Can anyone recommend a hard shell case for the S400?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500 thread. Last post on 8/28/15 at 3:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 48
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 148712/3/12 at 4:15amQuote:
Yes!post #708 of 148712/4/12 at 2:57am
funny how these shake when the bass rumbles. really liking them overall. light, compact, well built, sound, cable.
edit: try these out
Edited by daveyostrow - 12/4/12 at 3:36ampost #709 of 148712/4/12 at 4:24ampost #710 of 148712/4/12 at 7:27am
It's not exactly a "hard" case but hard enough, I think. And the price is right.post #711 of 148712/4/12 at 7:38ampost #712 of 148712/4/12 at 8:14ampost #713 of 148712/4/12 at 8:34ampost #714 of 148712/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #715 of 148712/4/12 at 5:45pm
I sent my S400's with the AKG K81DJ earpads to Purrin for measurments:
I've since gone back to the stock pads with some cup dampening to get a more neutral signature. I still really like these cans. The price on these amazes me.post #716 of 148712/5/12 at 5:27ampost #717 of 148712/5/12 at 8:03am
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!post #718 of 148712/5/12 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by cute
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!
Hey cute can you post some good pics of your S500/ S400s with the HM5 pads on them. Really want to know exactly how your set up looks like it, etc. Damn i need a set of them HM5 pads as well!!! LoLpost #719 of 148712/5/12 at 10:13amQuote:
Yeah, I have to re-familiarize myself with cute's HM5 pad setup also. I am very happy with the ath pleather + taped vents setup, but cute's setup might be the end-all :)post #720 of 148712/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Camera is out on loan to my daughter!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 11 seconds ago
- › Need a recommendation on purchasing a Dap/Amp/Iem 14 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 on Sony.com 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Chicago August 8 2015 Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2