- 93 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Press Release: Sennheiser to Open Experiential Pop Up Stores New York City and San Francisco for... Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on Yesterday at 6:43 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser VS Ultrasone Last post on 7/15/13 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- BLUE STAGE - Sennheiser's digital magazine gets a new concept and design Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:25pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The momentums have better clarity than the l1's. Also better bass control although not as dark as the l1s. Definitely momentums for out and about use but the seal can be a bit nitpicky on these things because of the beautiful yet unorthodox sliding mechanism I think. The L1s clamp harder and seal better but are too darn heavy for out and about. Also not forgetting the L1s are semi open. I gotta try these m-100s one day.
How would you compare the momentums vs the order range of Senns? For example 600,650 or 598
Edited by musiclife - 6/8/13 at 9:46am
Comparing the MOMENTUM to the HD 600, to me there is not that much difference in sound. The HD 600 has a more open sound that the MOMENTUM due to the latter's closed-back design, but they are both fairly neutral-sounding headphones. In addition to its sound, the MOMENTUM provides the benefit of being a very stylish-looking portable headphone,
If the black model had been available when I got mine, I'd have selected black. But it wasn't announced until after I got the brown ones. I like the brown, they look good too, it's just a personal choice, but I thought the black and red stitching was really nice. They are exceptionally nice in either color.
Having compared the brown and black side by side, I got the black version coz the red stitching on the black leather looks so nice.
But the red stitching and cable also makes people turn their head wondering whether you are wearing the latest luxury headphone from Beats Audio... Lol!
Either way, they look nice in any colour
Perhaps, Momentum should be made with various colour such as Dark green,Dark Blue, Dark Red , any mysterious luxurious colour. This is really eye catching. My friends really thought that this headphone cost twice as Beats studio! Lol, but really it sounded exceptional and amazing for my taste, no other choice... Sennheiser staff read this pls
To anyone who's interested: Justin from HeadAmp is doing a demo program with the Momentums and you can sign up right now. Sign ups end soon but apparently not a lot of people have signed up for the Momentums so he might keep sign-ups open longer. Its free you just have to pay the shipping to the next person in line. This is a chance to tryout the Momentums alongside your existing headphones and equipment. Its a great opportunity.
- Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
- › WAV Sounds The Best 27 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 31 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5p in original box 42 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 54 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 3 minutes ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hd580 omega stand and Vali 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2