It's very debatable. Nobody really know and alot of sound changes happens in your brains. Just try to test it with EQ, tune your headphones a way you like and switch back after a long time.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
What a great headphone! Disclaimer: at my house to get any head time at all, you've got to match up with the Sennheiser HD800, PSB M4U 1, Klipsch Status, HiFiMan RE-262, and others. In short, the...
Accutone Pisces Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Accutone for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828002/accutone-pisces-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: ...
Disclaimer: This review was originally published at http://headflux.de/inear-prophile-8 on September 24, 2016 in German. We've been invited by InEar to test the prototype for the purpose of writing...
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 127post #1891 of 52264/22/13 at 8:01am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1892 of 52264/22/13 at 8:55am
It depends. Almost all dynamic drivers change dramatically in sound during the first 30 minutes of burn in. While undoubtedly any mechanism changes with use over time, whether you actually hear any perceptible differences beyond the first few hours depends on how "audiophile" your ears are, you getting used to the sound psychologically, and the nature of the drivers themselves. Some headphones change a lot more with burn in while others don't seem to change at all. Balanced armature drivers generally speaking don't need as much burn in as dynamics, if at all.post #1893 of 52264/22/13 at 8:58ampost #1894 of 52264/22/13 at 9:26am
Does anyone have the address for Cosmic Ears? I've got some shells to send back but lost the address sticker that came with them. Haven't heard back from Phil and want to get them back asap so I can finally listen to some music again.
Thankspost #1895 of 52264/22/13 at 9:29ampost #1896 of 52264/22/13 at 9:32amQuote:
Attn: Philip Gartell
Swedenpost #1897 of 52264/22/13 at 9:39ampost #1898 of 52264/22/13 at 5:16pm
Hey guys. I have been looking at the website and trying to purchase a pair but it doesn't seem to let me. Are they just not selling any ciems right now or am I just doing something wrong. I always get to this product required page. Please give me some advice. I tried emailing them, but not response.post #1899 of 52264/22/13 at 11:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by dkim87
Hey guys. I have been looking at the website and trying to purchase a pair but it doesn't seem to let me. Are they just not selling any ciems right now or am I just doing something wrong. I always get to this product required page. Please give me some advice. I tried emailing them, but not response.
It's because they're out of cables and monitors for the moment so they don't take any orders right now. The new cables and monitors should arrive in early may according to Phil. There's a queue system so sign up and request a purchase on the modell you want and they'll let you know when they got things in stock again.post #1900 of 52264/23/13 at 7:07am
Somebody here said that Phil was out of the country so that may be why he's not responding to emails. I haven't heard back from him either.
This wait is killing me, especially knowing that my shells are made and ready, yet no cables.
And by the way, the extra-bass BA2 experiment didn't go well (he couldn't get the bass impact from the driver), so don't ask for onepost #1901 of 52264/23/13 at 7:12ampost #1902 of 52264/23/13 at 11:58amQuote:
Yeah, I talked to Phil today too. Did you get any dates about the BA4?post #1903 of 52264/23/13 at 12:23pmpost #1904 of 52264/23/13 at 12:27pmpost #1905 of 52264/23/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
Dude, probably he is overwhelmed by the emails he received. I say, don't worry. At the end you and your ears will be happy.
Cheer up and open a beer, preferably a Belgian oneReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › FS: FiiO E10K Olympus 2 37 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 54 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HE-400i vs. HD 650 or Other Headphone Pair 2 minutes ago
- › Just ordered the Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 headphones for 270 dollars... 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid) 3 minutes ago
- › News from SPL: The Phonitor X & E Balanced Amps 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear