First time buying a decent set of headphones. Does anyone have any recommendations for under $100? Looking for over ear and preferably noise cancelling.
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 9/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/10/12
- categoryNoise Cancelingtagged by System, 9/10/12
- productNumark RED WAVE Clean, powerful and comfortable headphones.tagged by System, 9/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Budget quality headphones Last post on 8/9/12 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones w/ detachable cord on budget Last post on 1/20/13 at 6:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphone for work Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- [Question] Looking for a headphone + tinnitus Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A newbie's first pair of Real headphones, any recommendations? <$150 shipped Last post on 11/14/12 at 6:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Looking For A Good Pair Of Over Ear Headphones For Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 109/5/12 at 8:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 109/5/12 at 9:28pmpost #4 of 109/5/12 at 9:45pm
Brainwavz HM5 ...superb isolation, though technically not noise cancellation...
good with many genres.. v comfy,,v light on the head.. cheapcheap.
its hardy enough to throw into your napsack..
if u dun mind the size.post #5 of 109/9/12 at 8:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 109/9/12 at 8:49ampost #7 of 109/9/12 at 10:46ampost #8 of 109/9/12 at 6:37pmThread Starterpost #9 of 109/11/12 at 3:39pmQuote:
On another note here, all of the noise canceling headphones I have tried in your price range cannot even come close to the sound and bass that the red waves can make. Honestly, when you play some music on them, and put them on your ears, you can't even hear yourself clap in front of your face. That. Good. I think you should definitely get them. You won't regret it.post #10 of 109/11/12 at 3:53pmQuote:
The Ultrasone HFI-450 They are underrated Imo but the sound quality and isolation is pretty decent. Bass is punchy.
- Looking For A Good Pair Of Over Ear Headphones For Under $100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 5 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for classical music 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 13 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS185 Review by mark2410 15 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 16 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)