Hope they bring it to Japan in October for the headphone fest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Press Release: Sennheiser to Open Experiential Pop Up Stores New York City and San Francisco for... Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Sennheiser Momentum In ear Last post on 9/2/15 at 3:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser VS Ultrasone Last post on 7/15/13 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 Last post on Today at 8:08 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well genuine leather and steel/aluminium makes up the entire chassis, where the Amperior is a mishmash of plastic and aluminium.
Edited by rovex - 8/31/12 at 2:26pm
Mid September per this link. Also could this be Sennheiser's first basshead can? Competition for the M-100? Classy vs. sassy :)
Also trying to figure out which other Sennheisers have a 32 ohm, 40mm driver to narrow down the driver used in this one. I am encouraged that it does not use the HD25 driver.
The first headphone I ever owned was a Sennheiser and I am rooting for them to come up with something that brings me back in the fold.
Edited by Craigster75 - 8/31/12 at 3:52pm
- Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 seconds ago
- › FS: AKG K7xx Massdrop 17 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Technics EAH-T700 - An Impressive High-End 2-Way Headphone 49 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Studio Monitor Headphones Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2