Can anyone recommend a hard shell case for the S400?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500 thread. Last post on 7/23/16 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 48
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 149312/3/12 at 4:15amQuote:
Yes!post #708 of 149312/4/12 at 2:57am
funny how these shake when the bass rumbles. really liking them overall. light, compact, well built, sound, cable.
edit: try these out
Edited by daveyostrow - 12/4/12 at 3:36ampost #709 of 149312/4/12 at 4:24ampost #710 of 149312/4/12 at 7:27am
It's not exactly a "hard" case but hard enough, I think. And the price is right.post #711 of 149312/4/12 at 7:38ampost #712 of 149312/4/12 at 8:14ampost #713 of 149312/4/12 at 8:34ampost #714 of 149312/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #715 of 149312/4/12 at 5:45pm
I sent my S400's with the AKG K81DJ earpads to Purrin for measurments:
I've since gone back to the stock pads with some cup dampening to get a more neutral signature. I still really like these cans. The price on these amazes me.post #716 of 149312/5/12 at 5:27ampost #717 of 149312/5/12 at 8:03am
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!post #718 of 149312/5/12 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by cute
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!
Hey cute can you post some good pics of your S500/ S400s with the HM5 pads on them. Really want to know exactly how your set up looks like it, etc. Damn i need a set of them HM5 pads as well!!! LoLpost #719 of 149312/5/12 at 10:13amQuote:
Yeah, I have to re-familiarize myself with cute's HM5 pad setup also. I am very happy with the ath pleather + taped vents setup, but cute's setup might be the end-all :)post #720 of 149312/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Camera is out on loan to my daughter!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Why does quieter music require less data? (FLAC file size) 3 seconds ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 3 seconds ago
- › Live Chess! 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › A Cappella recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...