Can anyone recommend a hard shell case for the S400?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on Today at 10:09 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 10/17/12 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 4/4/13 at 5:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help Me Spend $80 On 'Phones :) Last post on 3/20/13 at 2:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 48
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 116212/3/12 at 4:15amQuote:
Yes!post #708 of 116212/4/12 at 2:57am
funny how these shake when the bass rumbles. really liking them overall. light, compact, well built, sound, cable.
edit: try these out
Edited by daveyostrow - 12/4/12 at 3:36ampost #709 of 116212/4/12 at 4:24ampost #710 of 116212/4/12 at 7:27am
It's not exactly a "hard" case but hard enough, I think. And the price is right.post #711 of 116212/4/12 at 7:38ampost #712 of 116212/4/12 at 8:14ampost #713 of 116212/4/12 at 8:34ampost #714 of 116212/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #715 of 116212/4/12 at 5:45pm
I sent my S400's with the AKG K81DJ earpads to Purrin for measurments:
I've since gone back to the stock pads with some cup dampening to get a more neutral signature. I still really like these cans. The price on these amazes me.post #716 of 116212/5/12 at 5:27ampost #717 of 116212/5/12 at 8:03am
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!post #718 of 116212/5/12 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by cute
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!
Hey cute can you post some good pics of your S500/ S400s with the HM5 pads on them. Really want to know exactly how your set up looks like it, etc. Damn i need a set of them HM5 pads as well!!! LoLpost #719 of 116212/5/12 at 10:13amQuote:
Yeah, I have to re-familiarize myself with cute's HM5 pad setup also. I am very happy with the ath pleather + taped vents setup, but cute's setup might be the end-all :)post #720 of 116212/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Camera is out on loan to my daughter!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Nooby has some questions 15 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 54 seconds ago
- › Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 1 minute ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 2 minutes ago
- › Brand new sealed SONY MDR-1RNC Premium Noise Canceling Headphones... 3 minutes ago
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 Review/Impressions/Appreciation 3 minutes ago
- › MDR-XB500s... mind blowing bass? Not really.. 4 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 5 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe