Finally got the link to work - thanks a lot MadWolf
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 9/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just downloaded and installed WASAPI.fb2k-component.
iMac 27" running Windows 7 under Boot Camp
FLAC files 16/44
DAC: Meridian Explorer Asynchronous
Foobar2000 latest release
Using the Foobar Output Preferences I found that there was no difference between "WASAPI (event)" and "WASAPI (push)".
However my original "DS: Speakers (Meridian DAC Audio)" selection is slightly crisper overall, and the bass is less muffled. My choice: stick with the original and avoid WASAPI.
Don't you guys find that KS sounds more focused and clearer than any flavor of WASAPI & ASIO? I am well aware that DirectKS is old news and supposedly obsolete in W7 but I'm not the only one who thinks that KS sounds better.
Edited by leeperry - 7/23/14 at 12:31pm
How do I enable KS in foobar? I wanna check. :)
- Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 seconds ago
- › FALL INTO SAVINGS: Cardas, Reflektor, Vinyl Flat ... 52 seconds ago
- › The Opamp thread 1 minute ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-MR77X top of the line JVC x series 2 minutes ago
- › how does Analog music sound differently from Digital music? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Limited Edition Woodies: ATH-ESW9LTD!! 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)