Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 122

post #1816 of 3653

I've got an extra pair of UE900 new and sealed from Logitech that I don't need. Can anyone point me in the direction of a place that would be best to sell them? I would prefer not to go the ebay route.

post #1817 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couthos View Post

I've got an extra pair of UE900 new and sealed from Logitech that I don't need. Can anyone point me in the direction of a place that would be best to sell them? I would prefer not to go the ebay route.

Just go to the for sale section of the forum.

post #1818 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSheep View Post

Just go to the for sale section of the forum.

Hey might not have the credentials to do that. Aren't there requirements to post in the for sale section?
post #1819 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post


Hey might not have the credentials to do that. Aren't there requirements to post in the for sale section?

30 days and 15 posts. I have posted them to amazon for $392. If they haven't sold by 30 days I may try that

post #1820 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couthos View Post

30 days and 15 posts. I have posted them to amazon for $392. If they haven't sold by 30 days I may try that

I would lower the price. You can buy them new for 399 tongue.gif
post #1821 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post


I would lower the price. You can buy them new for 399 tongue.gif

They are new! Unopened sealed straight from logitech.. It's the cheapest "new" price there. Amazon is going to take a heft $40 though

post #1822 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couthos View Post

They are new! Unopened sealed straight from logitech.. It's the cheapest "new" price there. Amazon is going to take a heft $40 though

Forgot about that. You still have to remember, it comes with no warranty tongue.gif
post #1823 of 3653

I made a big mistake the other day while flying. Getting off the plane in Qatar to transfer I left the original box, warranty docs, receipt, hard case, and blue cable on the plane. I was a little upset, but was happy to find that I could order a new hard case from the Logitec website very easily. That is the part I was the most upset about. That case is very nice! Kudos to Logitec for making the case available separately :)

post #1824 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxrider View Post

I made a big mistake the other day while flying. Getting off the plane in Qatar to transfer I left the original box, warranty docs, receipt, hard case, and blue cable on the plane. I was a little upset, but was happy to find that I could order a new hard case from the Logitec website very easily. That is the part I was the most upset about. That case is very nice! Kudos to Logitec for making the case available separately smily_headphones1.gif

I don't see that on Logitech's site? Maybe a link?
post #1825 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post


I don't see that on Logitech's site? Maybe a link?

Here's the US website. I ordered from there but wasn't sure if it was going to be the right product based on the description alone. I found another website (EU) and it confirmed that it was the right product based on the part number and picture. 

 

http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2c/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryid.60213000?resid=UVw4PAoHAtQAABVP@WMAAABi&rests=1365066728227

 

http://www.logitech.com/en-ch/promotions/6423

post #1826 of 3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxrider View Post

Here's the US website. I ordered from there but wasn't sure if it was going to be the right product based on the description alone. I found another website (EU) and it confirmed that it was the right product based on the part number and picture. 

http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2c/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryid.60213000?resid=UVw4PAoHAtQAABVP@WMAAABi&rests=1365066728227


http://www.logitech.com/en-ch/promotions/6423

Thanks.
post #1827 of 3653

I'm liking these more and more with every minute of listening. I listen to a wide variety of genres; EDM makes up a huge part of my playlist. I find these do fairly well with that even though they are relatively flat. I've found that they are a real treat with orchestral music though. For me, it seems that is where they are truly shining the most!
 

post #1828 of 3653

Hello,

 

I just got my ue900. however, it seems like to be a little muddy, especially on vocals. Will it be fixed after burn-in process? does any have the same problem?

post #1829 of 3653

they are BAs so they dont experience burn in like dynamics, probably just need your brain to adjust to its sound signature

post #1830 of 3653

I have a westone 4 too. Probably, it comes muddy to me after w4.. So should be patient in order to adjust ...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread