Finally got the link to work - thanks a lot MadWolf
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 9/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just downloaded and installed WASAPI.fb2k-component.
iMac 27" running Windows 7 under Boot Camp
FLAC files 16/44
DAC: Meridian Explorer Asynchronous
Foobar2000 latest release
Using the Foobar Output Preferences I found that there was no difference between "WASAPI (event)" and "WASAPI (push)".
However my original "DS: Speakers (Meridian DAC Audio)" selection is slightly crisper overall, and the bass is less muffled. My choice: stick with the original and avoid WASAPI.
Don't you guys find that KS sounds more focused and clearer than any flavor of WASAPI & ASIO? I am well aware that DirectKS is old news and supposedly obsolete in W7 but I'm not the only one who thinks that KS sounds better.
Edited by leeperry - 7/23/14 at 12:31pm
How do I enable KS in foobar? I wanna check. :)
Interesting info here for configuring WASAPI for different media players...
Hope this helps.
- Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 45 seconds ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi "Made for Apple" Portable DAC/amp... 3 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2