If I had infinite money. I'd walk around in expensive suits wearing ED8s. Not Beats.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What Happened to Head-Fi? (Rant) Last post on Yesterday at 9:28 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Smoothest sounding but spacious closed headphones. Last post on 11/5/14 at 6:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Polling Time : King of close back headphones still in production Last post on 4/13/13 at 4:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Design / look of headphones and you Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- A more portable headphone than Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 9/23/12 at 11:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Beats. For what it's worth. - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not sure most people might think some dude in a limo with a chick carrying a "lightbulb" box to be stylish. I think it all comes down to a target demographic. Audiophiles obviously are not part of said group because we value different characteristics in our headphones. We think sound quality comes first, then goes looks. We are a niche. I'm not saying that people who use beats are correct, my point is that every person have a different opinion on what is good for them.
Beats is not not stylish its ****. Stylish is ED8, TH900. That is a classic look, and it looks expensive, and its quality. That is like expensive clothing brands.
Beats bashing does not get old when you have know-nothing no-nothing people trying to plug it.
- Beats. For what it's worth.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FS/FT: HE-560 for T1 / T90 (Canada) 3 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 5 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 8 minutes ago
- › PC Audio setup: +/- 200 bucks 9 minutes ago
- › DAC? Sound card? Schiit Bifrost vs Focusrite Scarlett? 10 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)