Does anyone know whether the 1RNC noise cancelling version is physically larger than the regular 1R? I know it would be heavier because of the circuitry, and the driver is larger, but are the cups the same size? I've seen them both, but in different stores, not side by side so I couldn't compare them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sony MDR-1R / MDR-1RNC fix for jack rattle Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable Headhones for $400 or less Last post on 2/11/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 119post #1771 of 27041/25/13 at 1:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1772 of 27041/28/13 at 1:53ampost #1773 of 27041/28/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Like 60mm heigh, 40mm width, and like ~12-22 mm deep due to angled driver.post #1774 of 27041/28/13 at 10:11amI have comfort issues with my right ear with the mdr-1r, it is really annoying as I love the headphone regarding sound and looks. My ears looks normal but it is that 2.mm extra they stick out on the right side that makes it touch the plastic.. Tried to stuff some cloth under the pleather but they lost the comfy feel then. Will buy some thicker fit/cloth and make holes in it to cover the driver instead. Might help if it is just not as hard as the plastic.post #1775 of 27041/28/13 at 11:22ampost #1776 of 27041/28/13 at 11:49ampost #1777 of 27041/28/13 at 1:45pmQuote:
The pouch is expandable.
But I don't know about the CASE. Whether it is hard or soft, whether player would get crumped inside resulting in scratches/damage, whether I can add an extra slice of pizza.... you get the pointpost #1778 of 27041/28/13 at 2:05pmpost #1779 of 27041/28/13 at 3:11pmpost #1780 of 27041/29/13 at 1:49pm
Could anyone please tell me about the leakage? I love simply everything about these headphones, but they're pretty expensive and I would love to know just how much these leak.post #1781 of 27041/29/13 at 2:19pmpost #1782 of 27041/29/13 at 2:19pmpost #1783 of 27041/29/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Thank you for the fast reply.
Thing is, people have said similar things about headphones that do leak quite a bit. Like the M50's, they leak quite bad at high volumes, despite the fact that most people say they don't leak.post #1784 of 27041/29/13 at 3:11pmpost #1785 of 27041/29/13 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Genocide174
Thing is, people have said similar things about headphones that do leak quite a bit. Like the M50's, they leak quite bad at high volumes, despite the fact that most people say they don't leak.
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Does Anyone have any experience of the super cheapo August EP650... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a $100-$150 portable set of headphones to run off of... 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)