Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 15

post #211 of 1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

So far so good for me. Okay blame it all on me for posting on the deals thread...... My boy Kurt has got my back.. Not my fault. smily_headphones1.gif


The only reason you are still alive "music luvaa" is cuase they dont ship to florida yo know..........

post #212 of 1393
rickdohc = panamanian devil!..... Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg
post #213 of 1393

on a serious note.. why are you selling those M50's??
 

post #214 of 1393
Well between my beyer's at home and s500 for portable, I don't use them. I started having the wife use them but she quickly got ahold of my beyers too so I'f I'm using the 990's she uses the 770s and vice versa.

I put them up for trade in case someone bit with something that tickled my fancy. Not dying to get rid of them but not using them at all either.
post #215 of 1393
Oh c'mon guys... The complete silence is killing me.... Helooooo!? No shipping confirmations? No order cancellations (except you rick), no nuthin? No tracking info? Anyone called on their orders?

I hate the feeling that they may not fufill some of our orders as per the earlier post on the "5 states" thing....

Anyone?
post #216 of 1393

* ---------------------crickets-------------------------- *

post #217 of 1393

nah just messing with you doc, didn't get my order canceled but no updates whatsoever. Just an estimated ship date of 10-4-2012 from the order number email they sent me. Lets hope they gonna ship, but who knows.....it's a waiting game again. LoL

 

TBH if they don't ship no biggie, cuz tons of other outlets will be selling them for this price.... it's their loss anyways.  beerchug.gif  popcorn.gif

post #218 of 1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

Oh c'mon guys... The complete silence is killing me.... Helooooo!? No shipping confirmations? No order cancellations (except you rick), no nuthin? No tracking info? Anyone called on their orders?
I hate the feeling that they may not fufill some of our orders as per the earlier post on the "5 states" thing....
Anyone?


People should call. Just in case, anyway sfwalcer(come on man. Wazzup with that funky nick man? ) should have them in 2 days so i will sit here and wait for comments.

Anyway. I would call and check my order, you never know.

30 bucks, they should sound better than my coby's , you know...
There should be a rule here, pics or you got nothing.....
Edited by rickdohc - 10/3/12 at 6:00pm
post #219 of 1393
Well mine gives estimated ARRIVAL of Saturday.
09b8628bf8d7aec3313e5d634d647312.jpg

THat's kinda hard since it is UPS and they don't deliver on sat.

Oh well. Guess I'll just patiently wait for that email.
post #220 of 1393

My estimated ship date is the 4th, so all I can do is wait.

 

Anyone know what's the best pad for the S400. I've read lots of stuff about the S500 but what about the S400? 

post #221 of 1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdohc View Post


People should call. Just in case, anyway sfwalcer(come on man. Wazzup with that funky nick man? ) should have them in 2 days so i will sit here and wait for comments.
Anyway. I would call and check my order, you never know.
30 bucks, they should sound better than my coby's , you know...
There should be a rule here, pics or you got nothing.....

hey buddy I don't judge you, you don't judge me. ha I like it funky that's why. tongue.gif

 

Don't know what you are trying to say tbh, doubt we will get these in 2 days cuz my estimated ship date is the 4th of this month. 

post #222 of 1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post

My estimated ship date is the 4th, so all I can do is wait.

 

Anyone know what's the best pad for the S400. I've read lots of stuff about the S500 but what about the S400? 


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-New-Replacement-earpad-For-AKG-K518DJ-Leather-ear-pad-/261079367853?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3cc98b00ad  Stock pads should be ok too. Try them out stock and see how you like em first.

post #223 of 1393
Okay so I just called these people... Wow I am glad i did.

First, to get over the 50 dollar minimum I threw a DVD on the list. Well the DVD wasn't planning to ship till the 15th so THEY WERE GUNNA HOLD THE ENTIRE ORDER UP till the 15th. I guess they order the DVD and don't keep em in stock?

I asked to split it and get the phones shipped first. She put me on hold for like an hour and came back and said she could do it but may have to charge me shipping on the movie.

I then asked how much.... another hour of hold.... only to tell me that the shipping cost almost twice the movie price.

I asked if i could just cancel the movie. She put me on hold again and came back a bit quicker and took that off.

She said they would ship out on SATURDAY. I asked if that could be sped up and she changed it to FRIDAY and that was the "best she can do". So i'd imagine late next week I will get these.

Worked out in the end I guess cuz I got the 24 dollar price straight up, no fillers to get over $50. And yes the price has indeed gone up to 30 bucks on that site.

So if you added any small item onto your order that was not immediately in stock... CALL them or else you will be waiting till mid oct just to ship out like I would have.
post #224 of 1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-New-Replacement-earpad-For-AKG-K518DJ-Leather-ear-pad-/261079367853?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3cc98b00ad  Stock pads should be ok too. Try them out stock and see how you like em first.

 

I'm gonna go ahead and buy them. It's good to have extra pads just in case sh*t happens.

Might pick up the S500 too while I'm at it, I just hate buying stuff from over sea

 

I don't know why I keep buy stuff you recommend. I've already bought 3 headphones from your reviews, 4 if you count the S400 and maybe the S500.

post #225 of 1393

LoL doc you lucky devil, I see you must have been using that cowboi charm huh? biggrin.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 10/3/12 at 6:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.