- 81 Posts. Joined 4/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: Shure SRH1840 Last post on 7/27/15 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audition Beyer T1 and/or HD800 in the Triangle area, NC Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2 for Electronic music?post #1 of 49/3/12 at 9:43amThread StarterHi there, I can't for the life of me find the Audeze lcd-2 rev.2 thread, so here am, asking questions. How is the LCD-2 Rev.2 for electronic music? Electronica, ambient, house etc. - And if people can compare them to other flagship headphones for this, please do so (fx. HD800, HE-6 etc.). Thank you for your help :)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 49/3/12 at 12:55pmpost #3 of 49/3/12 at 6:57pm
They do in fact excel with Electronic music but with the genres you listed I'd prefer the HD800. Ambient music especially is amazing with the soundstage of the HD800.
With things like Dubstep and DnB though I'd pick the LCD 2s.
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2 for Electronic music?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 3027 Active Users (599 Members and 2428 Guests)
- › Yamaha PRO Headphones. 14 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears V6 19 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 or STAX SR-507...which to choose, and why? 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Hidizs' new product AP300 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › I will be at the Rocky Mountain Audio fest/Canjam 2015 this year. 5 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2