Probably won't be as popular because they don't 'look' as good as Beats.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need Stylish and Sleek Headphones Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose QC 15 or what? Cannot decide. Last post on 3/18/13 at 12:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with On and Over Ear Headphone Selection Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
NEW! Monster DNA headphones - Page 4post #47 of 21210/25/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
Says you. I think they look significantly better. Especially in black/chrome.post #48 of 21210/25/12 at 8:11pmpost #49 of 21210/25/12 at 8:23pm
I really don't get what the deal is with putting letters backwards and they're suddenly "cool". Anyways, I'm expecting something in-between the solo and mixr; bad build quality and comfort but at least half-decent audio quality.post #50 of 21210/25/12 at 8:36pmQuote:
how would you describe the sound signature of the mixr?post #51 of 21210/25/12 at 9:43pmQuote:
They are in between the solo and mixr as far as build quality goes. They are made great and don't creak and click like the solos do when they are moved around. However the destroy both the mixr and solos from a sound standpoint. They are a lot closer to the m80s with a bit more bass quantity. I also found the fit quite a bit better on the DNA. They fit great right out of the box.post #52 of 21211/2/12 at 7:15pmQuote:
How do they compare to the Monster Diamond Tears?post #53 of 21211/4/12 at 3:48pmpost #54 of 21211/4/12 at 6:08pm
According to hifiguy and a couple of other youtubers the diamond tears are the best sounding monster headphones. Since the dna competes with the vmoda m80 then that means the diamond tears must be good for the price.post #55 of 21211/4/12 at 6:47pmpost #56 of 21211/4/12 at 7:51pmQuote:
Sorry I missed the replies to my post:Quote:
The drivers in the Monster Turbine, Monster Turbine Pro Gold, Monster Turbine Pro Copper and Monster Miles Davis Tribute (not trumpet) are all the same--that's confirmed by the man who engineered them for Monster (and happens to be an admin for head-fi). Now you understand better than you did before why I made my statement. This isn't an uncommon practice. Don't you think it's interesting? So, yes, I think it's likely (as I said) that it's a repackage of the same driver as at least one other Monster headphone.Quote:
Prove this statement, please. I'm not saying you are wrong, just that I'd be surprised if you knew what you were talking about. I'd be happy to be surprised. As I said above, I have confirmation from the man who engineered many of Monster's iem line that they use the same driver packaged differently for different price points. It's likely that Monster is using the same strategy for their headphone line.
Edited by Kunlun - 11/4/12 at 7:56pmpost #57 of 21211/4/12 at 8:03pmQuote:
I think they look quite badass! Just tried the Monster "Diamond something"(forgot it's name) at future shop and it is quite good! Really fun sounding headphones.post #58 of 21211/4/12 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kunlun
confirmed by the man who engineered them for Monster (and happens to be an admin for head-fi). Now you understand better than you did before why I made my statement. This isn't an uncommon practice. Don't you think it's interesting? So, yes, I think it's likely (as I said) that it's a repackage of the same driver as at least one other Monster headphone.
Really? Didn't know that. Who's the admin in question?post #59 of 21211/4/12 at 8:13pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW! Monster DNA headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 10 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 14 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 4 minutes ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 7 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear