I haven´t tested the other inputs. I should have an AES/EBU to test the other spdif but I haven´t....Which software do you mean?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Audio-gd Master 2 Last post on 10/8/13 at 7:33am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FT: Audio-GD 3.2 for other USB DACs Last post on 9/20/13 at 3:36pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio GD Master Master 1 Last post on 8/13/13 at 4:26pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- WTB: Audio-GD Master 7 Last post on 8/11/13 at 10:54pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Audio-GD Master 1 / Master 3 combo Pre Amp and Power Amp Last post on 7/24/13 at 8:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) - Page 80
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1187 of 35211/20/14 at 7:36amThe drivers in the CPU.
You need to test other inputs before going crazy
On just one input. USB is a good start
It could be something in the CPU stoping it.
Now if you have a CD player with a spidif output
Try using that. No CPU just direct. Let us know if it worlks
Alpost #1188 of 35211/20/14 at 7:46amQuote:Dac ladder what is your setup ? Headphones list please and if speakers too list please
My humble setup is speaker only. See my profile below. Of course, the Off Ramp is not in the path currently (USB32).post #1189 of 35211/20/14 at 7:53am
Dear Al, I have tested with two different CPUs (W2K12 vs W7) with different drivers each, different transports and different cables. Same behaviour. SPDIF in my master7 works well with 16/44.1...24/96....the only problem is 24/192. I do have a cd with spdif but it will be 16/44.1 so it will work.
The only thing I haven´t tested is USB diect to Master7.....post #1190 of 35211/20/14 at 8:08ampost #1191 of 35211/20/14 at 8:11ampost #1192 of 35211/20/14 at 8:12ampost #1193 of 35211/20/14 at 8:14ampost #1194 of 35211/20/14 at 8:17ampost #1195 of 35211/20/14 at 10:19ampost #1196 of 35211/20/14 at 11:05ampost #1197 of 35211/20/14 at 1:41pm
I used to get pops with the U3 which went away with a slightly better computer, but it looks like you've tried that route already.
My opinion of the U3 is not high; but am interested to know whether you prefer it to M7's onboard usb?post #1198 of 35211/22/14 at 5:34am
It is very strange but I have been reported by other M7 owner that also with DDC stom package suffers these noises using spdif (I3-RCA). Have you guys had any similar experience??? Thank you everybody!
Edited by jmmbarco - 1/22/14 at 6:56ampost #1199 of 35211/22/14 at 5:35ampost #1200 of 35211/22/14 at 7:18am
Last night Kingwa sent me newer prototype USB firmware from VIA to fix the 192kHz playback in the Master 7. It works OK in my Win 7 64 system and currently evaluating sound quality and operational performance. I gave Kingwa a preliminary thumbs up. So a new firmware load with the same Windows 2014 driver is more than likely the solution. I'm sure Kingwa will release in a few days if all goes well with his tests.
But I was very impressed with the first 2014 firmware sound quality. I hope it carries over to the new version and first hints seem to think it has.
- Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 1 minute ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3ii 2nd Gen 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Something new from Earsonics, the Earsonics ES3 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 9 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear