- 63 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC HAS400B Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC HAS400W Carbon Nanotube On-Ear Headband Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/2/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Foldable Headphones | HA-S400-R Red (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
- productJVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black (Japanese Import)tagged by System, 9/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best IEMs and full size headphones under $100 Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beating a dead horse... Need advice - DT770 80ohm vs. AT M50 Last post on 2/18/13 at 3:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price range. Top cost effective cans/IEMS Last post on 7/7/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Presenting the Chord&Major Tonal Earphone Collection Last post on 11/19/13 at 6:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses. - Page 86post #1276 of 144110/11/13 at 8:41pmFit is definitely all over the place for these, so good sound can be hit or miss. The biggest issue apart from that is the resonance, which can get out of control with a poor fit.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1277 of 144110/19/13 at 3:01pmpost #1278 of 144110/20/13 at 7:34ampost #1279 of 144110/20/13 at 7:58ampost #1280 of 144110/24/13 at 7:44pmpost #1281 of 144110/26/13 at 1:16pmpost #1282 of 144110/27/13 at 6:58pmpost #1283 of 144111/8/13 at 11:30am
I want to change the pads and headband for my jvc ha-s400, because after half an hour of listening I have to take off the headphones because I start to hurt your ears and head. I've seen the velor pad zomo, what do you think?post #1284 of 144111/8/13 at 3:15pmpost #1285 of 144111/8/13 at 5:51pmpost #1286 of 144111/15/13 at 5:25pmpost #1287 of 144111/22/13 at 11:36pmpost #1288 of 144111/23/13 at 9:51amQuote:
Congrats! Great little 'phone to start your journey and give you a little taste of hi fidelity sound.post #1289 of 144111/23/13 at 2:55pmpost #1290 of 144111/23/13 at 4:10pm
It's decent, but if these parameters are very important to you, you should go for S680, which improves both dramatically:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Samson SR580 vs AKG K240 vs K99 vs Sennheiser HD518 10 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 14 seconds ago
- › FS: Epiphany Acoustics O2 Objective2 Amp *Free Gift* 23 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 55 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › CTC Audio Product Tours - Reviewers Wanted! 2 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)