Finally got the link to work - thanks a lot MadWolf
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 9/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just downloaded and installed WASAPI.fb2k-component.
iMac 27" running Windows 7 under Boot Camp
FLAC files 16/44
DAC: Meridian Explorer Asynchronous
Foobar2000 latest release
Using the Foobar Output Preferences I found that there was no difference between "WASAPI (event)" and "WASAPI (push)".
However my original "DS: Speakers (Meridian DAC Audio)" selection is slightly crisper overall, and the bass is less muffled. My choice: stick with the original and avoid WASAPI.
Don't you guys find that KS sounds more focused and clearer than any flavor of WASAPI & ASIO? I am well aware that DirectKS is old news and supposedly obsolete in W7 but I'm not the only one who thinks that KS sounds better.
Edited by leeperry - 7/23/14 at 12:31pm
How do I enable KS in foobar? I wanna check. :)
- Foobar wasapi 3.0(push) changes the headphones sound
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 9 minutes ago
- › Need help to test the 20,000 sound tracks music library firmware... 9 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 12 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)