Whoa, good driver is good.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Audio-gd Master 2 Last post on 10/8/13 at 7:33am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FT: Audio-GD 3.2 for other USB DACs Last post on 9/20/13 at 3:36pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio GD Master Master 1 Last post on 8/13/13 at 4:26pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- WTB: Audio-GD Master 7 Last post on 8/11/13 at 10:54pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio-GD Master 1 / Master 3 combo Pre Amp and Power Amp Last post on 7/24/13 at 8:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) - Page 118post #1756 of 34925/26/14 at 7:33pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1757 of 34925/26/14 at 7:46pmpost #1758 of 34925/27/14 at 12:03am
I want to test it!!!!
I even asked to Mr. Kingwa if the DOP was working on Master 7 with this new driver, as previously written on this forum, and he replied to test by myself since he hasn't tried.
Edited by decapitate85 - 5/27/14 at 1:29ampost #1759 of 34925/27/14 at 2:57ampost #1760 of 34925/27/14 at 3:01ampost #1761 of 34925/27/14 at 3:16amDear Albert,
We have the firmware update , can update in Windows by yourself, it is only for the USB32 built in DAC, not for the DI-V3.
Driver download: http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/USB32/USB32EN.htm
Firmware update tool and software download: http://www.audio-gd.com/USB32firmware2014.rar
The newest is FW2014v9forDAC32bit for update in the DAC .
It need install the driver 2014v3 if applied in Windows.
There is a guide include in the link for download.
The wrong operate or bad USB connect may cause the update fail and shatter the firmware, want to buy the new firmware replace in the unit.
So please read the guide careful and make sure the USB connect as well, for the table PC, connect the USB port on rear may better. Before update, restart the computer is better.
Here it is for all,to use . I have not tried it yet . Enjoy
Alpost #1762 of 34925/27/14 at 3:20amThread Starterpost #1763 of 34925/27/14 at 3:32amWell that makes sense jriver must have got me. Again . I must have been resampling at a lower rate . Hahahah
I did no think so. Anyway tonight I will install the new firmware and check it out. My hope is to get equile to my offramp if possible .
Alpost #1764 of 34925/27/14 at 3:55am
Macs don't need drivers...It works natively. I did just drag my master 7 over to my PC though and update the firmware to USB322014v9post #1765 of 34925/27/14 at 5:37amQuote:
Do it, now! I think it's a good improvement for a firmware and driver change.post #1766 of 34925/27/14 at 5:52ampost #1767 of 34925/27/14 at 9:17ampost #1768 of 34925/27/14 at 9:20ampost #1769 of 34925/27/14 at 1:02pm
Thanks mowglycdb, I stupidly missed that :(
A couple of questions I still have - so the new firmware FW2014v9forDAC32bit has been released to work with the new drivers USB-32 2014V3. Which has been stated on the main page and also in the firmware update word document. I have a master 7 which was purchased between 14th May. 2013 and 7th Feb. 2014 USB32 V2.0 driver. So if i'm reading this correctly I should only be using the V2 drivers.
I accidentally installed the v3 by mistake and it seems to be working fine with FW2014v9forDAC32bit. The only thing that doesn't work is the audio-GD deck which should pop up in the task bar. I have also tried loading the audio-GD deck by double clicking but it doesn't seem to open the application.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Stephpost #1770 of 34925/27/14 at 1:09pmNo.
DAC firmware 2014v9 works exclusively (if I interpreted correctly A-GD instructions) with driver v3. So - you are OK.
As per A-GD deck - there is no more A-GD deck with newer firmware/driver combinations. So - this is also OK.
- Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › T1 or HD800 as compliment to LCD2's? 43 seconds ago
- › Opinions Wanted: Favorite cables for CIEMS 1 minute ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Windows 10 Finally Getting Native USB 2 Audio Support 6 minutes ago
- › Toxic Silver Widow cable for TH-900 and HD650 9 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 12 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio – FLARES® – (R2.x successor) KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN 13 minutes ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 13 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 19 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear