If I had infinite money. I'd walk around in expensive suits wearing ED8s. Not Beats.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Smoothest sounding but spacious closed headphones. Last post on 11/4/13 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A more portable headphone than Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 9/23/12 at 11:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching high-quality Audiophile "non leaking" Headphone Last post on 10/14/13 at 11:32pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Ultimate closed headphone? Last post on 8/5/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
Beats. For what it's worth. - Page 2post #16 of 209/8/12 at 11:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 209/8/12 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by PallidaMors
I'm not sure most people might think some dude in a limo with a chick carrying a "lightbulb" box to be stylish. I think it all comes down to a target demographic. Audiophiles obviously are not part of said group because we value different characteristics in our headphones. We think sound quality comes first, then goes looks. We are a niche. I'm not saying that people who use beats are correct, my point is that every person have a different opinion on what is good for them.
+1post #18 of 209/8/12 at 11:54pmpost #19 of 209/9/12 at 1:37ampost #20 of 209/9/12 at 10:01am
Beats is not not stylish its ****. Stylish is ED8, TH900. That is a classic look, and it looks expensive, and its quality. That is like expensive clothing brands.
Beats bashing does not get old when you have know-nothing no-nothing people trying to plug it.
- Beats. For what it's worth.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Charlotte, NC meet April 19, 2014 <> meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › If someone buy me the headphone (any price), but not the amp and CD... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Pioneer SE-MJ951 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE530 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob