I'm looking forward to the Flex review and if they sound good I think that will be my first custom, $313 for a 2+1 hybrid is a really good deal even if I have to have them in purple ;). An the dual BA they use isn't a TWFK, does anyone know what type they use then?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help me convince my parents to let me get CIEM's for Christmas? Last post on 11/9/12 at 9:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sub200$ IEM with best value [ RE262; HF5; GR07; GR01; X10i; TF10; Custom CE & more] Last post on 10/30/12 at 9:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including Hybrid designs!) - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Has anyone used the self impression kit that comes with the orders? Is it easy to do youself? I'm really tempted to order these soon but I'm a bit concerned I'll mess up the impressions...
Does anyone in the UK know of an Audiologist in London that can do proper impressions at a reasonable cost?
Just in case anyone else was curious about the HY3 and the Triple Hybrid Flex, I asked Cosmic Ears if the two of them sounded the same:
Hand Held Audio in Enfield is suppose to be good but I've never used them. Swimsonny who will be helping you use the kit? I was thinking of getting one but decided to go to an audiologist as I don't trust my brothers putting stuff in my ears.
Boots have a hearing care side to them which is linked with david ormerod. I guess they should be quite good. As i also have some ACS CIEMs coming that is who ACS recommend so i am going there next wednesday. In fact i am also gong to another more local audiologist on Friday which is a local clinic but fairly legit, hopefully i will get good impressions there.
My dad will help me so it should not be too difficult. I will let you know as soon as i receive them and that should not be to long away as they were delivered on Moday.
Will let you know one here and make a youtube video on my channel to show the process and the outcome as well as if any problems occur (fingers crossed that there will not).
My YouTube Channel if you wanna sub to watch out for the video but will also post the video.
I did my last impressions with Leighton in sutton, they turned out fine but I can't get down there this time!
Would just like to say that I'm impressed with the speed of response from this company if nothing else! Just had a couple of quickfire emails from them.
In case you didn't get this worked out with them already - I would think it might be ok, but it depends on their condition. Also depends on how old they are, since impressions made a few years back may no longer apply to your anatomy.
- Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 9 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 27 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 35 seconds ago
- › Heir Audio 8.A First Owner (Broken - Read Description!) 1 minute ago
- › Rollover Ads 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 3 minutes ago
- › Quadlon QX50 - Metal housing, dual driver, detechable cable for 39... 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe