It was at $349 in early January this year when I bought mine. It fluctuates for whatever reason. I'd consider now a good time to buy, since the HD650's spend most of their time at the $500 mark.
Related Forum Threads
- Best sounding cans with amazing bass? Last post on 5/30/13 at 9:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buy Sennheiser Audiophile or Wireless Headphone, Get a FREE HeadRoom Gift Card (while supplies... Last post on 11/30/12 at 10:33am in HeadRoom Premier Sponsor Forum
- Quintessential Audiophile Headphone? Last post on 10/17/12 at 5:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- head phone recommendation Last post on 10/9/12 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
Sennheiser HD650 price drop? - Page 2post #16 of 189/11/12 at 5:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 189/11/12 at 5:47ampost #18 of 189/11/12 at 9:38amQuote:
Good question. For whatever the reason, Sennheiser has kept prices on most of their headphones close to or at MSRP. I remember last year when one could purchase the HD650 for less than 400 even during summer time. Hmm, maybe we'll get better prices during this year's holiday season.
- Sennheiser HD650 price drop?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › HIFIMAN RE300a/ RE300i InLine and RE300h (hifi) Earphone launched!... 3 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 13 seconds ago
- › beyerdynamic a1 amp new 21 seconds ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 31 seconds ago
- › Good headphones for gaming 53 seconds ago
- › Looking for a pair of closed headphones around $120, any suggestions? 1 minute ago
- › Tube cmoy 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Starting Headphones for Music and Games 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)