or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 102

post #1516 of 5282
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

:) :) :(

 

:) - They've arrived, yay!

 

:) - The left fits (but then it usually does)

 

:( - Anyone guess what this means? :):P

 

Got in touch with Phil, and I remain as ever impressed with his willingness to go the extra mile.

 

Cheers


Doesn't fit again? :(

post #1517 of 5282

Correct :)

Spoke to Phil last night and things became a bit clearer.  Work in progress but confident this could be reaching a conclusion now.

 

Cheers

post #1518 of 5282
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

Correct :)

Spoke to Phil last night and things became a bit clearer.  Work in progress but confident this could be reaching a conclusion now.

 

Cheers

 

Phil is the sort of bloke that will try and resolve this if it kills him. He will be determined to get this to a conclusion. Must be as frustrating to him as it is to you dude. Hope you get this sorted soon.

post #1519 of 5282
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

Correct :)

Spoke to Phil last night and things became a bit clearer.  Work in progress but confident this could be reaching a conclusion now.

 

Cheers


This gives me confidence that Cosmic offers outstanding customer service. I don't know how you put up with it not fitting, I gave up after the first time! Till this day I can't figure out for the life of me which part needs to be thickened up in order for my monitors to fit without some kind of aid.

post #1520 of 5282

Just got my impressions done. The audiologist did it for free, seems my charm still works on girls under 30. Good day.

post #1521 of 5282
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0ussteven View Post


This gives me confidence that Cosmic offers outstanding customer service. I don't know how you put up with it not fitting, I gave up after the first time! Till this day I can't figure out for the life of me which part needs to be thickened up in order for my monitors to fit without some kind of aid.


At the end of the day, it is just a pair of headphones.  A very nice set of headphones, granted but just headphones.  As long as I can sit at work with a pair of headphones on (for example, this afternoon I whiled away the time with a 2 hour Doctor Who audio with a 160 ipod and a pair of sennheiser hd25-11's.  Made the time go just that bit quicker)I'll be relatively happy.  Would I like customs to work for me as they seem to for everyone else?  Yes of course I would.  Anything I can do about it? Not really, so what's the point in getting upset about it?  Irritated, yes.  Upset no. 

 

As for Cosmic Ears and Phils service in general? Outstanding.

 

Cheers

post #1522 of 5282

I emailed Phil like 5 days ago about when the HY2 would be available to order but haven't heard anything back from him. Has anyone else heard anything on it?


I'm getting impressions done tomorrow and want to know if I should wait or go with something else. 

post #1523 of 5282

March/April seems to be the guestimate for stock.

 

Try again with the email.

 

Cheers

post #1524 of 5282

I'm torn between either some of the new vsonics when they come out next week, or waiting for cosmic....I'm really leaning toward the cosmics.

post #1525 of 5282
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryGuy View Post

I emailed Phil like 5 days ago about when the HY2 would be available to order but haven't heard anything back from him. Has anyone else heard anything on it?


I'm getting impressions done tomorrow and want to know if I should wait or go with something else. 

I just heard back from him and he said March.
Edited by AngryGuy - 2/13/13 at 11:04am
post #1526 of 5282

By the way, I forgot to mention this. I was emailing Phil last week about the BA4 and asked if there would be any chance he'd take early orders, he told me that he may be considering taking early orders and will let me know. Kind of excited!

post #1527 of 5282
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootsit View Post

I'm torn between either some of the new vsonics when they come out next week, or waiting for cosmic....I'm really leaning toward the cosmics.

well these are already rather proven and while Vsonic is a proven brand the new products will have you waiting for reviews etc.

post #1528 of 5282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootsit View Post

I'm torn between either some of the new vsonics when they come out next week, or waiting for cosmic....I'm really leaning toward the cosmics.

well these are already rather proven and while Vsonic is a proven brand the new products will have you waiting for reviews etc.


Very true.

post #1529 of 5282

Hi

 

Just had an email from Phil, my situation is well in hand :) 

post #1530 of 5282

of course it is when Phil is on the case

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)