or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 167

post #2491 of 4281
Hope you guys can help me.. The sound stated cutting out on my left earpiece.. I think its the cable, but no matter how hard I pull and yank I just can't get the cable to come off.. Is there any specific technique to removing the cable?? Thanks in advance!!
post #2492 of 4281

Same thing here, and with both cables (with or w/o mic) Might be an ear phone connecting issue i'm starting to think. 

post #2493 of 4281

Had this problem with the black cable.

 For some guys it was enough to clean the connecters with a brush or q-tips. I used chemicals.

post #2494 of 4281

Ok, thanks, will try this ;)

post #2495 of 4281


Custom tips sound so good. Sorry I just pulled them out of my ears. They're a bit deformed.
post #2496 of 4281
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurxiii View Post



Custom tips sound so good. Sorry I just pulled them out of my ears. They're a bit deformed.

That's why you roll them before hand and not just push them in.

post #2497 of 4281
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

That's why you roll them before hand and not just push them in.
I did roll beforehand. Still just pulling out of your ears they take a bit of a while to gain their shape back
post #2498 of 4281

Wrong post :)


Edited by Hellkitchen - 12/4/13 at 11:09am
post #2499 of 4281

I got these recently, and seen some comments here about the blocked pinholes and 100 ohm adapter

 

question, what material is used to block the pinholes and where to get 100 ohm adapter?

post #2500 of 4281
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicinmymind View Post
 

I got these recently, and seen some comments here about the blocked pinholes and 100 ohm adapter

 

question, what material is used to block the pinholes and where to get 100 ohm adapter?

Blutac. The UE accessory kit has an adapter, and iirc it was rated at 100ohms.

post #2501 of 4281

I just got my UE900 and i'm blown away. They are absolutely amazing.

 

This purchase at last confirms my major problems i had with with my nine years old shure e5. This is a huge upgrade, but i think it shouldn't be a huge upgrade, only small to mid upgrade, but i suspect there was something wrong with them, the treble. 

 

I should've just sent them back, but i thought IEM's sounded like that. Thats why i didn't take any actions and was disappointed with the whole IEM product scene. I still used them but a little disappointed.

 

The bass and mids were still awesome on the E5 (but still not as good as UE900).

 

I'm in love! :D

I'm so glad i bought them.

 

Here comes the negative part. They are so good that i'm going be too careful with them and not use them so often. :D


Edited by raptor18 - 12/5/13 at 7:05am
post #2502 of 4281
If you have proper warranty, use them often! Enjoy music! Enjoy life! smily_headphones1.gif
post #2503 of 4281
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor18 View Post
 

I just got my UE900 and i'm blown away. They are absolutely amazing.

 

This purchase at last confirms my major problems i had with with my nine years old shure e5. This is a huge upgrade, but i think it shouldn't be a huge upgrade, only small to mid upgrade, but i suspect there was something wrong with them, the treble. 

 

I should've just sent them back, but i thought IEM's sounded like that. Thats why i didn't take any actions and was disappointed with the whole IEM product scene. I still used them but a little disappointed.

 

The bass and mids were still awesome on the E5 (but still not as good as UE900).

 

I'm in love! :D

I'm so glad i bought them.

 

Here comes the negative part. They are so good that i'm going be too careful with them and not use them so often. :D

 

Well done and welcome :D

 

UE900 are amazing 

post #2504 of 4281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrazino View Post
 

 

Saying goodbye to my favorite universal so far.

 

I used to be a huge balanced dynamic fan with a strong appreciation for design but the W4 steered me toward neutral balanced armatures and the UE900 really convinced me of a superior audio reproduction (musical sound without drifting towards clinical).

 

While the market is offering great new alternatives (SM64, FA-3E /XB), I have found the next step with the StageDiver 3 as an universal, or might even jump directly to CIEM territory with Stage 3 or UERM.

 

Have fun guys, see you around!

 

I just found this post by chance (always funny to find your own pictures via Google picture search) and it's also funny that not much has changed since April.

I now have the Rhines Stage 3 custom and still occasionally use the StageDiver 3 for low volumes (, although I prefer high-quality customs over any universal any day).

post #2505 of 4281
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor18 View Post
 

I just got my UE900 and i'm blown away. They are absolutely amazing.

 

This purchase at last confirms my major problems i had with with my nine years old shure e5. This is a huge upgrade, but i think it shouldn't be a huge upgrade, only small to mid upgrade, but i suspect there was something wrong with them, the treble. 

 

I should've just sent them back, but i thought IEM's sounded like that. Thats why i didn't take any actions and was disappointed with the whole IEM product scene. I still used them but a little disappointed.

 

The bass and mids were still awesome on the E5 (but still not as good as UE900).

 

I'm in love! :D

I'm so glad i bought them.

 

Here comes the negative part. They are so good that i'm going be too careful with them and not use them so often. :D

 

Just got mine in as well.  Really enjoying the UE 900 + FiiO X3 pairing :etysmile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread