error code? so it's actually available but you can't download it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can anyone point me towards a good DAP for under $250? Last post on 12/8/12 at 8:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- HELP: How to transfer ATRAC Lossless .oma file to Sony X series player Last post on 9/23/12 at 6:25pm in Portable Source Gear
- A Sony with a LOD doc? Last post on 9/9/12 at 10:23am in Portable Source Gear
- My Sony X1060 has drowned in a cloudburst Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:51am in Portable Source Gear
- Cowon S9, is there something smaller? Last post on 4/7/11 at 9:48am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion) - Page 70
No, I am able to download to both the pc and directly thru wifi to the F, just the update gives error while trying to install....
And is there a possibility to download the Firmware to PC and install it via cable? Not via wi-fi. I'm wondering if it's possible to install Japanese or US firmwares on EU version of the player and thus to compare. Do you know any download links?
@graviton: no, because they will verify the update before installing
Nope, 12 times thru Wifi and 6 times on the PC!
Time to leave it for tomorrow and head to bed...
sorry, but i can't help with that.
to be honest, so far I can't see any major change from this update, so it's not that big of a loss for you
btw, translated from Japanese site - http://gpad.tv/update/sony-walkman-nwf805806807-20121205/ :
This update includes
- 「W.Music」can create playlist
- 「Video player」can play video vertically and can play continuously
- 「Direct recording」 new application
- 「Bluetooth connection setup」new application
- Videos recorded from Sony blu-ray recorder/ BRAVIA HDD/nasne can be played in the walkman
- Expansion of sound effect scope
- Change of contents in equalizer and surround (VPT)
- 「Clear phase」is now usable in MDR-NWNC200
- KDDI au Android application「au smartpass」
Edited by etherlite - 12/5/12 at 2:28pm
me I was the same, but with the 1.10 update and now I get corrected inits original quality.
a highlight of the upgrade is the clear bass and has to remove and not only to put
what do you mean by this, bro? also, how to update the F? haha... sorry im noob at these kinds of things!
i mostly use 600x600, but i just tried a super big resolution ( tried using a high-res wallpaper, not an album cover) to see if it will improve or not haha
Edited by Dyaems - 12/5/12 at 3:40pm
I'm wondering if he means that you can lessen bass with Clear Bass now, once the update is done. I intend to try doing mine this evening over home wifi... I'll see how the stock player is affected. Looking forward to playlists!!!
and you can create playlists with this upgrade and decrease the bass clear
thanks. i want that playlist function and thats the only thing i needed for the update, and decreasing bass in the walkman F... is odd for me, since the F is not bassy at all haha.. but its good for one who owns a bassy headphone i guess.
i wonder if the "improved" battery life is true... maybe it only applies for mp3 format or something.
also, can we root the walkman F? i feel like removing some bloatware that we cant use since were from outside japan haha... but maybe i can try using them whenever i go to japan though xD
Edited by Dyaems - 12/5/12 at 4:14pm
- Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser unipolar 2000 58 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone familiar with Degauss Labs? 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Dr. says "No more Headphones".... : ( 5 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe