- 465 Posts. Joined 3/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 99post #1471 of 52212/5/13 at 4:11amBy the way, how do they SOUND now compared to stock, and the 'xtra bass' version you briefly had?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1472 of 52212/5/13 at 4:41amQuote:
Haven't got them back yet dude, so no idea They are currently on their way back to me. Will let you know though, when I get them back.post #1473 of 52212/5/13 at 4:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Q Mass
Wow!, congrat's Phlash' those are REALLY good.
The test piece is very very nice too.
It was a great idea to request cogs etc, totally unique.
I think it's great that Phil's approach is flexible enough to encompass the whole spectrum from inexpensive single driver/single colour, all the way up to multi driver/one-off artwork.
Yes, for a man who bases his business model on standardisation to reduce cost, he does a damned good impression of being a one-off custom builder
Phil is the sort of man that gets excited by concepts and ideas, so if you have something you think is worth exploring as an idea, don't be afraid to discuss it with him. If he likes it, he might well have a go at it for you, which I think is pretty cool.post #1474 of 52212/5/13 at 5:39ampost #1475 of 52212/5/13 at 8:58amQuote:
If you can, can you let us know how long it's taken from Sweden please? I'm expecting something being sent out this week and just wondering what the delivery times are atm.
Cheerspost #1476 of 52212/5/13 at 9:13ampost #1477 of 52212/5/13 at 9:31ampost #1478 of 52212/5/13 at 9:39am
Aw man, I'm bummed that the BA4 doesn't come out till April but Phil did confirm to me that the BA4 does have very clear vocals and a bit of a low end. I'm just wondering if I can get him to let me order in advance but I'm guessing the cable issue is not the only thing that is holding back production on the BA4.post #1479 of 52212/5/13 at 9:45ampost #1480 of 52212/5/13 at 10:01am
they have everything on its way and soon it will all be up and running and you will all be in bliss. As for now... you can always give phil and email and see what he can whip up. He has certain drivers for some configs and a few old cables left!post #1481 of 52212/5/13 at 11:05amQuote:
Typically, to the UK, it will be 6 working days, door to door from them to you, but I have had a delivery in 2 working days from there. It just depends on exactly what time it gets dispatched and what flights it manages to get. But if you allow for 6 working days, and hope for less :-)post #1482 of 52212/5/13 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by phlashbios
Typically, to the UK, it will be 6 working days, door to door from them to you, but I have had a delivery in 2 working days from there. It just depends on exactly what time it gets dispatched and what flights it manages to get. But if you allow for 6 working days, and hope for less :-)
Cheers:) With me it's bound to be longer, it always is. Still at least I have an idea now of the wait.post #1483 of 52212/5/13 at 11:53amQuote:
So just email him to ask if he has any stock?post #1484 of 52212/5/13 at 11:56amQuote:
It's some sort of conspiracy that's related to your fit issues. I think what has been happening all these years is that your IEM's are being diverted on route and adjusted so that they won't fit and then sent on their way to you.
I am not entirely sure who it is that is doing this or what their motives might be, it may just be the mischevious IEM imps at play. Or the government. Or aliens.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › cmoy hansen pcbs found! need help 9 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › Need good sound isolation headphones or headset. Preference for... 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 7 minutes ago
- › i3-2100, h61 motherboard, 8GB DDR3 9 minutes ago
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear