If I had infinite money. I'd walk around in expensive suits wearing ED8s. Not Beats.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What Happened to Head-Fi? (Rant) Last post on 12/29/14 at 12:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Smoothest sounding but spacious closed headphones. Last post on 11/5/14 at 6:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Polling Time : King of close back headphones still in production Last post on 4/13/13 at 4:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Design / look of headphones and you Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Beats. For what it's worth. - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm not sure most people might think some dude in a limo with a chick carrying a "lightbulb" box to be stylish. I think it all comes down to a target demographic. Audiophiles obviously are not part of said group because we value different characteristics in our headphones. We think sound quality comes first, then goes looks. We are a niche. I'm not saying that people who use beats are correct, my point is that every person have a different opinion on what is good for them.
Beats is not not stylish its ****. Stylish is ED8, TH900. That is a classic look, and it looks expensive, and its quality. That is like expensive clothing brands.
Beats bashing does not get old when you have know-nothing no-nothing people trying to plug it.
- Beats. For what it's worth.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 47 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 drivers in HD 600 housing, how does it sound? 1 minute ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC Vega 2 minutes ago
- › Anything Near New Haven, Connecticut? 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › R2R/Multibit vs. Delta-Sigma 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2