Finally got the link to work - thanks a lot MadWolf
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 9/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just downloaded and installed WASAPI.fb2k-component.
iMac 27" running Windows 7 under Boot Camp
FLAC files 16/44
DAC: Meridian Explorer Asynchronous
Foobar2000 latest release
Using the Foobar Output Preferences I found that there was no difference between "WASAPI (event)" and "WASAPI (push)".
However my original "DS: Speakers (Meridian DAC Audio)" selection is slightly crisper overall, and the bass is less muffled. My choice: stick with the original and avoid WASAPI.
Don't you guys find that KS sounds more focused and clearer than any flavor of WASAPI & ASIO? I am well aware that DirectKS is old news and supposedly obsolete in W7 but I'm not the only one who thinks that KS sounds better.
Edited by leeperry - 7/23/14 at 12:31pm
How do I enable KS in foobar? I wanna check. :)
- Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › akg k612 with vintage system 2 minutes ago
- › Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD580 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)