Thanks drheadphone, I did not know I could do that. What is the difference of using the Audio gd driver as default sound driver to just using it as an output from foobar but not the default sound driver? Or is there any?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Audio-gd Master 2 Last post on 10/8/13 at 7:33am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FT: Audio-GD 3.2 for other USB DACs Last post on 9/20/13 at 3:36pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio GD Master Master 1 Last post on 8/13/13 at 4:26pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- WTB: Audio-GD Master 7 Last post on 8/11/13 at 10:54pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio-GD Master 1 / Master 3 combo Pre Amp and Power Amp Last post on 7/24/13 at 8:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) - Page 187
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Sorry I made my question too simple. I noticed that while using Audio gd driver as the default Windows driver, there is no popping sound when skipping tracks with foobar. But when using it on foobar only, there is. I was just wondering what might cause this.
I reached out to PinkFaun and they said this:
The Pink Faun I2S-bridge runs on the standard Windows HDA drivers, though you can select diffent outputdrivers in the playback software you use, for example in the Jriver media center software you can select WASAPI or ASIO4ALL as the output driver for the I2S-bridge.
- Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic dt880?($200ish open back decision) 9 seconds ago
- › National Union 45 - Matching Date pair (Very Strong) 11 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 8 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2