Are these vented?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCosmic Ears - CE2C CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/8/14
- productCosmic Ears - CE2E CIEMtagged by daftpolecat, 6/4/14
- productCosmic Ears Flextagged by System, 9/13/12
- productCosmic Ears Puretagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/13/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 9/21/13 at 4:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 8/22/13 at 1:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 80
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Noe he is asking to they have a vent, port, hole on them, an exhaust looking thing. I looked for one but they look closed like the rest of the range.
No. Standard closed shells.
active noise cancellation ahaha, with the isolation these have really not needed ;) I think it may be a development on the crossover!
You are getting too far off the track now. There is nothing exotic in terms of technology in these. You've guessed the configuration already and I've told you right in my first post that this is a one off and not something you will be able to order (there's a clue there).
There's a reason you can't order this from Phil, apart from it not being in his lineup of IEM's :-)
So, I'm guessing you sent him something which is integrated into these shells. I'm guessing the driver(s).
Unless you did something really cool and played with the crossover, but that'd be really hard, site-unseen, so I'm going with you sent him your own drivers. Maybe TF10 drivers?
Close enough !
They are the drivers from my UE TF10, reshelled with an added dynamic driver. Both Phil and I are interested to see how this will turn out :-)
Can I just say again (before people start looking for old IEM's) Phil is not accepting orders for reshells of either TF10's or anything else. This was a one off experiment.
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 36 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Bravo Audio V3 Discussion and Mods. 55 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2