I just got my shipping notice too, but I'm thinking about selling it. I think the S500 might be better for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on 12/20/14 at 5:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help buying a new pair of headphones? ($40 max) Last post on 7/25/13 at 10:32am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 17post #241 of 146610/4/12 at 1:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 146610/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #243 of 146610/4/12 at 1:42pmpost #244 of 146610/4/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nice. [Only 8 left in stock.] Those won't last long... ha.
..post #245 of 146610/4/12 at 1:55pmQuote:
link please.. cant find itpost #246 of 146610/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #247 of 146610/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #248 of 146610/4/12 at 2:01pmpost #249 of 146610/4/12 at 2:32pmpost #250 of 146610/4/12 at 3:08pmpost #251 of 146610/4/12 at 5:44pmpost #252 of 146610/4/12 at 5:48pmpost #253 of 146610/4/12 at 5:51pmpost #254 of 146610/4/12 at 9:49pmLooks like the flood gates are starting to open. Buy.com is showing "in stock" at 22.99 plus ship. There are like 5 other sellers at the bottom of that page showing "ships in 1 to 2 days".
I'm betting we will be able to pick these up in the coming weeks for as low as 20 bucks on sale. I guess all my relatives will be getting headphones for Xmas this year!post #255 of 146610/5/12 at 5:53am
ok guys.. thats funny and all but lets get this straight. ok?
You guys are expecting that a Cheapo 20-25 dollar headphone to sound good? sorry guys, but at this price range all there are averge or even under average headphones, sorry but i am no riding this hype train, i am not expecting nothing cause 25 dollars is peanuts, thats what? almost the price of some mediocre IEMS, thats the price of a cable, or a DVD. and you all are like.. wow, this S400 are good and all that stuff? are you kidding me right? where is the candid camera here?
mmm... lets see if it lives the exepectations you know..... i got my reserves on these one. i am exepecting them to sound better than my Cobys, maybe on par with the Panas, but more than that, me not a believer.
Edited by rickdohc - 10/5/12 at 6:00amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 23 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 51 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 1 minute ago
- › Suggestions for upgrade from Sony MDR-EX310? 1 minute ago
- › Hi, i'm new 3 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E10 or Sennheiser CX 300-ii? 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 5 minutes ago
- › F.S. GEM Sterling Silver earbuds + Free shipping 6 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50x vs HD598 for computer gaming FPS and movies.. Which one? 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)