Can anyone recommend a hard shell case for the S400?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on 12/20/14 at 5:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help buying a new pair of headphones? ($40 max) Last post on 7/25/13 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 48
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 146112/3/12 at 4:15amQuote:
Yes!post #708 of 146112/4/12 at 2:57am
funny how these shake when the bass rumbles. really liking them overall. light, compact, well built, sound, cable.
edit: try these out
Edited by daveyostrow - 12/4/12 at 3:36ampost #709 of 146112/4/12 at 4:24ampost #710 of 146112/4/12 at 7:27am
It's not exactly a "hard" case but hard enough, I think. And the price is right.post #711 of 146112/4/12 at 7:38ampost #712 of 146112/4/12 at 8:14ampost #713 of 146112/4/12 at 8:34ampost #714 of 146112/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #715 of 146112/4/12 at 5:45pm
I sent my S400's with the AKG K81DJ earpads to Purrin for measurments:
I've since gone back to the stock pads with some cup dampening to get a more neutral signature. I still really like these cans. The price on these amazes me.post #716 of 146112/5/12 at 5:27ampost #717 of 146112/5/12 at 8:03am
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!post #718 of 146112/5/12 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by cute
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!
Hey cute can you post some good pics of your S500/ S400s with the HM5 pads on them. Really want to know exactly how your set up looks like it, etc. Damn i need a set of them HM5 pads as well!!! LoLpost #719 of 146112/5/12 at 10:13amQuote:
Yeah, I have to re-familiarize myself with cute's HM5 pad setup also. I am very happy with the ath pleather + taped vents setup, but cute's setup might be the end-all :)post #720 of 146112/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Camera is out on loan to my daughter!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 44 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Thunderbolt: Will FiiO E10K USB DAC/AMP work with Thunderbolt to... 3 minutes ago
- › HRT microStreamer for a Geek Out 100 or Geek Out 450 4 minutes ago
- › need help selecting new cans 4 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80i vs SR60i ? Does it really matters ? 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 9 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)