Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 120

post #1786 of 2680
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post

*~*~*~*~*~*Head-fi*~*~*~*~*~*


L3000.gif

post #1787 of 2680
It all depends on how much volume you use. I have them on my head right now with moderate (not too high and not low) volume, just asked my fiancé if she can hear anything (she's inches away from me) and she said she couldn't hear anything.
Edited by roma101 - 1/29/13 at 5:53pm
post #1788 of 2680
Quote:
Originally Posted by roma101 View Post

just asked my fiancé if she can hear anything (she's inches away from me) and she said she couldn't hear anything.

 

Scratching head? blink.gif

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/625015/sony-has-new-headphones-mdr-1r/1305#post_8963305

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roma101 View Post

Oh and btw you can refer to me as 'her' next time. I know I know, it's hard to tell who is male and female around here. wink.gif
post #1789 of 2680
Quote:
Nothing wrong with that..her gets engaged to her. He got engaged to he...

You must have missed the news of the Korean chap who got married to his pillow (no joke).
post #1790 of 2680
Yes there are gay people in the world and on HF, and no it is not like marrying a pillow.

Anyway back on topic?
Edited by roma101 - 1/29/13 at 8:24pm
post #1791 of 2680

Apparently, I'm slower than slow and these silver suckers go for $277 on amazon but AJ has them for $244. But AJ I've known has had them for a long time

post #1792 of 2680
Quote:
Originally Posted by roma101 View Post

Yes there are gay people in the world and on HF, and no it is not like marrying a pillow.

Anyway back on topic?

How come you're selling them now?

post #1793 of 2680

Do you guys think these would be good for watching movies?

post #1794 of 2680
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post

Do you guys think these would be good for watching movies?

 

Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.

post #1795 of 2680
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin View Post

 

Haven't tried, but they should be good. Decent bass, relatively large soundstage for a closed portable. One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.

Thanks man, I've been looking at this headphone for a while now since it first came out and I really will use it for casual use at my desk.

post #1796 of 2680
I was thinking about them, but eneded up with the amperiors. Hope I made the right choice, but I'm still wanting to try these out.
post #1797 of 2680

We're all very sad to hear the news, Thank you for sharing. :P

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin View Post

One of the reasons why I didn't like the Z1000 was that its weird presentation made movies and TV shows sound very strange and hollow. Haven't had that problem yet with the 1R.

 

Z1000 doesn't have a weird presentation. It was nicely defined to my ears, with SA5000 and my Sextetts as reference. I hope the 1R follows suit.

post #1798 of 2680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarphael View Post

We're all very sad to hear the news, Thank you for sharing. :P

 

 

Quote:

 

Z1000 doesn't have a weird presentation. It was nicely defined to my ears, with SA5000 and my Sextetts as reference. I hope the 1R follows suit.

I feel like people either hate or love the Z1000

post #1799 of 2680

How well a headphone images should not be a subective matter.

post #1800 of 2680

I'm not saying that, just stating people either love it or hate it

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R