Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Need Stylish and Sleek Headphones Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose QC 15 or what? Cannot decide. Last post on 3/18/13 at 12:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with On and Over Ear Headphone Selection Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noontec Zoro Re- Imagined: ZORO II HD Impressions thread Last post on 1/23/15 at 9:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How do you justify buying headphones without replaceable pads? Last post on 1/20/15 at 8:26am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
NEW! Monster DNA headphonespost #1 of 2109/6/12 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #2 of 2109/6/12 at 4:06pmpost #3 of 2109/6/12 at 4:28pmpost #4 of 2109/6/12 at 10:03pmpost #5 of 2109/6/12 at 11:02pmpost #6 of 2109/7/12 at 6:44amThread Starter
Monster, the world's leading manufacturer of high-performance headphones and electronic accessories, and Viacom, home to the world's premier entertainment brands, announced a global alliance for the launch of a new audio brand Monster DNA. With Monster's latest advancement in sound engineering, Monster DNA headphones bring music listeners a new sound that is as powerful and striking as the bold design of the headphone itself. More than a headphone, Monster DNA will look to serve today's music listener and music artists with a focus on music sharing, music community, and social awareness reaching the music entertainment community globally through an exclusive integrated campaign across Viacom music and entertainment brands worldwide including CMT, COMEDY CENTRAL, Logo, MTV, MTV2, mtvU, SPIKE, Tr3s, VH1 and VH1 Classic.
Rooted in the technology behind music, Monster has been dedicated to improving the music listening experience, from its development of high-performance audio cable for audiophiles, to professional recording and instrument cables for musicians. Recently, the company changed the way people think about what a headphone can sound like when it engineered the sound of the popular Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
Said Noel Lee, The Head Monster: "We're excited about what we have accomplished with next generation sound with Monster DNA. It's the evolution of what a headphone can look and sound like. Sonically, they completely kick ass yet still have refined sound qualities that all music lovers can appreciate."
Viacom will provide a global platform for the Monster DNA headphones through its diverse entertainment brands, which continue to innovate, create culture and connect with young audiences at the intersection of music and entertainment. "Just like Viacom's brands, Monster DNA headphones are designed to reflect the creativity and confidence of young people," said Jeff Lucas, Head of Sales, Music and Entertainment for Viacom. "Through this partnership, we're plugging Monster in to the deep connection we have with our young audiences, and giving our fans a new way to experience sound and express originality."post #7 of 2109/7/12 at 1:39pmpost #8 of 2109/7/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
So I take it you've heard the Beats and the headphones in the DNA series? Or are you just speculating?post #9 of 2109/8/12 at 1:34pmNice try. The drivers are not the same.
Unqualified statements like these turn forums for useful information into "village people" rant sites. Please try to make informed posts and not to turn these threads into campaigns against large manufacturers like Monster.post #10 of 2109/8/12 at 2:07pmQuote:Quote:
Yeah, I gotta +1 these. Everyone who knows me knows that I rail against Studios and SoloHDs. And as much as I can't stand those units, I can't say a damn thing about Pros, Mixrs, etc. because I just haven't owned them (or have even given them a decent listen under fair conditions). As subjective as our hobby is, we need to be real careful about making certain models representative of an entire line (or company for that matter).post #11 of 2109/8/12 at 2:43pmQuote:
You know what the "N" on the Nebraska Cornhuskers helmets stands for....
"knowledge"post #12 of 2109/8/12 at 2:47pmQuote:
Of course, why could I not see that before? LOLpost #13 of 2109/11/12 at 3:24ampost #14 of 2109/11/12 at 5:12amQuote:
Of course they are... It's almost Christmas time.
They do look interesting though.
JimReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW! Monster DNA headphones
- Headphone Impedance
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Fazor For Sale - Leather Bamboo Edition w Travel Case... 3 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 5 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 5 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP appreciation thread 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › "Crunching"/"Crackling" in .flac files. 8 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3