I am the original owner, and it was used in smoke-free environment.
It retailed for $903 including taxes. My asking price is firm, and it is based on local pickup with cash. Shipping is extra at costs, and payment by PayPal is subject to a processing fee.
Sorry, no trade proposals would be considered.
It comes with box, packing materials, power cord, manual.
I am selling this component as part of downsizing my AV systems. See my other Ads on Head-Fi and AudiogoN for other compontents I am selling.
- 24 position stepped attenuator
- Input impedance: 36.5 KOhms
- Frequency response: ± 1 dB 0 - 20Khz
- Signal to noise ratio: 110dB
- THD: <0.12% at 150mW, 0.06% at 100mW
- Channel separation: <54dB
- Output power: 250mW (less than 1% distortion)
- Output impedance: phones out 5.6 Ohms
- Power dissipation: >25W, internal, regulated power supply
- 1 x gold plated RCA (line level input)
- 2 x headphone jacks 6.35mm
- 15 to 150Ω on the left (low), 150 to 500Ω on the right (high) impedances
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Dimensions:180 mm x 250 mm x 80 mm
Link to a expert product review - http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/burson3/burson.html
Edited by ekim - 10/14/12 at 1:15pm