Waiting for your impressions! :3
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Audio-gd Master 2 Last post on 10/8/13 at 7:33am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FT: Audio-GD 3.2 for other USB DACs Last post on 9/20/13 at 3:36pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio GD Master Master 1 Last post on 8/13/13 at 4:26pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- WTB: Audio-GD Master 7 Last post on 8/11/13 at 10:54pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio-GD Master 1 / Master 3 combo Pre Amp and Power Amp Last post on 7/24/13 at 8:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) - Page 107post #1591 of 34923/26/14 at 12:19pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1592 of 34923/26/14 at 1:15pm
First, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. As a result of all of the terrific comments I decided to take the plunge and ordered a Master 7 yesterday!
I know this site is primarily for headphone users, but I also plan on trying the Master 7 in my main HiFi rig. In this setup I will be streaming music to the Master 7 via an Apple Airport Express, so I will be using the optical input to the Master 7. Does anyone have any experience/comments on how well the optical input to the Master 7 works?post #1593 of 34923/26/14 at 1:46pmpost #1594 of 34923/26/14 at 2:40pmQuote:
That or consider the synchro mesh.post #1595 of 34923/27/14 at 1:55amQuote:
Me too, I have now ordered an Off-Ramp 5 with HDMI Hynes Regulator after considered the pros and cons (SQ, use and price). The EVO with EVO clock are probable very good sounded and cheaper, but seems to be less user-friendly. One needs to manually change the clock then the bit rate change, too much trouble for me to be honest.
I agree with you on the USB problem.post #1596 of 34923/27/14 at 3:15amIn this hobby I truly hate paying the two or three times the price for devices. As the rules of diminishing returns comes in to play. But with the offramp. And havering a 40 K MSB DAC To compare results to. It's worth every dime. What really is annoying to me is the lack of ability of the makers of our little D A C ,S and the fact they produce items so obviously almost defective . And no one here or anywhere complaines at the companies who make our DACS. I think it is outrageous to charge 10K or less for devices that never will sound anywhere neer there potential . I could understand a better USB cable or hub or CPU setup. But none of those really matter a hoot when using the USB converters such as an offramp. And not a peep from us.
I am planning to attend the ny meet. And intend to bring two setups that will be playing at the same time with the offramp. As all outputs are live at the same time when using it. It's fantastic to A/B with.
One will be the audio gd M7 with the KRELL KAV400 XI. And HE 6
The other will be the HDVD800 with the HD800 both setups will be in fully balanced mode .
Music will be from a surface pro . RB ,FLAC , DSD REFERENCE recordings of mine will be playing and I can use others music if desired . It's a shame it will be noisey as I would love to see peoples faces when they hear just how good it can be.
Alpost #1597 of 34923/28/14 at 12:29pm
Seems to me that people arent liking the USB input to their Master 7s a whole bunch...
Has anyone tried using the optical/coax out of a ASUS ST or STX?
I would be interested in the Dolby Headphone performance and overall quality with DH off, is it a good solution?post #1598 of 34923/28/14 at 1:18pm
Just installed the hdmi i2s board from dacladder which went very smooth besides the amount of god damn glue holding the usb power source in place. So at least i have something to stare at until I order an off ramp...post #1599 of 34923/28/14 at 1:53pmQuote:
Who made it for you? I would like to try it but I am not able to make it.post #1600 of 34923/28/14 at 2:03pmpost #1601 of 34923/28/14 at 2:47pmpost #1602 of 34923/28/14 at 2:49pmpost #1603 of 34923/28/14 at 4:23pmpost #1604 of 34923/28/14 at 4:31pm
- Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 3 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser PXC 550 Discussion and Reviews 53 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid) 1 minute ago
- › Shure se215 vs se846 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › FS/FT: AKG 545 and other budget headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear