- 85 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Should I get the sennheiser momentums? Last post on Yesterday at 2:52 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Deleted Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What does it means when people say a headphone is 'not good' for a genre of music? Last post on 6/15/13 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FS Sennheiser Momentum - Practically New Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:23am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
No other headphone has surprised me in the manner that the Tactic 3D managed to. I originally purchased them because I needed headphones to do a Skype interview, and I wanted something...
Let me begin by saying there is nothing special about these headphones. My first impression of them made me smile because I fell in love with the oral shaped ear cups (I'm a sucker for "small"...
Owned a variety of DAC's DAP/sources, Cowon J3, Hisound Studio 3rd Anniversary, Dacport LX, HRT Music Streamer II+, Sony Walkman Z. The DX100 completely blows them all away with it's reference...
Before you read this, I think you should know that I'm not an audiophile and that English isn't my native language. Let me start this on a positive note. The design of Razer Tiamat...
Performance: Generally really well. Shouldn't lag at all with normal usage. Should be able to handle most modern apps. I managed to get around 8000 on Antutu Benchmark. Currently runs Android...
Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The momentums have better clarity than the l1's. Also better bass control although not as dark as the l1s. Definitely momentums for out and about use but the seal can be a bit nitpicky on these things because of the beautiful yet unorthodox sliding mechanism I think. The L1s clamp harder and seal better but are too darn heavy for out and about. Also not forgetting the L1s are semi open. I gotta try these m-100s one day.
How would you compare the momentums vs the order range of Senns? For example 600,650 or 598
Edited by musiclife - 6/8/13 at 9:46am
Comparing the MOMENTUM to the HD 600, to me there is not that much difference in sound. The HD 600 has a more open sound that the MOMENTUM due to the latter's closed-back design, but they are both fairly neutral-sounding headphones. In addition to its sound, the MOMENTUM provides the benefit of being a very stylish-looking portable headphone,
If the black model had been available when I got mine, I'd have selected black. But it wasn't announced until after I got the brown ones. I like the brown, they look good too, it's just a personal choice, but I thought the black and red stitching was really nice. They are exceptionally nice in either color.
Having compared the brown and black side by side, I got the black version coz the red stitching on the black leather looks so nice.
But the red stitching and cable also makes people turn their head wondering whether you are wearing the latest luxury headphone from Beats Audio... Lol!
Either way, they look nice in any colour
Perhaps, Momentum should be made with various colour such as Dark green,Dark Blue, Dark Red , any mysterious luxurious colour. This is really eye catching. My friends really thought that this headphone cost twice as Beats studio! Lol, but really it sounded exceptional and amazing for my taste, no other choice... Sennheiser staff read this pls
- Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 16 seconds ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 17 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 2 minutes ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 2 minutes ago
- › The Accudio app by golden ears, a headphone revolution. 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 3 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe