Does anyone know whether the 1RNC noise cancelling version is physically larger than the regular 1R? I know it would be heavier because of the circuitry, and the driver is larger, but are the cups the same size? I've seen them both, but in different stores, not side by side so I couldn't compare them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-1R and Sony MDR-1RNC Last post on 6/28/13 at 6:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help choose my headphone :D Last post on 5/20/13 at 5:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-1R / MDR-1RNC fix for jack rattle Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable Headhones for $400 or less Last post on 2/11/13 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R - Page 119post #1771 of 27261/25/13 at 1:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1772 of 27261/28/13 at 1:53ampost #1773 of 27261/28/13 at 6:34amQuote:
Like 60mm heigh, 40mm width, and like ~12-22 mm deep due to angled driver.post #1774 of 27261/28/13 at 10:11amI have comfort issues with my right ear with the mdr-1r, it is really annoying as I love the headphone regarding sound and looks. My ears looks normal but it is that 2.mm extra they stick out on the right side that makes it touch the plastic.. Tried to stuff some cloth under the pleather but they lost the comfy feel then. Will buy some thicker fit/cloth and make holes in it to cover the driver instead. Might help if it is just not as hard as the plastic.post #1775 of 27261/28/13 at 11:22ampost #1776 of 27261/28/13 at 11:49ampost #1777 of 27261/28/13 at 1:45pmQuote:
The pouch is expandable.
But I don't know about the CASE. Whether it is hard or soft, whether player would get crumped inside resulting in scratches/damage, whether I can add an extra slice of pizza.... you get the pointpost #1778 of 27261/28/13 at 2:05pmpost #1779 of 27261/28/13 at 3:11pmpost #1780 of 27261/29/13 at 1:49pm
Could anyone please tell me about the leakage? I love simply everything about these headphones, but they're pretty expensive and I would love to know just how much these leak.post #1781 of 27261/29/13 at 2:19pmpost #1782 of 27261/29/13 at 2:19pmpost #1783 of 27261/29/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Thank you for the fast reply.
Thing is, people have said similar things about headphones that do leak quite a bit. Like the M50's, they leak quite bad at high volumes, despite the fact that most people say they don't leak.post #1784 of 27261/29/13 at 3:11pmpost #1785 of 27261/29/13 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Genocide174
Thing is, people have said similar things about headphones that do leak quite a bit. Like the M50's, they leak quite bad at high volumes, despite the fact that most people say they don't leak.
- Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 26 seconds ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › I am looking to start out in the $400 range for headphones and amp/dac 1 minute ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD900X 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Most comfortable, portable, over the ear cans? Under $200 3 minutes ago
- › looking for a good headset in the 150-350$ range 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)