Hope they bring it to Japan in October for the headphone fest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- PRESS RELEASE: Sennheiser at IFA 2014 - The Future of Audio Last post on Today at 12:38 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Sennheiser Momentum (Brown / Over ear) Last post on 8/17/14 at 5:42pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- LCD 3, Edition 10 and more for trade Last post on 8/17/14 at 8:58pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear vs over-ear? Last post on 7/28/14 at 8:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well genuine leather and steel/aluminium makes up the entire chassis, where the Amperior is a mishmash of plastic and aluminium.
Edited by rovex - 8/31/12 at 2:26pm
Mid September per this link. Also could this be Sennheiser's first basshead can? Competition for the M-100? Classy vs. sassy :)
Also trying to figure out which other Sennheisers have a 32 ohm, 40mm driver to narrow down the driver used in this one. I am encouraged that it does not use the HD25 driver.
The first headphone I ever owned was a Sennheiser and I am rooting for them to come up with something that brings me back in the fold.
Edited by Craigster75 - 8/31/12 at 3:52pm
- Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DB-2, the Boomslang 2 with dual dacs and 24/196 input. 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Great to find this forum 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 4 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTS:Schiit Vali & Modi! 6 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)