Can anyone recommend a hard shell case for the S400?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on 2/25/15 at 10:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 48
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 147512/3/12 at 4:15amQuote:
Yes!post #708 of 147512/4/12 at 2:57am
funny how these shake when the bass rumbles. really liking them overall. light, compact, well built, sound, cable.
edit: try these out
Edited by daveyostrow - 12/4/12 at 3:36ampost #709 of 147512/4/12 at 4:24ampost #710 of 147512/4/12 at 7:27am
It's not exactly a "hard" case but hard enough, I think. And the price is right.post #711 of 147512/4/12 at 7:38ampost #712 of 147512/4/12 at 8:14ampost #713 of 147512/4/12 at 8:34ampost #714 of 147512/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #715 of 147512/4/12 at 5:45pm
I sent my S400's with the AKG K81DJ earpads to Purrin for measurments:
I've since gone back to the stock pads with some cup dampening to get a more neutral signature. I still really like these cans. The price on these amazes me.post #716 of 147512/5/12 at 5:27ampost #717 of 147512/5/12 at 8:03am
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!post #718 of 147512/5/12 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by cute
Since I have settled on the HM5 pads, I have available the ath velours, the ath pleathers and the akg pads. I have two sets of slightly used of all three pads, and I would sell the sets of three plus a set of the stock pads for $20 shipped Paypal gift. If anyone wants to try these pad mods please PM me!
Hey cute can you post some good pics of your S500/ S400s with the HM5 pads on them. Really want to know exactly how your set up looks like it, etc. Damn i need a set of them HM5 pads as well!!! LoLpost #719 of 147512/5/12 at 10:13amQuote:
Yeah, I have to re-familiarize myself with cute's HM5 pad setup also. I am very happy with the ath pleather + taped vents setup, but cute's setup might be the end-all :)post #720 of 147512/5/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Camera is out on loan to my daughter!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 10 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3