I just got my shipping notice too, but I'm thinking about selling it. I think the S500 might be better for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on Today at 10:24 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 10/17/12 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 4/4/13 at 5:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help Me Spend $80 On 'Phones :) Last post on 3/20/13 at 2:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM...
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 17post #241 of 116410/4/12 at 1:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 116410/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #243 of 116410/4/12 at 1:42pm
In stock now on amazon through GizmosForLife for 23.89 +6.98 shipping for black and white.. Not bad at all. Already placed my order through nfm, but if I hadn't i'd be jumping on this.post #244 of 116410/4/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Nice. [Only 8 left in stock.] Those won't last long... ha.
..post #245 of 116410/4/12 at 1:55pmQuote:
link please.. cant find itpost #246 of 116410/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #247 of 116410/4/12 at 1:57pmpost #248 of 116410/4/12 at 2:01pmpost #249 of 116410/4/12 at 2:32pmpost #250 of 116410/4/12 at 3:08pmpost #251 of 116410/4/12 at 5:44pmpost #252 of 116410/4/12 at 5:48pmpost #253 of 116410/4/12 at 5:51pmpost #254 of 116410/4/12 at 9:49pmLooks like the flood gates are starting to open. Buy.com is showing "in stock" at 22.99 plus ship. There are like 5 other sellers at the bottom of that page showing "ships in 1 to 2 days".
I'm betting we will be able to pick these up in the coming weeks for as low as 20 bucks on sale. I guess all my relatives will be getting headphones for Xmas this year!post #255 of 116410/5/12 at 5:53am
ok guys.. thats funny and all but lets get this straight. ok?
You guys are expecting that a Cheapo 20-25 dollar headphone to sound good? sorry guys, but at this price range all there are averge or even under average headphones, sorry but i am no riding this hype train, i am not expecting nothing cause 25 dollars is peanuts, thats what? almost the price of some mediocre IEMS, thats the price of a cable, or a DVD. and you all are like.. wow, this S400 are good and all that stuff? are you kidding me right? where is the candid camera here?
mmm... lets see if it lives the exepectations you know..... i got my reserves on these one. i am exepecting them to sound better than my Cobys, maybe on par with the Panas, but more than that, me not a believer.
Edited by rickdohc - 10/5/12 at 6:00amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 52 seconds ago
- › Carrie USB-Powered Headphone Amplifier 52 seconds ago
- › The Playstation 4 2 minutes ago
- › Koss ESP/950: At wits end 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe