Got my new Stax SRM-323S amp from Justin last week. Very communicative and he gave free shipping even here across the border to Canada. The reckless USPS for sure banged the box around in shipping as the external box had one of the corners crushed, but inside unit was flawless thanks to a very solid packing job by Justin. Many thanks!
- brandAudezetagged by System, 8/31/12
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 8/31/12
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 8/31/12
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 8/31/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/31/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 10/7/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-500tagged by System, 8/31/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 8/31/12
- brandStaxtagged by System, 10/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any good headphone shops in Wellington, New Zealand? Last post on 1/2/14 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has hifiman He-500 or audeze LCD-2 ever been in a black friday sale? Last post on 11/12/12 at 10:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
Last edited: 9/19/11
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The HiFiMAN HE-400 (also available w/ velour pads) and HE-500 are now back in stock, website updated. www.headamp.com/order/index.htm
- Audeze LCD-2 now stocked in rosewood
- 4-pin XLR cable available for sale with the LCD-2 (it already comes with the LCD-3)
I have updated the HeadAmp order page with some new headphone items -
* The Audeze LCD-2 & LCD-3 are now available in the vegan (leather-free) versions
* The Audeze LCD-3 can be purchased with either the wood box or travel case
* Added the Audeze 4-pin XLR and 1/4" stereo cables as accessories
^ with both bamboo & rosewood available for the LCD-2, this covers all possible models from Audeze
* Added the HiFiMAN HE-4. Quantities are limited.
* Updated the Stax in-the-earspeaker models from "Pre-Order" to "In Stock"
Edited by justin w. - 1/20/13 at 3:38pm
Good news, Canada. Starting January 27, USPS will now have improved tracking w/ delivery confirmation for First-Class shipments by USPS to Canada!
I offer free First-Class international shipping on all orders, so this is good.
Good to know!
Just found out our order of HiFiMAN RE-600 IEMs is on the way, and will be able to ship out to customers on Monday. Free next day shipping with promo code NEXTDAYSUMMER -- www.headamp.com/order/index.htm
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 14 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 28 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 30 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50x White Replacement Pads Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Divine Moments in Music 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)