Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help choose my headphone :D Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Hassle-Free Headphone Recommendation Thread: Cans that sound great without amping, modding,... Last post on 11/10/15 at 9:12am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Importing headphones... Last post on 3/1/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble: Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing...
At the time this review was written, the Echobox Finder X1 was listed for sale on their website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
At the time this review was written, the Alpha & Delta was listed for sale on Lendmeurears website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 120
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 27581/29/13 at 5:52pmIt all depends on how much volume you use. I have them on my head right now with moderate (not too high and not low) volume, just asked my fiancé if she can hear anything (she's inches away from me) and she said she couldn't hear anything.
Edited by roma101 - 1/29/13 at 5:53pmpost #1788 of 27581/29/13 at 6:41pmQuote:
Scratching head?post #1789 of 27581/29/13 at 6:45pmQuote:Nothing wrong with that..her gets engaged to her. He got engaged to he...Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT
You must have missed the news of the Korean chap who got married to his pillow (no joke).post #1790 of 27581/29/13 at 8:06pmpost #1791 of 27581/29/13 at 8:17pmpost #1792 of 27581/30/13 at 10:35amQuote:
How come you're selling them now?post #1793 of 27581/30/13 at 10:47ampost #1794 of 27581/30/13 at 11:49am
Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.post #1795 of 27581/30/13 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin
Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.
Thanks man, I've been looking at this headphone for a while now since it first came out and I really will use it for casual use at my desk.post #1796 of 27581/30/13 at 12:28pmpost #1797 of 27581/30/13 at 12:45pm
We're all very sad to hear the news, Thank you for sharing. :P
Z1000 doesn't have a weird presentation. It was nicely defined to my ears, with SA5000 and my Sextetts as reference. I hope the 1R follows suit.post #1798 of 27581/30/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
I feel like people either hate or love the Z1000post #1799 of 27581/30/13 at 12:59pm
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
- Headphone Impedance
- › Q701 impressions thread 31 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 39 seconds ago
- › My first good quality headphone/amp combo. Need help. 57 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 57 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: SoundMagic HP200 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...