or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 99

post #1471 of 5221
By the way, how do they SOUND now compared to stock, and the 'xtra bass' version you briefly had?
post #1472 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Mass View Post

By the way, how do they SOUND now compared to stock, and the 'xtra bass' version you briefly had?

 

Haven't got them back yet dude, so no idea biggrin.gif They are currently on their way back to me. Will let you know though, when I get them back.

post #1473 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Mass View Post


Wow!, congrat's Phlash' those are REALLY good.
The test piece is very very nice too.
It was a great idea to request cogs etc, totally unique.
I think it's great that Phil's approach is flexible enough to encompass the whole spectrum from inexpensive single driver/single colour, all the way up to multi driver/one-off artwork.

 

Yes, for a man who bases his business model on standardisation to reduce cost, he does a damned good impression of being a one-off custom builder biggrin.gif

 

Phil is the sort of man that gets excited by concepts and ideas, so if you have something you think is worth exploring as an idea, don't be afraid to discuss it with him. If he likes it, he might well have a go at it for you, which I think is pretty cool.cool.gif

post #1474 of 5221
Thats really nice ;)
post #1475 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlashbios View Post

 

Haven't got them back yet dude, so no idea biggrin.gif They are currently on their way back to me. Will let you know though, when I get them back.


If you can, can you let us know how long it's taken from Sweden please?  I'm expecting something being sent out this week and just wondering what the delivery times are atm.

 

Cheers

post #1476 of 5221

How are you guys ordering anything, the website still says that nothing is available?

post #1477 of 5221
Hopefully getting BA4 or BA5 in April, can't wait
post #1478 of 5221

Aw man, I'm bummed that the BA4 doesn't come out till April but Phil did confirm to me that the BA4 does have very clear vocals and a bit of a low end. I'm just wondering if I can get him to let me order in advance but I'm guessing the cable issue is not the only thing that is holding back production on the BA4.

post #1479 of 5221

Phil said to me that they are still waiting for delivery of the drivers as they are so new.

 

Cheers

post #1480 of 5221

they have everything on its way and soon it will all be up and running and you will all be in bliss. As for now... you can always give phil and email and see what he can whip up. He has certain drivers for some configs and a few old cables left!

post #1481 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post


If you can, can you let us know how long it's taken from Sweden please?  I'm expecting something being sent out this week and just wondering what the delivery times are atm.

 

Cheers

 

Typically, to the UK, it will be 6 working days, door to door from them to you, but I have had a delivery in 2 working days from there. It just depends on exactly what time it gets dispatched and what flights it manages to get. But if you allow for 6 working days, and hope for less :-)

post #1482 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlashbios View Post

 

Typically, to the UK, it will be 6 working days, door to door from them to you, but I have had a delivery in 2 working days from there. It just depends on exactly what time it gets dispatched and what flights it manages to get. But if you allow for 6 working days, and hope for less :-)


Cheers:)  With me it's bound to be longer, it always is.  Still at least I have an idea now of the wait.

post #1483 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

they have everything on its way and soon it will all be up and running and you will all be in bliss. As for now... you can always give phil and email and see what he can whip up. He has certain drivers for some configs and a few old cables left!

So just email him to ask if he has any stock?

post #1484 of 5221
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post


Cheers:)  With me it's bound to be longer, it always is.  Still at least I have an idea now of the wait.

 

It's some sort of conspiracy that's related to your fit issues. I think what has been happening all these years is that your IEM's are being diverted on route and adjusted so that they won't fit and then sent on their way to you.

 

I am not entirely sure who it is that is doing this or what their motives might be, it may just be the mischevious IEM imps at play. Or the government. Or aliens.

 

biggrin.gif

post #1485 of 5221

Page 100 whoop!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)