Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 33

post #481 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro View Post

As crazy as it sounds, even with all customs I have owned I NEVER once disconnected the cable from the housing.  Like said above, why would you ever need to? 

 

I've done it a few times to better clean the shells.

post #482 of 3549

Dude will u be able to do a update  review using a head stage arrow amp...  this is a must do kind of a comparison .!  

post #483 of 3549

+ what say is Ue900s are more natural and flatter than the w4 ??? or did i gt it all wrong.. blink.gif

post #484 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylaw View Post

+ what say is Ue900s are more natural and flatter than the w4 ??? or did i gt it all wrong.. blink.gif

 

They are, you did not get it all wrong :)  

post #485 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post

 

I tend to not do it either.  It's just the fact that they are able to that makes the difference though.  It's the ability to replace the part of the headphone that gets the most stress without replacing the whole headphone.  

 

I did get the 900s back today.  Everything is fine, the problem wasn't there either :)

 

Mine were replaced as well.  I did notice the sound cut out a bit if I didn't have the memory wire over my ears, but when it was in place they were fine.  UE just wanted to replace them anyways.  If there are any future issues I am sure UE will take care of their customers.  They seem like a very solid company.

post #486 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by average_joe View Post

 

Mine were replaced as well.  I did notice the sound cut out a bit if I didn't have the memory wire over my ears, but when it was in place they were fine.  UE just wanted to replace them anyways.  If there are any future issues I am sure UE will take care of their customers.  They seem like a very solid company.

 

That's good to hear.  As I did state. UE was aware of the problem and probably wanted to get rid of as many defective products in the public as possible ;)  

post #487 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post

 

That's good to hear.  As I did state. UE was aware of the problem and probably wanted to get rid of as many defective products in the public as possible ;)  


So, these are flat 4-driver headphones? or do they still have the UE sound signature, but with more mids? 

post #488 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Charm View Post


So, these are flat 4-driver headphones? or do they still have the UE sound signature, but with more mids? 

 

I wouldn't call these flat.  They are warmer with a slight bass boost (3-4 dB).  Overall very balanced sound though.  

post #489 of 3549

I have a UE :10% off code that i am not planning to use.

 

Discount Code: 7r98y4bqn (Expires: 2012-10-14)

post #490 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijchan223 View Post

I have a UE :10% off code that i am not planning to use.

 

Discount Code: 7r98y4bqn (Expires: 2012-10-14)

Thats nice of you, someone better make good use of it! :)

post #491 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijchan223 View Post

I have a UE :10% off code that i am not planning to use.

 

Discount Code: 7r98y4bqn (Expires: 2012-10-14)


Very nice of you!

 

Save 10% off 100% of the price you would've saved had will power prevented the purchase. tongue_smile.gif

post #492 of 3549
I've spent a lot lately, but i might save up for these over a Nexus 7. Hopefully they won't be too similar to my SM3s.

Sent from my ICS Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
post #493 of 3549

I am not going to use to 10% off because i am trying to unlock a 50% off :)

If you wait long enough i will share the 20-40% off as well

 

Here is another one for 10% off

 

emwgtaib2

 

 

not 100% sure how many times you can use it


Edited by ijchan223 - 9/15/12 at 8:34pm
post #494 of 3549

 Im trying this coupon in ultimate ears website and when I enter in the coupon it makes no difference in the price....

post #495 of 3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by syed786 View Post

 Im trying this coupon in ultimate ears website and when I enter in the coupon it makes no difference in the price....

 

I think Logitech stopped those codes from working on the 900s.  A lot of people were trying to do that the week the 900s were announced.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread