I just got my shipping notice too, but I'm thinking about selling it. I think the S500 might be better for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500 thread. Last post on 12/15/16 at 5:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 17post #241 of 149610/4/12 at 1:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 149610/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #243 of 149610/4/12 at 1:42pmpost #244 of 149610/4/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nice. [Only 8 left in stock.] Those won't last long... ha.
..post #245 of 149610/4/12 at 1:55pmQuote:
link please.. cant find itpost #246 of 149610/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #247 of 149610/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #248 of 149610/4/12 at 2:01pmpost #249 of 149610/4/12 at 2:32pmpost #250 of 149610/4/12 at 3:08pmpost #251 of 149610/4/12 at 5:44pmpost #252 of 149610/4/12 at 5:48pmpost #253 of 149610/4/12 at 5:51pmpost #254 of 149610/4/12 at 9:49pmLooks like the flood gates are starting to open. Buy.com is showing "in stock" at 22.99 plus ship. There are like 5 other sellers at the bottom of that page showing "ships in 1 to 2 days".
I'm betting we will be able to pick these up in the coming weeks for as low as 20 bucks on sale. I guess all my relatives will be getting headphones for Xmas this year!post #255 of 149610/5/12 at 5:53am
ok guys.. thats funny and all but lets get this straight. ok?
You guys are expecting that a Cheapo 20-25 dollar headphone to sound good? sorry guys, but at this price range all there are averge or even under average headphones, sorry but i am no riding this hype train, i am not expecting nothing cause 25 dollars is peanuts, thats what? almost the price of some mediocre IEMS, thats the price of a cable, or a DVD. and you all are like.. wow, this S400 are good and all that stuff? are you kidding me right? where is the candid camera here?
mmm... lets see if it lives the exepectations you know..... i got my reserves on these one. i am exepecting them to sound better than my Cobys, maybe on par with the Panas, but more than that, me not a believer.
Edited by rickdohc - 10/5/12 at 6:00amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › WA22 let's roll some tubes (Done Mod, Burnning-in) 4 seconds ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 24 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 29 seconds ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Buy "OSSIC X" or not? 3 minutes ago
- › Old VS new IE80 VS DUNUs VS 1more 3 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 4 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 4 minutes ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 6 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear