- 92 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Press Release: Sennheiser to Open Experiential Pop Up Stores New York City and San Francisco for... Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on 12/24/14 at 11:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser VS Ultrasone Last post on 7/15/13 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- New Planars Out of the Ukraine! Last post on 12/13/14 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The momentums have better clarity than the l1's. Also better bass control although not as dark as the l1s. Definitely momentums for out and about use but the seal can be a bit nitpicky on these things because of the beautiful yet unorthodox sliding mechanism I think. The L1s clamp harder and seal better but are too darn heavy for out and about. Also not forgetting the L1s are semi open. I gotta try these m-100s one day.
How would you compare the momentums vs the order range of Senns? For example 600,650 or 598
Edited by musiclife - 6/8/13 at 9:46am
Comparing the MOMENTUM to the HD 600, to me there is not that much difference in sound. The HD 600 has a more open sound that the MOMENTUM due to the latter's closed-back design, but they are both fairly neutral-sounding headphones. In addition to its sound, the MOMENTUM provides the benefit of being a very stylish-looking portable headphone,
If the black model had been available when I got mine, I'd have selected black. But it wasn't announced until after I got the brown ones. I like the brown, they look good too, it's just a personal choice, but I thought the black and red stitching was really nice. They are exceptionally nice in either color.
Having compared the brown and black side by side, I got the black version coz the red stitching on the black leather looks so nice.
But the red stitching and cable also makes people turn their head wondering whether you are wearing the latest luxury headphone from Beats Audio... Lol!
Either way, they look nice in any colour
Perhaps, Momentum should be made with various colour such as Dark green,Dark Blue, Dark Red , any mysterious luxurious colour. This is really eye catching. My friends really thought that this headphone cost twice as Beats studio! Lol, but really it sounded exceptional and amazing for my taste, no other choice... Sennheiser staff read this pls
To anyone who's interested: Justin from HeadAmp is doing a demo program with the Momentums and you can sign up right now. Sign ups end soon but apparently not a lot of people have signed up for the Momentums so he might keep sign-ups open longer. Its free you just have to pay the shipping to the next person in line. This is a chance to tryout the Momentums alongside your existing headphones and equipment. Its a great opportunity.
- Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)