If I had infinite money. I'd walk around in expensive suits wearing ED8s. Not Beats.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What Happened to Head-Fi? (Rant) Last post on 6/19/14 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Smoothest sounding but spacious closed headphones. Last post on 11/4/13 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A more portable headphone than Audio Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 9/23/12 at 11:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching high-quality Audiophile "non leaking" Headphone Last post on 10/14/13 at 11:32pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Ultimate closed headphone? Last post on 8/5/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Beats. For what it's worth. - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not sure most people might think some dude in a limo with a chick carrying a "lightbulb" box to be stylish. I think it all comes down to a target demographic. Audiophiles obviously are not part of said group because we value different characteristics in our headphones. We think sound quality comes first, then goes looks. We are a niche. I'm not saying that people who use beats are correct, my point is that every person have a different opinion on what is good for them.
Beats is not not stylish its ****. Stylish is ED8, TH900. That is a classic look, and it looks expensive, and its quality. That is like expensive clothing brands.
Beats bashing does not get old when you have know-nothing no-nothing people trying to plug it.
- Beats. For what it's worth.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 28 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 37 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 or 700 from the M50 50 seconds ago
- › Reply to some bugs of X3’s new firmware and new function... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 or 700 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Best headphone voting 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)