Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 60

post #886 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by cute View Post

 

Suckah................you said they were big like your hooge bass......lyah!  Ban the troll, ban the troll!

 

LMAO damn cute those double Ds not big enough for you. Man you are more greedy than me. biggrin.gif Hey at least i am a man of my words, pics now!!! ha

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Oh man the spoiler alert. I can't undo that image..

 

I know right, it's forever burned into your psyche and will haunt your soul for eternity! It's just a lil' gift in return for that WAYNE O-ring pic of yours. wink_face.gif

 

Niners WOOT WOOT!!!

 

edit: can't say i didn't warn you'll, you brave souls you. : P


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/20/13 at 4:35pm
post #887 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjiWatsuki View Post

 

No, no, I meant the part literally facing your ear -- what the earpads cover. 

 

OK. Since you don't care for the midrange (neither do I) - filling in the space behind the speaker (opposite side from your ear) makes the midrange more prominent. So just put two layers or one like I have in this last photo and nothing else. Then tape both sides with as many layers as you want on the piece that holds the speaker - that gets rid of the resonating, boomy bass.

post #888 of 1419

Every time I look at this thread, in the upper right side I see in 'Recent Images' an overweight Asian drunk dude in a awful looking bra - I had to post another image so it's not so prominent.

 

post #889 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post

Every time I look at this thread, in the upper right side I see in 'Recent Images' an overweight Asian drunk dude in a awful looking bra - I had to post another image so it's not so prominent.

 


LMAO,  YOU'RE WELCOME BTW!!! you have cute to thank for that. biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

 

Ah order is now restored, dat peaceful tranquility. So Zen. smile.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/21/13 at 10:33pm
post #890 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


LMAO,  YOU'RE WELCOME BTW!!! you have cute to thank for that. biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

 

 

Yeah sure.

 

Btw, if I ever see both of you - I'll gouge your eyes out so something like this NEVER happens again! LOL!

post #891 of 1419
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


haha nice to know you are still in one piece from that secret mission of yours. Thanks for the safety report! Can't wait for your next mission. popcorn.gif

 

Oh just cuz i am a good sport, so i'll give in and let cute "troll" me into this one. As promised OO uncensored or unmodded. Click below if you are BRAVE-at-HEART. biggrin.gif

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

       

 

                                                                                                                        ......... Thanks Kova for this LMAO.

 

edit: c'mon cute tell me that was not worth it, i'll give you like $10 for one of those reverse L/R cables.  Where is that kind DIY heart of yours! : P

 

....that's Kova ? confused.gif

 

Oh no !   ...what have you done to my thread ?!?!?!? deadhorse.gif

post #892 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfit View Post

 

....that's Kova ? confused.gif

 

Oh no !   ...what have you done to my thread ?!?!?!? deadhorse.gif


LMAO that's how kova looks like when he is drunk. wink_face.gif

 

Nah he taught me how to use that "spoiler" function on head-fi, was able to add that sexy pic into my spoiler alert.

 

Don't lie ghost you know you felt something special when you saw that pic. Oh and don't blame me, i was just a innocent victim of cute's godly trollin'. i is not guilty. happy_face1.gif

 

@merci

i LOVE YOU TOO!


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/22/13 at 8:01pm
post #893 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

@merci

i LOVE YOU TOO!

 

Hey, you know that old saying? You always hurt the ones you love!

post #894 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post

 

Hey, you know that old saying? You always hurt the ones you love!


And for that tough/ hurtful love i promise you that i will try that mod yours and will report back with my findings. But i gotta go to the $1 store and buy some electrical tape 1st. LMAO

 

Cuz you know i am a sucka for that stockholm syndrome. wink_face.gif

 

beerchug.gif

 

edit: oh on that eye gouging aspect of yours merci, someone cough *ghost* cough already beat you to it, just look at my avatar. Only got one left. My boxy look was so beautiful before! :  (


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/22/13 at 8:42pm
post #895 of 1419

I received my HM5 pads today. I do not have the O-Rings, so I attached them by putting them over the stock pads and securing them a bit with electrical tape. I noticed that there was a definite increase to the treble. To compensate, I re-applied the tape over the vents, reducing the bass and treble a bit. The overall comfort is significantly higher with the new HM5 pads. The sound signature is still a bit warm and bass-tilted, but it is a very nice sounding tonality. 

 

I also taped an old headphone pad to the top of the headband. This makes it significantly softer.

post #896 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post

Every time I look at this thread, in the upper right side I see in 'Recent Images' an overweight Asian drunk dude in a awful looking bra - I had to post another image so it's not so prominent.

 

 

Cool shot! Polarizer used I bet. What camera?

post #897 of 1419
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


LMAO that's how kova looks like when he is drunk. wink_face.gif

 

Nah he taught me how to use that "spoiler" function on head-fi, was able to add that sexy pic into my spoiler alert.

 

Don't lie ghost you know you felt something special when you saw that pic. Oh and don't blame me, i was just a innocent victim of cute's godly trollin'. i is not guilty. happy_face1.gif

 

@merci

i LOVE YOU TOO!

 

Yup !   ....I'm permanently scared for life by that image !!! blink.gif

post #898 of 1419
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNENUMM View Post

 

Cool shot! Polarizer used I bet. What camera?

 

Oiii !    ...this is an Audio thread !!!   ...not a $!#*?? Photography forum !!!

 

wink_face.gif


Edited by Ghostfit - 1/22/13 at 10:43pm
post #899 of 1419
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

@merci

i LOVE YOU TOO!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post

 

Hey, you know that old saying? You always hurt the ones you love!

 

Can the two of you lovebirds take your loving elsewhere !    ....before the mods come and close my thread for "unsuitable for young people contents" !!! angry_face.gif

 

 

 

 

 

biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

post #900 of 1419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfit View Post

 

 

Can the two of you lovebirds take your loving elsewhere !    ....before the mods come and close my thread for "unsuitable for young people contents" !!! angry_face.gif

 

 

 

 

 

biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

oh looky here guess who is a bit jelly. Don't worry ghost we already had our memorable history together with that currawong warning. It's time for me to move on and see new people. I hope you understand. tongue.gif

 

edit: and LMAO at WAYNEs excitement at the pic. Yeah ghost you put him in his rightful place! This is YOUR thread after all!!! I nerve of some people sheeeesh LoL 


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/22/13 at 11:19pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.