- 65 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500 thread. Last post on Today at 6:42 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is the best travel headphone for $20 Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 86post #1276 of 149610/11/13 at 8:41pmFit is definitely all over the place for these, so good sound can be hit or miss. The biggest issue apart from that is the resonance, which can get out of control with a poor fit.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1277 of 149610/19/13 at 3:01pmpost #1278 of 149610/20/13 at 7:34ampost #1279 of 149610/20/13 at 7:58ampost #1280 of 149610/24/13 at 7:44pmpost #1281 of 149610/26/13 at 1:16pmpost #1282 of 149610/27/13 at 6:58pmpost #1283 of 149611/8/13 at 11:30am
I want to change the pads and headband for my jvc ha-s400, because after half an hour of listening I have to take off the headphones because I start to hurt your ears and head. I've seen the velor pad zomo, what do you think?post #1284 of 149611/8/13 at 3:15pmpost #1285 of 149611/8/13 at 5:51pmpost #1286 of 149611/15/13 at 5:25pmpost #1287 of 149611/22/13 at 11:36pmpost #1288 of 149611/23/13 at 9:51amQuote:
Congrats! Great little 'phone to start your journey and give you a little taste of hi fidelity sound.post #1289 of 149611/23/13 at 2:55pmpost #1290 of 149611/23/13 at 4:10pm
It's decent, but if these parameters are very important to you, you should go for S680, which improves both dramatically:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › FS: [AUS] Sophia Electric 6SN7 (VT231 6F8G ECC32) Grade A matched... 2 minutes ago
- › Best DIY headamp for LCD2? 3 minutes ago
- › New Matrix Audio X-Server info (and a bit about the X-Sabre 2 as well) 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW AUDIO: Resonate IEM – The Grand Tour 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear