Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 267

post #3991 of 4000

I was wondering if you could confirm the rumors about UE900S being discontinued or not? It´s a great IEM... Hopefully UE stays active in the universal IEM market :)

post #3992 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrln View Post
 

I was wondering if you could confirm the rumors about UE900S being discontinued or not? It´s a great IEM... Hopefully UE stays active in the universal IEM market :)

 

I was informed that the UE 900S are not being discontinued by a product manager who works at UE.

post #3993 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepfu View Post
 

 

I was informed that the UE 900S are not being discontinued by a product manager who works at UE.

GREAT NEWS

post #3994 of 4000

So, whats the issue with the UE 900s? It's not discontinued but I can't reach their product page on their website. I'm not entirely sure I want to buy from amazon and I would love to buy them directly from UE.

post #3995 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veetastic View Post
 

So, whats the issue with the UE 900s? It's not discontinued but I can't reach their product page on their website. I'm not entirely sure I want to buy from amazon and I would love to buy them directly from UE.

It's no longer listed on their UE pro site like it was before. My understanding was that it is discontinued from what I hear.


Edited by Tommy C - 5/19/15 at 8:13am
post #3996 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy C View Post
 

It's no longer listed on their UE pro site like it was it before. My understanding was that it is discontinued from what I hear.

that's unfortunately 

post #3997 of 4000

It should be back in a few weeks, we are out of stock and cannot accept any orders at the moment

post #3998 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL View Post

It should be back in a few weeks, we are out of stock and cannot accept any orders at the moment
So in ur opinion, UE900S have not been discontinued yet?
post #3999 of 4000

This is not a matter of opinion, but its a fact.  We have been working through component shortage issue with our supplier in the past few mont and we have been shipping products to our dealers since early this month.

post #4000 of 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL View Post

This is not a matter of opinion, but its a fact.  We have been working through component shortage issue with our supplier in the past few mont and we have been shipping products to our dealers since early this month.
Alright, Thnx for the info. I was intending to purchase the UE900s recently but was mindful about the product being discontinued. I dun want to spent a few hundred dollars on a flagship iem only to be superseded in a few month time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread