I'm looking forward to the Flex review and if they sound good I think that will be my first custom, $313 for a 2+1 hybrid is a really good deal even if I have to have them in purple ;). An the dual BA they use isn't a TWFK, does anyone know what type they use then?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Has anyone used the self impression kit that comes with the orders? Is it easy to do youself? I'm really tempted to order these soon but I'm a bit concerned I'll mess up the impressions...
Does anyone in the UK know of an Audiologist in London that can do proper impressions at a reasonable cost?
Just in case anyone else was curious about the HY3 and the Triple Hybrid Flex, I asked Cosmic Ears if the two of them sounded the same:
Hand Held Audio in Enfield is suppose to be good but I've never used them. Swimsonny who will be helping you use the kit? I was thinking of getting one but decided to go to an audiologist as I don't trust my brothers putting stuff in my ears.
Boots have a hearing care side to them which is linked with david ormerod. I guess they should be quite good. As i also have some ACS CIEMs coming that is who ACS recommend so i am going there next wednesday. In fact i am also gong to another more local audiologist on Friday which is a local clinic but fairly legit, hopefully i will get good impressions there.
My dad will help me so it should not be too difficult. I will let you know as soon as i receive them and that should not be to long away as they were delivered on Moday.
Will let you know one here and make a youtube video on my channel to show the process and the outcome as well as if any problems occur (fingers crossed that there will not).
My YouTube Channel if you wanna sub to watch out for the video but will also post the video.
I did my last impressions with Leighton in sutton, they turned out fine but I can't get down there this time!
Would just like to say that I'm impressed with the speed of response from this company if nothing else! Just had a couple of quickfire emails from them.
In case you didn't get this worked out with them already - I would think it might be ok, but it depends on their condition. Also depends on how old they are, since impressions made a few years back may no longer apply to your anatomy.
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 26 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Are you satisfied with a set of iems, portable, full size, or open?... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K702 with Xonar DX 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Tralucent Audio Hybrid Silver Gold cable 2 minutes ago
- › car-fi 3 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-CD550 earcups worn out 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe