Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion) - Page 17

post #241 of 2007

Not that color isn't important, but does anyone know anything about line out level, and why it seems so much lower than an ipod line out?

post #242 of 2007

Blue and white one looks so good :)

 

Is the back cover is made of metal or is it just plastic?


Edited by Aelavin - 10/8/12 at 11:26am
post #243 of 2007

limited special edition f807s, gun metal

 

 

Photobucket

post #244 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlow View Post

Photobucket

 

here u go

 

Do you have 4?!?

post #245 of 2007
zenbu arimasu tongue.gif
post #246 of 2007

That's dedication.

post #247 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelavin View Post

Blue and white one looks so good smily_headphones1.gif

Is the back cover is made of metal or is it just plastic?

aluminium body. solid feel
post #248 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlow View Post

limited special edition f807s, gun metal

 

 

 

That one looks very nice! 

post #249 of 2007

btw, any1 noes the sound diff between f and z series?

also, which series is better seen during video/movie watching..?
 

post #250 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus12345 View Post

btw, any1 noes the sound diff between f and z series?

also, which series is better seen during video/movie watching..?
 

 

there really should not be any difference between the two soundwise... the WM-Z would be miles better for video with its larger screen, it also has a HDMI out the smaller WM-F doesn't.

 

if your looking for decent (make that excellent) headphones to go with the WM-F (or WM-Z), look no further than the Heir 3.Ai or 4.Ai.

 

(ps... I hope you notice Currawong I've been behaving lately... must be that big ole eagle you own wink_face.gif)


Edited by OK-Guy - 10/9/12 at 4:09am
post #251 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post

 

there really should not be any difference between the two soundwise... the WM-Z would be miles better for video with its larger screen, it also has a HDMI out the smaller WM-F doesn't.

 

if your looking for decent (make that excellent) headphones to go with the WM-F (or WM-Z), look no further than the Heir 3.Ai or 4.Ai.

 

(ps... I hope you notice Currawong I've been behaving lately... must be that big ole eagle you own wink_face.gif)

ouh ok. actually i wan the z series but im having 2nd thought since the f has flac support :p (well, if i get the z one, i'll probably use 320.mp3)

thanks for the heir recommendation but i alrdy ordered a new headphones LOL. will need some time to get one...

post #252 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus12345 View Post

ouh ok. actually i wan the z series but im having 2nd thought since the f has flac support :p (well, if i get the z one, i'll probably use 320.mp3)

thanks for the heir recommendation but i alrdy ordered a new headphones LOL. will need some time to get one...

 

rumour has it the the Z-Series is due to be updated soon which will give it the same file playing options of the WM-F... you'll love either truly.

post #253 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlow View Post

limited special edition f807s, gun metal


Photobucket

I will come to you and take it.....ok.....rolleyes.gif
post #254 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

That's dedication.


...I hope its not contagious..., I already have the Z......can't resist.....just ordered mine...
post #255 of 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post


...I hope its not contagious..., I already have the Z......can't resist.....just ordered mine...

 

 I'll probably not be far behind you mate... I'll await to see what the update brings first. beerchug.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)