I just got my shipping notice too, but I'm thinking about selling it. I think the S500 might be better for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on 5/17/15 at 1:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 17post #241 of 147910/4/12 at 1:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 147910/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #243 of 147910/4/12 at 1:42pmpost #244 of 147910/4/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nice. [Only 8 left in stock.] Those won't last long... ha.
..post #245 of 147910/4/12 at 1:55pmQuote:
link please.. cant find itpost #246 of 147910/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #247 of 147910/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #248 of 147910/4/12 at 2:01pmpost #249 of 147910/4/12 at 2:32pmpost #250 of 147910/4/12 at 3:08pmpost #251 of 147910/4/12 at 5:44pmpost #252 of 147910/4/12 at 5:48pmpost #253 of 147910/4/12 at 5:51pmpost #254 of 147910/4/12 at 9:49pmLooks like the flood gates are starting to open. Buy.com is showing "in stock" at 22.99 plus ship. There are like 5 other sellers at the bottom of that page showing "ships in 1 to 2 days".
I'm betting we will be able to pick these up in the coming weeks for as low as 20 bucks on sale. I guess all my relatives will be getting headphones for Xmas this year!post #255 of 147910/5/12 at 5:53am
ok guys.. thats funny and all but lets get this straight. ok?
You guys are expecting that a Cheapo 20-25 dollar headphone to sound good? sorry guys, but at this price range all there are averge or even under average headphones, sorry but i am no riding this hype train, i am not expecting nothing cause 25 dollars is peanuts, thats what? almost the price of some mediocre IEMS, thats the price of a cable, or a DVD. and you all are like.. wow, this S400 are good and all that stuff? are you kidding me right? where is the candid camera here?
mmm... lets see if it lives the exepectations you know..... i got my reserves on these one. i am exepecting them to sound better than my Cobys, maybe on par with the Panas, but more than that, me not a believer.
Edited by rickdohc - 10/5/12 at 6:00amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Vmoda Crossfade LP, Why all the bad reviews? 29 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 36 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Popup ads 1 minute ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2