Does anyone know whether the 1RNC noise cancelling version is physically larger than the regular 1R? I know it would be heavier because of the circuitry, and the driver is larger, but are the cups the same size? I've seen them both, but in different stores, not side by side so I couldn't compare them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help choose my headphone :D Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Hassle-Free Headphone Recommendation Thread: Cans that sound great without amping, modding,... Last post on 2/20/15 at 9:28am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Importing headphones... Last post on 3/1/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 119post #1771 of 27391/25/13 at 1:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1772 of 27391/28/13 at 1:53ampost #1773 of 27391/28/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Like 60mm heigh, 40mm width, and like ~12-22 mm deep due to angled driver.post #1774 of 27391/28/13 at 10:11amI have comfort issues with my right ear with the mdr-1r, it is really annoying as I love the headphone regarding sound and looks. My ears looks normal but it is that 2.mm extra they stick out on the right side that makes it touch the plastic.. Tried to stuff some cloth under the pleather but they lost the comfy feel then. Will buy some thicker fit/cloth and make holes in it to cover the driver instead. Might help if it is just not as hard as the plastic.post #1775 of 27391/28/13 at 11:22ampost #1776 of 27391/28/13 at 11:49ampost #1777 of 27391/28/13 at 1:45pmQuote:
The pouch is expandable.
But I don't know about the CASE. Whether it is hard or soft, whether player would get crumped inside resulting in scratches/damage, whether I can add an extra slice of pizza.... you get the pointpost #1778 of 27391/28/13 at 2:05pmpost #1779 of 27391/28/13 at 3:11pmpost #1780 of 27391/29/13 at 1:49pm
Could anyone please tell me about the leakage? I love simply everything about these headphones, but they're pretty expensive and I would love to know just how much these leak.post #1781 of 27391/29/13 at 2:19pmpost #1782 of 27391/29/13 at 2:19pmpost #1783 of 27391/29/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Thank you for the fast reply.
Thing is, people have said similar things about headphones that do leak quite a bit. Like the M50's, they leak quite bad at high volumes, despite the fact that most people say they don't leak.post #1784 of 27391/29/13 at 3:11pmpost #1785 of 27391/29/13 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Genocide174
Thing is, people have said similar things about headphones that do leak quite a bit. Like the M50's, they leak quite bad at high volumes, despite the fact that most people say they don't leak.
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 23 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 51 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!! 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.8.0 2 minutes ago
- › New from Germany! 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2