- 2,605 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sony MDR-1R / MDR-1RNC fix for jack rattle Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable Headhones for $400 or less Last post on 2/11/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 182post #2716 of 272610/8/14 at 10:16amjust wonderin if any1 has found a good hardcase for these? thxs
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2717 of 272610/8/14 at 5:59pmpost #2718 of 272610/8/14 at 6:13pmpost #2719 of 272610/9/14 at 10:23ampost #2720 of 272610/9/14 at 10:47amQuote:
As i said earlier I'm looking for a case too. I really don't understand what you mean by " ONLY if you need one" ? . Could u explain that statement please. Is the 1RNC a suitable good one or is it not ?
By the way, got my Dynamat in the post today : )post #2721 of 272610/9/14 at 10:57amSorry, I should have been clearer. I meant to say buy only the case and not the 1RNC headphone package. I've seen just this case on ebay for $20.Quote:
Edited by AUDIOBREEDER - 10/9/14 at 10:59ampost #2722 of 272610/11/14 at 11:41ampost #2723 of 272610/11/14 at 12:44pmpost #2724 of 272610/11/14 at 1:08pmpost #2725 of 272610/13/14 at 1:36pmpost #2726 of 272611/14/14 at 3:25pm
It seems like I lost my MDR 1R, and I'm torn between buying a new one, or go and try another model.
I really love the sound signature of the MDR 1R, and removable cable is a must.
Thinking on AKG 545 or an ATH m50x. Are their SQ comparable to the 1R ?
The cause for not going straight for a new pair of MDR 1R, is that here in Hungary, all things Sony is way overpriced. These to have much lower price (15-20 percent lower)
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Great headphones less than $800-$1200? 3 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 13 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 48 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 3 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)! 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)