Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need Stylish and Sleek Headphones Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose QC 15 or what? Cannot decide. Last post on 3/18/13 at 12:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with On and Over Ear Headphone Selection Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What effect does an audio processor have on headphones? Last post on 12/10/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Beyerdynamic 'Custom' Street headphone Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:55am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
NEW! Monster DNA headphonespost #1 of 2089/6/12 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #2 of 2089/6/12 at 4:06pmpost #3 of 2089/6/12 at 4:28pmpost #4 of 2089/6/12 at 10:03pmpost #5 of 2089/6/12 at 11:02pmpost #6 of 2089/7/12 at 6:44amThread Starter
Monster, the world's leading manufacturer of high-performance headphones and electronic accessories, and Viacom, home to the world's premier entertainment brands, announced a global alliance for the launch of a new audio brand Monster DNA. With Monster's latest advancement in sound engineering, Monster DNA headphones bring music listeners a new sound that is as powerful and striking as the bold design of the headphone itself. More than a headphone, Monster DNA will look to serve today's music listener and music artists with a focus on music sharing, music community, and social awareness reaching the music entertainment community globally through an exclusive integrated campaign across Viacom music and entertainment brands worldwide including CMT, COMEDY CENTRAL, Logo, MTV, MTV2, mtvU, SPIKE, Tr3s, VH1 and VH1 Classic.
Rooted in the technology behind music, Monster has been dedicated to improving the music listening experience, from its development of high-performance audio cable for audiophiles, to professional recording and instrument cables for musicians. Recently, the company changed the way people think about what a headphone can sound like when it engineered the sound of the popular Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
Said Noel Lee, The Head Monster: "We're excited about what we have accomplished with next generation sound with Monster DNA. It's the evolution of what a headphone can look and sound like. Sonically, they completely kick ass yet still have refined sound qualities that all music lovers can appreciate."
Viacom will provide a global platform for the Monster DNA headphones through its diverse entertainment brands, which continue to innovate, create culture and connect with young audiences at the intersection of music and entertainment. "Just like Viacom's brands, Monster DNA headphones are designed to reflect the creativity and confidence of young people," said Jeff Lucas, Head of Sales, Music and Entertainment for Viacom. "Through this partnership, we're plugging Monster in to the deep connection we have with our young audiences, and giving our fans a new way to experience sound and express originality."post #7 of 2089/7/12 at 1:39pmpost #8 of 2089/7/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
So I take it you've heard the Beats and the headphones in the DNA series? Or are you just speculating?post #9 of 2089/8/12 at 1:34pmNice try. The drivers are not the same.
Unqualified statements like these turn forums for useful information into "village people" rant sites. Please try to make informed posts and not to turn these threads into campaigns against large manufacturers like Monster.post #10 of 2089/8/12 at 2:07pmQuote:Quote:
Yeah, I gotta +1 these. Everyone who knows me knows that I rail against Studios and SoloHDs. And as much as I can't stand those units, I can't say a damn thing about Pros, Mixrs, etc. because I just haven't owned them (or have even given them a decent listen under fair conditions). As subjective as our hobby is, we need to be real careful about making certain models representative of an entire line (or company for that matter).post #11 of 2089/8/12 at 2:43pmQuote:
You know what the "N" on the Nebraska Cornhuskers helmets stands for....
"knowledge"post #12 of 2089/8/12 at 2:47pmQuote:
Of course, why could I not see that before? LOLpost #13 of 2089/11/12 at 3:24ampost #14 of 2089/11/12 at 5:12amQuote:
Of course they are... It's almost Christmas time.
They do look interesting though.
JimReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW! Monster DNA headphones
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Help! 5 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 7 minutes ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 11 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)