I need to know if I really need to buy a new dac to combine with schiit Asgard or the asus xonar dac combine with schiit asgard is good?. I already have my sound card. Putting money in a bitfrost worth? thx for help. * sorry for my english, im not very good! :D* ( for hd 598 and ultrasone pro 900)
Related Forum Threads
- HD650 and HE-400 Last post on 3/11/13 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT990 / 600 Ohm Amp Recommendation and misc. Last post on 4/23/13 at 11:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Wil the Schiit Asgard amp make a difference for my setup? Last post on 4/22/13 at 12:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Opinions needed before I go listen to/buy Schiit Asgard & Bifrost, Im using Ultrasone Ed 8... Last post on 11/10/12 at 2:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)
Edited on 5/14/13
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
Asus xonar essence st+schiit asgard or schiit bitfrost+ schiit asgard
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I need to know if I really need to buy a new DAC to combine with Schiit Asgard or the Asus Xonar DAC combine with Schiit Asgard is good?. I already have my sound card. Putting money in a Bifrost worth? thx for help. * sorry for my english, I'm not very good! :D* ( for HD 598 and Ultrasone pro 900)
Which sound card are you currently using?
If you already have a Schiit Asgard headphone amplifier, then the Asus Xonar DX or D1 sound card would do.
Lol >< now i have the xonar essence st on my computer. ( i have only this, i dont have any additional dac or amp on my hands.) i want to try the asgard amp, what i want to know, i need to buy another dac to combine with my futur asgard? or i can stay with the dac on the xonar essence st?
Lol >< now i have the Xonar essence st on my computer. ( I have only this, I don't have any additional DAC or amp on my hands.) i want to try the Asgard amp, what i want to know, i need to buy another DAC to combine with my futur Asgard? or i can stay with the DAC on the Xonar essence st?
I would say for now just hook up the Schiit Asgard to the RCA outputs on the Essence ST.
The Essence ST's DAC (PCM1792A) is fairly good.
- Asus xonar essence st+schiit asgard or schiit bitfrost+ schiit asgard
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 20 seconds ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 21 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 24 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 281 IEMs compared (VSonic GR07 BE and R02 Silver... 26 seconds ago
- › Frequency Response Question 56 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 *closed-back* 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe