Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help choose my headphone :D Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Hassle-Free Headphone Recommendation Thread: Cans that sound great without amping, modding,... Last post on 2/20/15 at 9:28am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Importing headphones... Last post on 3/1/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 120
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 27391/29/13 at 5:52pmIt all depends on how much volume you use. I have them on my head right now with moderate (not too high and not low) volume, just asked my fiancé if she can hear anything (she's inches away from me) and she said she couldn't hear anything.
Edited by roma101 - 1/29/13 at 5:53pmpost #1788 of 27391/29/13 at 6:41pmQuote:
Scratching head?post #1789 of 27391/29/13 at 6:45pmQuote:Nothing wrong with that..her gets engaged to her. He got engaged to he...Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT
You must have missed the news of the Korean chap who got married to his pillow (no joke).post #1790 of 27391/29/13 at 8:06pmpost #1791 of 27391/29/13 at 8:17pmpost #1792 of 27391/30/13 at 10:35amQuote:
How come you're selling them now?post #1793 of 27391/30/13 at 10:47ampost #1794 of 27391/30/13 at 11:49am
Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.post #1795 of 27391/30/13 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin
Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.
Thanks man, I've been looking at this headphone for a while now since it first came out and I really will use it for casual use at my desk.post #1796 of 27391/30/13 at 12:28pmpost #1797 of 27391/30/13 at 12:45pm
We're all very sad to hear the news, Thank you for sharing. :P
Z1000 doesn't have a weird presentation. It was nicely defined to my ears, with SA5000 and my Sextetts as reference. I hope the 1R follows suit.post #1798 of 27391/30/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
I feel like people either hate or love the Z1000post #1799 of 27391/30/13 at 12:59pm
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › UM Unique Melody Mage CIEM 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 6 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 7 minutes ago
- › The Soundstage Head Club 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2