Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help choose my headphone :D Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Hassle-Free Headphone Recommendation Thread: Cans that sound great without amping, modding,... Last post on 11/10/15 at 9:12am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Importing headphones... Last post on 3/1/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 120
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1787 of 27581/29/13 at 5:52pmIt all depends on how much volume you use. I have them on my head right now with moderate (not too high and not low) volume, just asked my fiancé if she can hear anything (she's inches away from me) and she said she couldn't hear anything.
Edited by roma101 - 1/29/13 at 5:53pmpost #1788 of 27581/29/13 at 6:41pmQuote:
Scratching head?post #1789 of 27581/29/13 at 6:45pmQuote:Nothing wrong with that..her gets engaged to her. He got engaged to he...Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT
You must have missed the news of the Korean chap who got married to his pillow (no joke).post #1790 of 27581/29/13 at 8:06pmpost #1791 of 27581/29/13 at 8:17pmpost #1792 of 27581/30/13 at 10:35amQuote:
How come you're selling them now?post #1793 of 27581/30/13 at 10:47ampost #1794 of 27581/30/13 at 11:49am
Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.post #1795 of 27581/30/13 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin
Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.
Thanks man, I've been looking at this headphone for a while now since it first came out and I really will use it for casual use at my desk.post #1796 of 27581/30/13 at 12:28pmpost #1797 of 27581/30/13 at 12:45pm
We're all very sad to hear the news, Thank you for sharing. :P
Z1000 doesn't have a weird presentation. It was nicely defined to my ears, with SA5000 and my Sextetts as reference. I hope the 1R follows suit.post #1798 of 27581/30/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
I feel like people either hate or love the Z1000post #1799 of 27581/30/13 at 12:59pm
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 38 seconds ago
- › Budget in-ear headphones for 100€ 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 4 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PXC 550 WIRELESS thread. Opinions, reviews, feedback,... 6 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 7 minutes ago
- › Digital clipping, amp clipping, and how to tell the difference. 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PXC 550 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...