thanks guys. i use 300x300 because i thought its already enough. ill try to use 500x500 or more later!
its possible to disable the speakers after rooting the F but i dont feel like doing it haha.. it is just a hunch though...
i think the back panel is also made of aluminum(?)since it felt cold when i held onto it this morning. i compared it with the plastic back panel of my SGS2.
anyways guys, more questions:
1. how the heck do i create a playlist here? xD i bet there is no playlist maker on the music player itself, so it needs to be created by using the computer i guess...?
2. if my answer to the number 1 is correct, any software to make playlists?
3. where can i find the "task manager"? it seems the only way to close apps is to hold the home button and close apps there? my SGS2, which runs android 4.0 as well, i think.. can kill apps with the stock app manager/task manager, so i thought the F also have that feature.
4. optional question, is it advisable to install third party launchers like apex launcher? will it disable some programs with it?
5. can i move the google search bar? i think it is placed too high LOL
my golly, I had more questions with the F than the dx100 when i first got it xD
i only have a very short period of time listening to it, like 10-15 minutes, because i was really sleepy after i finish editing and copying songs, and manualy embedding artwork into the F. it definitely has less bass than the Z, or the dx100(!),and not sure if the F is really detailed or the treble is just playing tricks on my mind hehehe... the F has a very nice resolution though!
the F is possibly not a match with one of my favorite headphones though, the cd900st =( althoughi just listened using it with 3 minutes of playtime. also tried using ex800st with ex1000 cables and i kinda like whats coming out of the pair, specially in EDM tracks.
will post more stuff once my ear is back to normal... im hearing more volume in my right ear for some reason again, and i dont even listen at really loud volumes anymore. need to rest my ears for a week again i guess.
also, i was quite surprised at the free NC? iem that came with it, warm and lush... i kinda like it lol... but im generally not fond of the sound sig. tried without NC on that time. I think it is an NC iem since the model number has NC number on it.
Edited by Dyaems - 11/12/12 at 5:08pm