i doubt there would be fakes of these yet, they are to new on the market. Also being a store through Amazon I think you should be fine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help choose my headphone :D Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Hassle-Free Headphone Recommendation Thread: Cans that sound great without amping, modding,... Last post on 11/10/15 at 9:12am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Importing headphones... Last post on 3/1/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 48post #706 of 275811/4/12 at 12:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 275811/4/12 at 12:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by FenderP
I may pick up the NC ones this week. I was also looking at the AH-NCW500 in Silver (AH-NCW500SR), but it only has 10h (!) of battery life. Fail. I've heard the Bose - meh. I currently use the AKG K490NC or the MDR-NWNC200 which works natively with the SOny Walkman noise cancelling feature.
Yes the sound of the Bose is just sorta ok, maybe. But the noise cancelling is amazing. So I keep borrowing my wife's when I travel. But when I am away for awhile I bring a second better sounding pair for when I am in the hotel or someplace else not so loud. I would love to find something that has the NC of the bose and the sound of something much better...post #708 of 275811/4/12 at 12:49pmQuote:
Well they sent them and I received them, what more do I need?
If I have any issues later then my credit card provider is as liable as the retailer per s75 of the consumer credit act.post #709 of 275811/4/12 at 1:00pmSince people seem to be having a hard time tracking these down, for Seattle I got mine at the Sony store in University Village. They also have a demo pair you can audition with your own gear. Hope this helps.post #710 of 275811/4/12 at 2:52pmQuote:
I was literally just in that area this weekendpost #711 of 275811/4/12 at 4:23pmQuote:
I just called them. They have the R, not the RNC which is the one I want to audition. I'm here this week on business and would pop over if they had it. Oh well.post #712 of 275811/4/12 at 7:01pmpost #713 of 275811/4/12 at 10:17pmpost #714 of 275811/4/12 at 11:04pm
At last i've tried the 1R at local IT exhibition which the sony made a separate booth for audio product only and they have a demo for it.
Listened to several song directly from cellphone my impression was this headphone really sound good, the bass goes quite deep and fast while the vocal just like any other sony which i like while maintaining the soundstage and treble.
No complain about the build quality, and the comfort was really good, very lightweight and the pad quite comfortable though i want a little bit more plush :D
Just one or two songs that i played got peak in the upper mid/vocal which tend to be sibilant at times but it doesn't really bother much.
If i were to compare with the momentum, the momentum sound more warmish with more mid bass and lush vocal then the 1R.post #715 of 275811/5/12 at 4:45ampost #716 of 275811/5/12 at 5:49ampost #717 of 275811/5/12 at 6:10ampost #718 of 275811/5/12 at 10:14amQuote:
Thanks for the tip. I have bought many things from them. Looks like I am getting my silver after all. Joining this wagon soon,.post #719 of 275811/5/12 at 11:02amQuote:
After posting my request I've found a pst regarding them and basically they were saying that AccessoryJack are not authorized reseller so warranty support might be an issue. Just making sure everyone knowspost #720 of 275811/5/12 at 11:12am
Ya but for 1) Accessory Jack might not be authorized dealer but they sell 100% legit stuff. 2) I just bought the silver and brown for $265 shipped..3) I have never had issue with their service.. 4) I have never had any issue with a sony product ever..
These factors = Sold.
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › New DAP from HisoundAudio : The Studio 6 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG 1Plus - Am I Going Insane? 7 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for USB DAC/Sound card 9 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 9 minutes ago
- › Ringing ears at night 9 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 11 minutes ago
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse