- 93 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Press Release: Sennheiser to Open Experiential Pop Up Stores New York City and San Francisco for... Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser VS Ultrasone Last post on 7/15/13 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Sennheiser introduces the GSP 350 Last post on Today at 6:40 pm in Computer Audio
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The momentums have better clarity than the l1's. Also better bass control although not as dark as the l1s. Definitely momentums for out and about use but the seal can be a bit nitpicky on these things because of the beautiful yet unorthodox sliding mechanism I think. The L1s clamp harder and seal better but are too darn heavy for out and about. Also not forgetting the L1s are semi open. I gotta try these m-100s one day.
How would you compare the momentums vs the order range of Senns? For example 600,650 or 598
Edited by musiclife - 6/8/13 at 9:46am
Comparing the MOMENTUM to the HD 600, to me there is not that much difference in sound. The HD 600 has a more open sound that the MOMENTUM due to the latter's closed-back design, but they are both fairly neutral-sounding headphones. In addition to its sound, the MOMENTUM provides the benefit of being a very stylish-looking portable headphone,
If the black model had been available when I got mine, I'd have selected black. But it wasn't announced until after I got the brown ones. I like the brown, they look good too, it's just a personal choice, but I thought the black and red stitching was really nice. They are exceptionally nice in either color.
Having compared the brown and black side by side, I got the black version coz the red stitching on the black leather looks so nice.
But the red stitching and cable also makes people turn their head wondering whether you are wearing the latest luxury headphone from Beats Audio... Lol!
Either way, they look nice in any colour
Perhaps, Momentum should be made with various colour such as Dark green,Dark Blue, Dark Red , any mysterious luxurious colour. This is really eye catching. My friends really thought that this headphone cost twice as Beats studio! Lol, but really it sounded exceptional and amazing for my taste, no other choice... Sennheiser staff read this pls
To anyone who's interested: Justin from HeadAmp is doing a demo program with the Momentums and you can sign up right now. Sign ups end soon but apparently not a lot of people have signed up for the Momentums so he might keep sign-ups open longer. Its free you just have to pay the shipping to the next person in line. This is a chance to tryout the Momentums alongside your existing headphones and equipment. Its a great opportunity.
- Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 6 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 5 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 5 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 10 minutes ago
- › DAC for Note 7: $200 and under 11 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 13 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...