sound , Fixed By Plugging Into Other Jack -... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Mad Dog 3.0 - 3.2 Amp Pairing... 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 6 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)