First time buying a decent set of headphones. Does anyone have any recommendations for under $100? Looking for over ear and preferably noise cancelling.
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/10/12
- categoryNoise Cancelingtagged by System, 9/10/12
- productNumark RED WAVE Clean, powerful and comfortable headphones.tagged by System, 9/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Budget quality headphones Last post on 8/9/12 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones w/ detachable cord on budget Last post on 1/20/13 at 6:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphone for work Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- [Question] Looking for a headphone + tinnitus Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A newbie's first pair of Real headphones, any recommendations? <$150 shipped Last post on 11/14/12 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
Looking For A Good Pair Of Over Ear Headphones For Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 109/5/12 at 8:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 109/5/12 at 9:28pmpost #4 of 109/5/12 at 9:45pm
Brainwavz HM5 ...superb isolation, though technically not noise cancellation...
good with many genres.. v comfy,,v light on the head.. cheapcheap.
its hardy enough to throw into your napsack..
if u dun mind the size.post #5 of 109/9/12 at 8:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 109/9/12 at 8:49ampost #7 of 109/9/12 at 10:46ampost #8 of 109/9/12 at 6:37pmThread Starterpost #9 of 109/11/12 at 3:39pmQuote:
On another note here, all of the noise canceling headphones I have tried in your price range cannot even come close to the sound and bass that the red waves can make. Honestly, when you play some music on them, and put them on your ears, you can't even hear yourself clap in front of your face. That. Good. I think you should definitely get them. You won't regret it.post #10 of 109/11/12 at 3:53pmQuote:
The Ultrasone HFI-450 They are underrated Imo but the sound quality and isolation is pretty decent. Bass is punchy.
- Looking For A Good Pair Of Over Ear Headphones For Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 24 seconds ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 31 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...