First time buying a decent set of headphones. Does anyone have any recommendations for under $100? Looking for over ear and preferably noise cancelling.
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/10/12
- categoryNoise Cancelingtagged by System, 9/10/12
- productNumark RED WAVE Clean, powerful and comfortable headphones.tagged by System, 9/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Budget quality headphones Last post on 8/9/12 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones w/ detachable cord on budget Last post on 1/20/13 at 6:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphone for work Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- [Question] Looking for a headphone + tinnitus Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A newbie's first pair of Real headphones, any recommendations? <$150 shipped Last post on 11/14/12 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Looking For A Good Pair Of Over Ear Headphones For Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 109/5/12 at 8:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 109/5/12 at 9:28pmpost #4 of 109/5/12 at 9:45pm
Brainwavz HM5 ...superb isolation, though technically not noise cancellation...
good with many genres.. v comfy,,v light on the head.. cheapcheap.
its hardy enough to throw into your napsack..
if u dun mind the size.post #5 of 109/9/12 at 8:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 109/9/12 at 8:49ampost #7 of 109/9/12 at 10:46ampost #8 of 109/9/12 at 6:37pmThread Starterpost #9 of 109/11/12 at 3:39pmQuote:
On another note here, all of the noise canceling headphones I have tried in your price range cannot even come close to the sound and bass that the red waves can make. Honestly, when you play some music on them, and put them on your ears, you can't even hear yourself clap in front of your face. That. Good. I think you should definitely get them. You won't regret it.post #10 of 109/11/12 at 3:53pmQuote:
The Ultrasone HFI-450 They are underrated Imo but the sound quality and isolation is pretty decent. Bass is punchy.
- Looking For A Good Pair Of Over Ear Headphones For Under $100
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 16 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 27 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH M50x or AKG K702s? 36 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)