- 2,626 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sony MDR-1R / MDR-1RNC fix for jack rattle Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable Headhones for $400 or less Last post on 2/11/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 182post #2716 of 272610/8/14 at 10:16amjust wonderin if any1 has found a good hardcase for these? thxs
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2717 of 272610/8/14 at 5:59pmpost #2718 of 272610/8/14 at 6:13pmpost #2719 of 272610/9/14 at 10:23ampost #2720 of 272610/9/14 at 10:47amQuote:
As i said earlier I'm looking for a case too. I really don't understand what you mean by " ONLY if you need one" ? . Could u explain that statement please. Is the 1RNC a suitable good one or is it not ?
By the way, got my Dynamat in the post today : )post #2721 of 272610/9/14 at 10:57amSorry, I should have been clearer. I meant to say buy only the case and not the 1RNC headphone package. I've seen just this case on ebay for $20.Quote:
Edited by AUDIOBREEDER - 10/9/14 at 10:59ampost #2722 of 272610/11/14 at 11:41ampost #2723 of 272610/11/14 at 12:44pmpost #2724 of 272610/11/14 at 1:08pmpost #2725 of 272610/13/14 at 1:36pmpost #2726 of 272611/14/14 at 3:25pm
It seems like I lost my MDR 1R, and I'm torn between buying a new one, or go and try another model.
I really love the sound signature of the MDR 1R, and removable cable is a must.
Thinking on AKG 545 or an ATH m50x. Are their SQ comparable to the 1R ?
The cause for not going straight for a new pair of MDR 1R, is that here in Hungary, all things Sony is way overpriced. These to have much lower price (15-20 percent lower)
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Is there threshhold that amplifier must be used regard of impedance? 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)! 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 7 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 10 minutes ago
- › Beginner audiophile needing help... 11 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 12 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3