I just got my shipping notice too, but I'm thinking about selling it. I think the S500 might be better for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on 8/18/14 at 7:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 17post #241 of 143210/4/12 at 1:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 143210/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #243 of 143210/4/12 at 1:42pmpost #244 of 143210/4/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nice. [Only 8 left in stock.] Those won't last long... ha.
..post #245 of 143210/4/12 at 1:55pmQuote:
link please.. cant find itpost #246 of 143210/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #247 of 143210/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #248 of 143210/4/12 at 2:01pmpost #249 of 143210/4/12 at 2:32pmpost #250 of 143210/4/12 at 3:08pmpost #251 of 143210/4/12 at 5:44pmpost #252 of 143210/4/12 at 5:48pmpost #253 of 143210/4/12 at 5:51pmpost #254 of 143210/4/12 at 9:49pmLooks like the flood gates are starting to open. Buy.com is showing "in stock" at 22.99 plus ship. There are like 5 other sellers at the bottom of that page showing "ships in 1 to 2 days".
I'm betting we will be able to pick these up in the coming weeks for as low as 20 bucks on sale. I guess all my relatives will be getting headphones for Xmas this year!post #255 of 143210/5/12 at 5:53am
ok guys.. thats funny and all but lets get this straight. ok?
You guys are expecting that a Cheapo 20-25 dollar headphone to sound good? sorry guys, but at this price range all there are averge or even under average headphones, sorry but i am no riding this hype train, i am not expecting nothing cause 25 dollars is peanuts, thats what? almost the price of some mediocre IEMS, thats the price of a cable, or a DVD. and you all are like.. wow, this S400 are good and all that stuff? are you kidding me right? where is the candid camera here?
mmm... lets see if it lives the exepectations you know..... i got my reserves on these one. i am exepecting them to sound better than my Cobys, maybe on par with the Panas, but more than that, me not a believer.
Edited by rickdohc - 10/5/12 at 6:00amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Questions about the Fiio E9/E17 combo 38 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 47 seconds ago
- › Earbuds for 60$? 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5D Headphone Amp + DAC 2 minutes ago
- › What DAC out of these three should I get? 2 minutes ago
- › How to hook up my speakers to my receiver? (with amp and switch).... 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)