- 92 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Remix the Legends - Sennheiser celebrates its new DJ headphone range with a remix competition Last post on Yesterday at 12:12 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Sennheiser in Chicago, New York and LA meets + 15% off at AXPONA! Last post on 3/6/14 at 10:55pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only] Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Q701 vs Momentum (overear) Last post on 3/5/14 at 12:38am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
I bought these to replace my Sennheiser HD25-I as they were quite uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Whilst these are incredibly comfortable, the sound isn't something I'm used...
Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM - Page 31post #451 of 4602/28/13 at 6:26amThe momentums have better clarity than the l1's. Also better bass control although not as dark as the l1s. Definitely momentums for out and about use but the seal can be a bit nitpicky on these things because of the beautiful yet unorthodox sliding mechanism I think. The L1s clamp harder and seal better but are too darn heavy for out and about. Also not forgetting the L1s are semi open. I gotta try these m-100s one day.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #452 of 4603/9/13 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by jayp266
The momentums have better clarity than the l1's. Also better bass control although not as dark as the l1s. Definitely momentums for out and about use but the seal can be a bit nitpicky on these things because of the beautiful yet unorthodox sliding mechanism I think. The L1s clamp harder and seal better but are too darn heavy for out and about. Also not forgetting the L1s are semi open. I gotta try these m-100s one day.
How would you compare the momentums vs the order range of Senns? For example 600,650 or 598
Edited by musiclife - 6/8/13 at 9:46ampost #453 of 4603/10/13 at 3:32pm
Comparing the MOMENTUM to the HD 600, to me there is not that much difference in sound. The HD 600 has a more open sound that the MOMENTUM due to the latter's closed-back design, but they are both fairly neutral-sounding headphones. In addition to its sound, the MOMENTUM provides the benefit of being a very stylish-looking portable headphone,post #454 of 4604/2/13 at 4:12pmpost #455 of 4604/8/13 at 5:01pmpost #456 of 4604/8/13 at 6:24pm
If the black model had been available when I got mine, I'd have selected black. But it wasn't announced until after I got the brown ones. I like the brown, they look good too, it's just a personal choice, but I thought the black and red stitching was really nice. They are exceptionally nice in either color.post #457 of 4604/8/13 at 10:47pmQuote:
Having compared the brown and black side by side, I got the black version coz the red stitching on the black leather looks so nice.
But the red stitching and cable also makes people turn their head wondering whether you are wearing the latest luxury headphone from Beats Audio... Lol!
Either way, they look nice in any colourpost #458 of 4605/24/13 at 6:03pmPerhaps, Momentum should be made with various colour such as Dark green,Dark Blue, Dark Red , any mysterious luxurious colour. This is really eye catching. My friends really thought that this headphone cost twice as Beats studio! Lol, but really it sounded exceptional and amazing for my taste, no other choice... Sennheiser staff read this plspost #459 of 4606/2/13 at 11:19pm
Duly noted!Quote:Originally Posted by iSennheiser
Perhaps, Momentum should be made with various colour such as Dark green,Dark Blue, Dark Red , any mysterious luxurious colour. This is really eye catching. My friends really thought that this headphone cost twice as Beats studio! Lol, but really it sounded exceptional and amazing for my taste, no other choice... Sennheiser staff read this plspost #460 of 4606/20/13 at 8:05pm
To anyone who's interested: Justin from HeadAmp is doing a demo program with the Momentums and you can sign up right now. Sign ups end soon but apparently not a lot of people have signed up for the Momentums so he might keep sign-ups open longer. Its free you just have to pay the shipping to the next person in line. This is a chance to tryout the Momentums alongside your existing headphones and equipment. Its a great opportunity.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - HiFiman visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.084! pg. 1 21 seconds ago
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 29 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 33 seconds ago
- › Good value headphone amplifier (3-400$ range) 37 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-500 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › DC umbilical length question. 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude